Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/15
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 05:18 AM (28,502 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick■@CaseyDeidrick
@ChandlerMassey ur voice is sounding sexxxxy
http://t.co/ozqQudNG5h
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 16 2013, 07:12 AM
lysie
Apr 15 2013, 10:41 PM
Meanwhile, what on earth are they filming? No one looks dressed for a wedding, but so many people have been there.
Perhaps a Christening for Arianna Grace? That could include a lot of people including Hortons and Bradys.
They don't look appropriately dressed for that and a lot seems to be happening at the mansion.
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

This tweet is from last night

Filming 3 episodes in 1 day tomorrow...don't pray for me!
view photo
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/324038460761600000
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 16 2013, 08:54 AM
magicsteacher
lysie
Meanwhile, what on earth are they filming? No one looks dressed for a wedding, but so many people have been there.
Perhaps a Christening for Arianna Grace? That could include a lot of people including Hortons and Bradys.
They don't look appropriately dressed for that and a lot seems to be happening at the mansion.
At DiMansion or KManse?
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 16 2013, 08:56 AM
lysie
magicsteacher
lysie
At DiMansion or KManse?
DiMansion
Online Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Everyone be sure to catch this Thursday's 4/18 @GLEEonFOX and watch me party!
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/324155467897135104
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 16 2013, 08:57 AM
tomsawyer
Apr 16 2013, 08:56 AM
lysie
magicsteacher

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
At DiMansion or KManse?
DiMansion
When is Ciara's first communion supposed to happen ? Though the Di Mansion thing
wouldn't make sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 16 2013, 08:55 AM
This tweet is from last night

Filming 3 episodes in 1 day tomorrow...don't pray for me!
view photo
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/324038460761600000
Could only make this out from the script page that Casey posted. If taping today, it should air in mid-August:

(ABIGAIL ASKS A QUESTION)
....re?
....YES THE ....
...COVERED BY SHEETS
IS NOT YET DONE
...ON THE COUNTER
....SITTING BESIDE A CARD
....PICKS UP THE CARD
(ABIGAIL'S NEXT LINE)
....Hope you...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

i see that, after a week of not mentioning anything about Kristian or Bryan's anniversaries, @nbcdays is back to pimping EJami like there's nothing else going on on the show (or BTS). :shame:
(and yes, i know this week is the EJami proposal, but that's still no excuse for their non-actions from last week & the complete 180 simply because there's something EJami-related)
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Supergirlx2
Apr 16 2013, 11:15 AM
i see that, after a week of not mentioning anything about Kristian or Bryan's anniversaries, @nbcdays is back to pimping EJami like there's nothing else going on on the show (or BTS). :shame:
(and yes, i know this week is the EJami proposal, but that's still no excuse for their non-actions from last week & the complete 180 simply because there's something EJami-related)
You know I really, really would pay to meet whomever is telling the twit behind the days handle what to tweet out of it...because frankly they deserve to see what happens when ONLY one group of fans is left following the show. Seriously, I've stopped following that Days handle and Ali's handle...and I'm not the only one....so they can tweet and retweet up a storm but it's NEVER GOOD for the show to put all their eggs in one basket, especially a basket that's so polarizing....there is very little middle ground with Ejami, you either love them to death and think they are the best thing since sliced bread, or you hate them, they repulse and disgust you and it turns you totally off to the show.....IMHO Days is in charge of their own destiny and I can't for the life of me believe that they'd be so stupid and moronic to only promote one couple (or two) if you count Dannifer...seriously, think about it.....who does that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

salempc
Apr 16 2013, 08:51 AM
soapsudz
Apr 15 2013, 10:06 PM
The Room Stops
Apr 15 2013, 10:02 PM
Seriously, has Drake been fired or something? He's apparently unfollowed everyone DAYS related.
WHOA! :o I don't think he's been fired, IMO but something is wrong.
He's probably been bumped down to recurring, like Bryan Dattilo. Given how far they tape ahead, it'll be reflected in the end credits in 2015 or so...
Bryan Dattilo isn't on recurring.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2013, 11:40 AM
Supergirlx2
You know I really, really would pay to meet whomever is telling the twit behind the days handle what to tweet out of it...because frankly they deserve to see what happens when ONLY one group of fans is left following the show. Seriously, I've stopped following that Days handle and Ali's handle...and I'm not the only one....so they can tweet and retweet up a storm but it's NEVER GOOD for the show to put all their eggs in one basket, especially a basket that's so polarizing....there is very little middle ground with Ejami, you either love them to death and think they are the best thing since sliced bread, or you hate them, they repulse and disgust you and it turns you totally off to the show.....IMHO Days is in charge of their own destiny and I can't for the life of me believe that they'd be so stupid and moronic to only promote one couple (or two) if you count Dannifer...seriously, think about it.....who does that?
But they don't just promote one or two couples. They're going crazy over ejami since this is a big week for them, but their page has recent tweets, screen caps or RTs about Chloe, Vargas, Chabby, Wilson and Rate, along with RT'ing the Q and A with ED. They should have acknowledged the anniversaries, but they are covering the things that are currently airing, as usual.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
Apr 16 2013, 01:13 PM
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
But they don't just promote one or two couples. They're going crazy over ejami since this is a big week for them, but their page has recent tweets, screen caps or RTs about Chloe, Vargas, Chabby, Wilson and Rate, along with RT'ing the Q and A with ED. They should have acknowledged the anniversaries, but they are covering the things that are currently airing, as usual.
Yeah, not agreeing at all, the key word here is heavy....and let's face it a few months ago when Safe appeared to be ending up together they didn't promote them, last year when Lumi were together they didn't promote them...they have been Ejami heavy for a long time now...enough for many here to notice it that don't have a shipper affiliation like I do. They were Dannifer heavy too, but not as much as Ejami IMHO....frankly it's stupid PR any way you slice and dice it....equally promoting all the stories is the key...going heavy on one while virtually doing nothing toward the others is stupid.....they tweet and retweet....about 75% or more Ejami stuff than anyone else.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It's no secret that the NBC Days twitter handler is piss poor and has an obvious bias towards EJAMI. It's not just because the couple is being featured this week or the last few weeks.

The twitter handler may throw out the occasional fetch/wabi/nabi/wilson/ whatever tweet but they've always been more inclined towards EJami more than anything.

It seems silly to keep bringing this up now. It's been this way for months now (maybe longer). I doubt it's going to change anytime soon.
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 16 2013, 01:26 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2013, 01:19 PM
six
Apr 16 2013, 01:13 PM
LuvingLumi
Supergirlx2
Yeah, not agreeing at all, the key word here is heavy....and let's face it a few months ago when Safe appeared to be ending up together they didn't promote them, last year when Lumi were together they didn't promote them...they have been Ejami heavy for a long time now...enough for many here to notice it that don't have a shipper affiliation like I do. They were Dannifer heavy too, but not as much as Ejami IMHO....frankly it's stupid PR any way you slice and dice it....equally promoting all the stories is the key...going heavy on one while virtually doing nothing toward the others is stupid.....they tweet and retweet....about 75% or more Ejami stuff than anyone else.
They didn't promote anyone at all until relatively recently - not even ejami back during 2012, so I don't see that as bias that they didn't promote 2012 lumi; there's been a change in the way they use the account. And I'm not disagreeing with you because you have a shipper affiliation (I've had this same talk with non lumis). I'm just going by what I personally see. I didn't see a bunch of ejami tweets from them when they weren't on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

It's not just ejami. Bristen was killing me before too.
Online Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

The Room Stops
Seriously, has Drake been fired or something? He's apparently unfollowed everyone DAYS related.
WHAT? u mean he unfollowed Deidre too? OMG. maybe they fired him, but nbc is keeping it a secret...
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I personally feel that 3 actors were put on recurring around the end of last year/beginning of this year. He was one of them....
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

Supergirlx2
Apr 16 2013, 12:37 AM
tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 11:52 PM
lysie
It seems like filming for it has been going on for awhile too, so it's got to be a looong event. Based on all of Sami's kids being there, I assume its some kind of Brady-related event. Maybe an 80th birthday celebration for Caroline???
Hypothetically, if it were an 80th birthday party for Caroline, how would they explain Bo not being there?
Why would Gabi and EJ invite Bo?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

soapsudz
Apr 15 2013, 10:06 PM
The Room Stops
WHOA! :o I don't think he's been fired, IMO but something is wrong.
something is def up. I think he's out bc why would he unfollow everyone?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic