Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New GH Promo: Lulu
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 07:07 PM (1,312 Views)
wkline
Member Avatar

Edited by Miