Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 05:19 AM (6,799 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 12:12 PM
Sy was recommended by Stefano - DiMera goons just aren't what they used to be. Stefano obviously needs to leave a horse's head in somebody's bed.
That's why you don't outsource your goons. Stick to the local ones and folks you know. Marco would have had this handled.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 15 2013, 01:16 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 15 2013, 01:08 PM
tomsawyer
Sy was recommended by Stefano - DiMera goons just aren't what they used to be. Stefano obviously needs to leave a horse's head in somebody's bed.
That's why you don't outsource you're goons. Stick to the local ones and folks you know. Marco would have had this handled.
And looked much hotter doing it - it's win all the way around!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Apr 15 2013, 12:55 PM
I really love this tirade Kate's launched into against Rafe. "Once a whore always a whore, right?"
Thank goodness she read his judgmental, douchey ass! :applause:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I miss the days when Victor & Stefano had a regular cast of henchmen.

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
That's why you don't outsource you're goons. Stick to the local ones and folks you know. Marco would have had this handled.
Marco :wub2:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

First of all, everyone looked great today, even Jennifer! :omg:

Second, holy shit Vargas and Nicole are HAWT!!!! Vargas had me in a puddle with the way he charmed and flirted with Nicole. And that kiss! DAYUM! You go, girl! I think I'm ok with them having sex later, but I'm still :ermm: about it in the rectory.

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 01:10 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
tomsawyer
And looked much hotter doing it - it's win all the way around!
Marco = huge upgrade on all fronts

Sy looks (and acts) like Stefano found him in the yellow pages under 1-800-rent-a-goon

AFaithL

You know, some guys looks really, really SEXY with a bit of facial scruff: EJ and Brady come to mind (and the guy in my avatar).

Aaaaaand then you have Daniel. And I like Dan. But no. He would look so much hotter clean shaven.

Edited by AFaithL, Apr 15 2013, 01:26 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 15 2013, 01:14 PM

Second, holy shit Vargas and Nicole are HAWT!!!! Vargas had me in a puddle with the way he charmed and flirted with Nicole. And that kiss! DAYUM! You go, girl! I think I'm ok with them having sex later, but I'm still :ermm: about it in the rectory.

I'd give it to him in the rectory.

AFaithL

Matt
Apr 15 2013, 01:25 PM
JamaicanBeauty7

And he's another guy who looks sexy with a bit of scruff. He totally had a Mike Delfino vibe today.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 15 2013, 01:30 PM
Matt
JamaicanBeauty7

And he's another guy who looks sexy with a bit of scruff. He totally had a Mike Delfino vibe today.
OMG, yes! He completely reminded me of Mike when Mike was at his best (which was not often, LOL).

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

To ya'll praising the hell out if Vargas, I'd suggest some reverse psychology with him.... Or else he'll end up doing Sami before we know it....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 01:31 PM
AFaithL
Apr 15 2013, 01:30 PM
Matt
JamaicanBeauty7

OMG, yes! He completely reminded me of Mike when Mike was at his best (which was not often, LOL).
Yep. Mike Delfino, season 1. :wub2:

Then Carlos was my man from season 2 onward. :wub2: He is someone else who rocked facial hair. I floved that man. :wub2:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

Chloe-- I've made a decision for myself, for you, most importantly, for Parker.

PLEASE don't leave him with Fetch

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Stefano's bright red tie was hideous.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

AFaithL

Victor is so much more tolerable without Maggie breathing down his neck. I like him on his own.

And Brady and Kristen still look really cute together, despite the storyline being dumb as hell.

leela46

rfsexton
Apr 15 2013, 01:41 PM
Quote:

Chloe-- I've made a decision for myself, for you, most importantly, for Parker.

PLEASE don't leave him with Fetch
Unfortunately I think that's exactly what's going to happen. Chloe will decide to leave town to get herself together. And she will leave Parker with Daniel while she is gone. This way Fetch gets back together and have a kid.

Sweet and Salty

AFaithL
You know, some guys looks really, really SEXY with a bit of facial scruff: EJ and Brady come to mind (and the guy in my avatar).

Aaaaaand then you have Daniel. And I like Dan. But no. He would look so much hotter clean shaven.

I don't think it works well on Vargas either.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 12:06 PM
Ugh, looks to be like Fetch reunion day, facilitated by Abby.

Oooh, I'm liking this Chloe-Nicole scene.
Can Abby please butt the FUCK out!

Thanks,

THE FANS
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 15 2013, 02:17 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 12:17 PM
AFaithL
Apr 15 2013, 12:15 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 12:13 PM
Ha! Kristen is insisting to Stefano that Brady isn't stupid, just trusting.
She's correct.

John, however, is the king of stupidity. He believed a pillow was a baby.
So did EJ. Santo's genes must have a defect.
Well to be fair...Nicole's was more of a prostetic stomach....Kristen's was a full on squishy pillow.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply