Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 05:19 AM (6,777 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Melissa Salmons

Segment 1: Stefano watches as Kristen puts on her makeup and comments that she won't be joining him for breakfast. Kristen apologises. She has to run. I haven't been around as much as you'd like me to be or as I much as I'd like to be but I had to put out a fire that came very close to burning me down to the ground. Thankfully the danger has been eliminated. It was a close one.

A guy asks Sy why he can't take this himself. Sy tells him there's an APB out on him. I'll make it worth your while. Just deliver this to Victor Kiriakis. The guy looks at the envelope. Art project, seriously? Sy - Trust me, the picture's an eyeful. It's going to make Mr. Kiriakis a real happy man.

Brady is throwing down envelopes. Some of these proposals look really interesting. Vic - Let's go. Brady - In a minute. Vic - You promised me that you're going to check on Daniel. Brady - I'll leave time for that. I wanted someone to join us right now. Someone who can help us choose the art for the corporate collection. Vic - Do I have to guess. Brady - You already know, Kristen.

Kate is in her office trying to work. She gets a call from Rafe. He didn't think she would pick up. Kate - I didn't think I would either. Rafe - We need to hash this out; not over the phone. Kate can meet him. Rafe tells her he's at the square. Kate - I'll be there.

Sami walks up to Rafe. Hey, we can't tiptoe around this. Rafe - Around what. Sami - You need to get your head straight about Kate.

Nicole walks into the rectory and finds Chloe sitting behind her desk. Chloe - You look surprised to see me. Nicole - I am. Chloe - Well you shouldn't be. Not after what you told Daniel about me. Nicole - Why do you think I told Daniel anything about you? Chloe - Well it was pretty clear the minute he opened his mouth. Nicole - So you saw him. Okay, what did he say? Chloe - Don't worry, he didn't give you up. He's too good a guy for that but it was pretty apparent the minute he started speaking so I asked him if he'd spoken to you and there was just this look in his eyes, this flicker and I knew. He figured out the whole thing. Nicole - The whole ... never mind, I don't want to know. Chloe - You already know. It's what you wanted. What I can't believe is that you picked Jennifer over me. That's the one thing that I never saw coming. Nicole - No, I didn't. Daniel picked Jennifer. Chloe - And now he's going to end up with her. I thought I was close; really, really close.

Jen rushes into the house calling out for Abigail. Where are you? Are you okay? Abby comes out of the living room. I'm here. Jen - I got here as fast as I could. What's going on? Are you okay? Jen sees Daniel and Parker in the living room. Jen turns to leave but Dan calls out to her. Don't. Jen - This is not okay. Abby - I knew this was the only way I could get you here. I'm sorry. You need to listen to Daniel. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't sure. Please stay. Abby takes Parker to play with her. Dan thanks her. Jen - I don't know what you're thinking but I have nothing to say. Dan - Then listen. Jen - No, this is a mistake. This is why you need to leave my house ... Dan - You don't have to play anymore. I know everything!

Segment 2: Rafe - What about Kate? Sami - If you play stupid this conversation is going to take a lot longer. I know ... Will and Sonny told me. Rafe recalls the conversation when Will found out he and Kate were in a relationship. Rafe - I don't see why they talked to you about it. Sami - Will is worried. Rafe - It's none of their business. Sami - Of course it's Will's business and that makes it my business. Rafe - And how do you figure? Sami - You think a bomb like that doesn't affect me? Something that you could use to get to me. Rafe - I'm not doing that. He starts to leave. Sami - No you're not going anywhere until we have this conversation. You have to understand who Kate is and what she's trying to do to you.

Vic - Don't you 2 get enough time together at home. Brady argues that she knows art. That Caldwell photo, she bought it. Vic - That just means she learned your taste and how to pander to it. It doesn't prove a thing beyond that. Brady - It's been a great morning. Let's keep it that way. Please just meet me halfway on this. You said you wanted to give her a chance. Well sooner or later you're going to have to be in the same room with her to do that. You need to see that the woman has no hidden agenda.

Sy - Just deliver this to Victor Kiriakis. Guy - Is he expecting me? Sy - Not exactly. Don't worry. As soon as he sees it he'll know what to do with it. No fuss, no trouble. Call me as soon as it's done. I want to make sure I'm ready for the fireworks.

Vic - How important is this to you Brady, 1-10? 1 is Kristen who, 10 is you're out of here and you forget my birthday. Brady - You hate birthday cards anyway. Vic - Make the call; it's important to you, that's all I need to know.

Stefano and Kristen are in the living room now. Kristen - Sy Miller turned out to be a real cockroach. Stefano - He came to me very highly recommended. Kristen - Good help is hard to find. They just don't have standards anymore. Can you imagine he came to me asking for more money even though he'd already been paid. But he had no idea who he was dealing with. What an idiot! Stefano - The DiMera name alone should have taken care of everything. Kristen - Exactly! Stefano - Do you want me to take care of him? Kristen - No. I handled it. I gave him a little extra money and told him no more; the well is dry and that's that. Kristen gets a call from Brady. Victor went for it? Brady tells her they want her help in choosing the art. It will be fun. Kristen will see him soon. Stefano - That dumb sloth! Kristen - I really wish you wouldn't talk about him that way. I don't like it. He's not stupid. He's trusting which is a good thing because he doesn't have a clue and neither does John which means my plan for John's total destruction is still on track. It's going to be a spectular production if I do say so myself and it's going to happen soon. Caio! Stefano just shakes her head.

Nicole - How do you figure you were close? This was never going to happen. Daniel loves Jennifer. Chloe - Yeah. Nicole - He was never going to love you. Chloe - I got it. You know, to think, when I came back to town I thought we were going to be friends.

Dan - I know what Chloe did. She used Parker. She threatened to keep him away if you didn't dump me. Jen - I don't know what you're talking about. Dan - I found Nancy's passport. I saw that she had been to Brazil. I couldn't figure out at first and then I was talking to a friend and she said something that just clicked. Everything you said, everything you did, Chloe forced you to do that. Jen - Right, because she could. So now that you know everything you should know that you have to stop this right now. Dan - I won't. Jen - Do you want to lose your son? Dan - That won't happen. I won't let it. And I won't lose Parker and I definitely won't lose you.

Segment 3: Niocole - I'm sorry but I thought we were best friends. God knows I don't have a lot of friends at all. Chloe - You think there's a reason for that? Nicole - For both of us. Look, a lot has happened since you came back. Chloe - Yeah, an awful lot. They hug and cry. Chloe - Maybe we can get back there someday. I'd like that. Nicole - Me too. Talk to me, what happened? Chloe - I can't. You'll find out soon enough. Nicole - What does that mean? Chloe - Don't worry, you won't have to call the cops. Nicole - What are you going to do? Chloe - What I have to do. Goodbye Nicole. She leaves.

Rafe - Hold on a second. This is obviously not the time or the place to get into this. Sami - I agree with you. I would love not to talk about this but thanks to Kate we have to. She's created this tension between us. Rafe - Yeah, we had plenty of troubles already. Sami - I know but not like this. Come on, we both want peace. We both want to make sure there's no more drama for Gabi or the baby. Rafe - Right. Sami - So you're looking after Gabi, I'm looking after Will and Kate goes all broken arrow trying to get her to sign those papers. Rafe - Right ... those papers. Sami - I just wanted to make sure you know that I didn't know about the papers. I had no idea until Will and Sonny told me. We're on the same side here. Rafe - Right, okay. That's good enough. Sami - What did you think we were talking about? Kate walks up. Sami - Kate, join the party. She looks from one to the other - What is going on here?

They guy with the envelope rings the doorbell just as Kristen arrives. The guy tells her he has a special delivery for Victor Kiriakis. Kristen - I'll take that. Guy - I'm supposed to deliver it to him personally. Kristen - Relax, I'm going in there to work on this very project so do you want me to sign someplace. Guy - No, that's okay. He leaves. Kristen mutters - What kind of delivery service doesn't need a signature. Henderson opens the door. He'll let them know she's here. Kristen - Tell them to hurry or I'm going to start opening these envelopes myself.

Dan - Jen, it's over. I went straight to her once I found out. Jen - What! Oh God, you can't Daniel. Dan - I'm not going to let her off the hook. Jen - She has leverage. Your name is not on Parker's birth certificate. She could take him and leave the country and do whatever she wants. You can't stop her. Dan - No, that's not going to happen. Jen - It already did happen. That's why Nancy took Parker to Brazil in the first place. Chloe was showing you that she will follow through with this. Dan - I know that she threatened to do that again. Jen - So you know what she's capable of. Dan - Not anymore. When I confronted her she just crumbled. It's like something inside of her ... Jen - No. Dan - Yes. It just clicked. She's done. She doesn't want to fight anymore. She is going to leave us alone. We are free. Jen - No we are not. You can't trust her. Why ... Dan - Trust this! Right here. He places his hand over her heart. Chloe walks in.

Segment 4: Chloe - Is Parker here? Dan - We're in the middle of something so ... Chloe - I'm not here because I want to be, I have to. I heard you left town. Jen - I did. Chloe - And now you're back. Of course. Daniel - Chloe ... Chloe - Daniel, please let me just finish this. It's hard enough as it is. Jen - What is? Chloe - The next step, what I have to do now and I need you both to hear it.

Rafe - I actually called Kate here to answer for those papers. Sami - Oh, perfect. So, Kate, tell him. Kate - Excuse me. Sami - Don't you dare try and pull me into this. Tell him I had nothing to do with your little scheme. Kate - Oh. Sami - I'm not kidding here It's important to me. I don't want to be caught up in the middle of this between the two of you. I had nothing to do with it and you tell him that. Kate - Sami had nothing to do with my little scheme. Don't put her in the middle between the two of us. Sami - I didn't have anything to do with it. She came up with it on or own, totally and completely. Kate - Totally and completely because I wanted to help Will so obviously the last person I would turn to would be Sami. Sami - Shut up. Sami - The point being, I didn't have anything to do with that. You have to believe it because I don't want you to hold it against me. More importantly, I don't want you to hold it against Will. Rafe - Don't worry about that. Sami - Okay, great. Then I'll leave you to it. Kate owes you a big apology ... she looks at Kate ... and if you love your grandson, make it stick. She leaves. Kate - Damn it. Rafe - What? Kate - Sami's right and I hate it when that happens especially when I'm the reason for it. I am sorry, you know.

Vargas comes into the rectory. He startles Nicole when he knocks. What's up? Nicole - Sorry. I just had a really strange visit from an old friend. Vargas - How strange? Nicole - Kind of maybe I should call the authorities strange. Vargas - Are you sure that would help? Nicole - No because I've been sitting here thinking that as weird as this sounds, it's the sanest she's been in a while. Thanks for noticing. Vargas - You were twitching. Hard not to tell. Still working on those taxes? Nicole - Yeah, I'm still trying to get these people some more money. Vargas - Maybe I can help. Nicole - It's a little complicated. Vargas - So do they qualify for the earned income tax credit? Nicole - They should have but they were turned down last year. Vargas - So are you going to file form 8862. If that was an error you'd still get a back refund. Nicole - And how do you know that? Vargas - Tax Accounting for Dummies in the prison library. Nicole - Sounds like you learned a useful skill. Pull up a chair.

Kristen is about to open Sy's envelope when Henderson returns with Brady and Victor. Kristen - You caught me, I was about to get started. Brady notices the envelope - Where did that come from? Kristen - It was being delivered as I arrived so here it is. Brady puts it with the others. We have a great response here. Granddad, how do yo think we should approach all this? Vic - Whatever works for you is fine with me. Kristen - Do you have a preference? Kristen - No, I'm easy. Vic - That's not what the mugger said. Kristen - Sorry? Vic - Brady was telling me that the police are closing in on the mugger who attacked you and put Brady in the hospital. Kristen - Did the police call? Brady - Not since we were there. Kristen - I guess they didn't find anybody. Vic - Don't be so pessimistic. Brady's hopeful. Brady - They seemed to get a break but it's not a priority. Vic - Give me a telephone and I'll make it one. Brady - There's no need. Vic - Come on. I haven't chewed out a bureaucrat all day. It will get my juices flowing. Brady - I'll call. I'll stay on it, I promise. Okay, I'll call eright now. He steps out of the room. Kristen - You're so protective. Vic - I love my grandson and I want to see justice done. Kristen - As do I. Vic - Cut the crap Kristen. You worked very hard to orchestrate this meeting so I assumed you have something you want to say to me. We may not have much time so you better get on with it.

Segment 5: Kristen tells Vic there are so many wrong assumptions in what he just said she doesn't even know where to begin. Vic - You didn't want to be here? Kristen - Well sure. I was happy to think that you were giving me a chance but mostly I wanted Brady here. Vic - So do I. I love my grandson and I'm not about to stand by and see him get hurt. Kristen - I don't understand. You're the one who hurt him when you issued that ultimatum because I was in his life. You crushed him. Vic - You're absolutely right. That was a big mistake. One I intend to rectify starting right now. Kristen - I'm sure that will mean a lot to Brady. It's been very hard for him to watch people disappear from his life. Vic - Yes, I can imagine. Kristen - You'd like to think that your family wants to see you happy and that they know when someone is actually good for you. Vic - That's a lot to ask of John and Marlena. Kristen - Yeah, I guess so. If you have any influence at all, maybe you can get them to reconsider. Vic - I'll do what I can. Kristen - You and I were once allies if not friends. There was a time when you knew I was a good influence. Vic - Yes, I would like to see that girl again. Kristen - Well you will. Vic - Or else I will disappear from Brady's life too. Kristen - That's between Brady and you. You two can have whatever relationship you want, right? Vic smiles. Cue f/b of his talk with Maggie about Sy's call and Kristen's possible involvement. Kristen - I would never get in the way of that. Vic - I'm glad to hear that. Kristen - Come on, give me a chance. Vic - That's exactly what I'm doing. Kristen - You'll find out by the end of the day that I only have Brady's best interests at heart.

Nicole - Woo hoo. We're done. They are going to get a $2052 refund and we have it all finished before the deadline. Thank you. Vargas moves his chair back. Last night was nice, better than nice. I don't want to seem weird but I had a great time. It was different. A guy like me who's only been out a few weeks out on the town with a woman who looks like you ... Nicole - I'm great arm candy. Vargas - You're aslo fun to be with. You're smart, occasionally funny and it's ... look, I'm just saying, besides all that stuff, it was really something to see those guys sneaking looks at us and to know those poor slobs were actually jealous of a guy like me. Nicole - Maybe they were jealous of me. Vargas - I know what I saw. I know it was for only one night but it was worth it. Nicole - How do you figure that? Vargas - I'm not stupid. Someone like me and someone like you, it just doesn't happen. Nicole - Now you're putting yourself down.

Kate and Rafe go into the park. Kate - Look, I didn't mean to upset you or Gabi or anyone. Rafe - What did you mean to do? Kate - I wanted to protect Will's rights. I wanted to make sure Gabi's wishes were honoured. Rafe - So what exactly is it that you're sorry for? Oh, so you think you did the right thing. Kate - I think that I made a mistake. Rafe - Which was ... Kate - Going to Gabi. Rafe - What about the fact that you hid the whole plan from me? Kate - There wasn't a whole plan. Rafe - You're kidding me right? We were in bed hours before you threw this document down in front of my sister. You never told me about it. Kate - It never occurred to me. Rafe - It never occurred to you ... this was not some generic, boilerpoint document. This was something that took time, it was planned out. Kate - I have a lawyer on retainer. We did it. Rafe - Yeah, you did it alright. Kate - What's that supposed to mean? Rafe - I don't exactly believe you.

Chloe - You don't trust me. I can tell by your looks you don't trust this. Dan - Chloe ... Chloe - It's okay. I don't blame you. I expected as much. There have been a lot of lies, misrepresentations. Of course you're going to be suspicious. Dan puts his arm around Jennifer. You are not going to come between us. Chloe - I know that and if I had any doubt, here you are. Look, my world collapsed around me a few hours ago and I nearly took you down with me. Here you are and I think it's pretty obvious what you want so I think it's time for me to be honest about what I want. I want to apologise.

Segment 6: Sy paces as he leaves a message for the guy he had deliver the envelope.

Vic - I have a good eye. I'll know what I'm seeing and I hope you will too. Kristen has a pretty good eye herself. Is there something you want to say to me. Vic - I'll be here Kristen no matter who you throw in my path to trip me up. So settle in. Brady returns. Is everything okay? Kristen - Couldn't be better. Vic - What did the police have to say? Brady - Apparently the mugger has gone to ground. There's no sign of him anywhere. Vic gets a call from Sy. It's me. You needed to see what I have. Brady and Kristen start going through envelopes.

Kate - What happened to walking away before we said something that we regret? Rafe - You don't want to hear the truth? Kate - You think I'm a liar. Rafe - I'm just calling it as I see it from where I stand. Kate - So you think I'm a liar. Rafe - I didn't say that. Kate - No you didn't say that exactly. Rafe - It's not like you don't have a history. Kate - A history of what? Rafe - Massaging the truth to get what you want. Kate - That's a really lousy thing to say. Rafe - It doesn't feel great to say it either. Kate - So what else? Rafe - A few weeks ago we decided to call it quits; said it would be better. Kate - Yeah. Rafe - Then a few hours later we were both in my bed. Kate - I remember. Rafe - What were you doing? Kate - I was watching my clothes hit the floor as you ripped them off me. What do you think I was doing? Rafe - I don't know, why don't you tell me? Was it all part of your plan to get to my sister?

Chloe - This is the worse part ... your looks. Like you're waiting for the other shoe to drop but this is it. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry I took advantage of your good nature. I'm sorry that I blew through your relationship. And most importantly, I'm sorry I can't believe I was willing to use my own son. I was not like this before I came back here. I love Parker so much and I knew that he needed his daddy and I was willing to do anything to make that happen. Dan - Well that part would have been easy. Chloe - It was the strings attached that somehow Parker had to have both of us together and that any line I was willing to cross to make that happen was okay. But it was beyond wrong. It's sick. Yes Jennifer, I know that I am not healthy when it comes to this. Jen - Do you, Chloe, because I have heard this, I have heard you be so sincere but you have to know if you were trying to pull something, this is exactly what you would be saying right now.

Segment 7: Kate - Well you got me. I am so busted. Once a whore, always a whore, right. It's not like I would have second thoughts about using sex to get what I want. It's not like I have true emotions left inside. Maybe you thought you were getting the proverbial whore with a heart but let me tell you, you are not because I have no sloppy feelings for anyone. And thirdly, not a guy like you. No, I just take what I want and then I leave so let me save us both a lot of trouble. She's crying as she walks away. Rafe looks crushed.

Vargas - So if I rolled the dice and said last night is something I'd like to do again you wouldn't run? Nicole - I don't know. I'll just have to wait until you ask me. Vargas - Looking for right words. Nicole - They don't have a Dating for Dummies in the prison library. Now you're on your own here. Vargas - I think I got it. He kisses her. Sami walks towards the rectory.

Chloe - I can see that you think this is an act and you're right. Everything I said, all these words, they probably don't mean much to you. Dan - If you mean it, it would make things better. Chloe - But they're just wordsl you need actions and that's what I'm here to tell you. I've made a decision for myself, for you, most importantly, for Parker.

Sy - I thought I would have heard from you by now. Vic - This is a bad time. Sy - I sent someone ... Vic - I'm busy. Sy - Are you walking away from me? Vic - Not now. He hangs up. He joins Brady and Kristen and pics up the envelope Sy had delivered.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Let's be real here the ONLY reason the writers decided to go with kate and rafe is so that it can affect both Ejami and Stefano/Kate later on in some way, shape or form.....pretty much guaranteeing that Sami will be implanted into Rate as some time with some excuse....it helps also play the Wabi/Nabi thing too.....a bit...but they aren't even utilizing Rate in that story enough to convince me that was part of the 'original' plan....so I'm leaning toward this shit becoming about Sami sooner or later...and low and behold next week we get Rafe promising Kate he'll get over Sami while Lucas tells Kate that Rafe likely will never find another love like Sami's....stupid but expected.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2013, 08:13 AM
Let's be real here the ONLY reason the writers decided to go with kate and rafe is so that it can affect both Ejami and Stefano/Kate later on in some way, shape or form.....pretty much guaranteeing that Sami will be implanted into Rate as some time with some excuse....it helps also play the Wabi/Nabi thing too.....a bit...but they aren't even utilizing Rate in that story enough to convince me that was part of the 'original' plan....so I'm leaning toward this shit becoming about Sami sooner or later...and low and behold next week we get Rafe promising Kate he'll get over Sami while Lucas tells Kate that Rafe likely will never find another love like Sami's....stupid but expected.
Oh and don't forget Kristen setting Rafe and Sami up. But I hope one of the new actresses coming on board will be a new love interest for Rafe, but with Lucas thinking that Rafe will never find another love like Sami, I doubt it.
Edited by camera shy, Apr 16 2013, 08:29 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 16 2013, 08:24 AM
LuvingLumi
Oh and don't forget Kristen setting Rafe and Sami up. But I hope one of the new actresses coming on board will be a new love interest for Rafe, but with Lucas thinking that Rafe will never find another love like Sami, I doubt it.
I don't want to see Rafe used by Sami or for ejami angst. I was hoping they would bring in someone new for Rafe and get him out of the vortex of suck that is Sami, but as you said with Lucas making that statement to Kate, it sure doesn't sound like that is happening.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 16 2013, 10:05 AM
camera shy
LuvingLumi
I don't want to see Rafe used by Sami or for ejami angst. I was hoping they would bring in someone new for Rafe and get him out of the vortex of suck that is Sami, but as you said with Lucas making that statement to Kate, it sure doesn't sound like that is happening.
Lucas' statement is one of two things... It's either a foreshadowing statement and we will see that Rafe can't get over Sami. In that case, he will most certainly be inserted back into Ejami's storyline as some form of Ejami angst. Or it's a statement to be disproven and we will see closure for Rafe in regards to Safe so that they can move him into a new relationship. With one or two new women in his age range joining the cast, the latter is just as likely as the former IMO.

peaches179

magicsteacher
Apr 16 2013, 10:05 AM
camera shy
LuvingLumi

Don't forget Marlena. Once they have her throw her two cents in there, it's as good done.

No way the writers are going to keep Sami with one man very long. She's too fickle.

IMO, I think it would be better for James.

nightfan

Matt
Apr 15 2013, 12:06 PM
this sounds like a new underscore underneath this Daniel/Jennifer scene.
I enjoyed this piece, but it's overkill. Does the show not realize that it relies way too much on background music?
GH rarely uses music because the writing is so damn good that it doesn't need music. The tension builds on its own. gah.

nightfan

tomsawyer
Apr 15 2013, 12:06 PM
Ugh, looks to be like Fetch reunion day, facilitated by Abby.

Oooh, I'm liking this Chloe-Nicole scene.
Chloe lost IQ points. She really asked how Nicole could choose Jennifer over her, the same woman who mocked her for her lack of ability carry a baby to term? Pretty much the coldest thing you could say to a woman, especially one with Nicole's circumstances? It's either horribly written or Chloe is dumb and mean.

nightfan

Matt
Apr 15 2013, 12:36 PM
so we're still trying to make the disaster known as Ready for Love happen?
Disaster? I haven't seen the daytime commercials, but the promos are so well done (I mean the primetime ones). Very well done. And the cast looks so freaking hot.

nightfan

LovingDays
Apr 15 2013, 12:39 PM
nicole/vargas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dannifer
Am I the only one completely TURNED ON while Nicole and Vargas discuss taxes together?

Vargas: 'Did they qualify for the earned income tax credit?"
Vargas: Are you going to file form 88-62? if that was an error, they would still get a back refund.

*dead from the hotness*

Forget Fr. Eric. VARCOLE is where it's at!
Or is that Nicgas? I don't know..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply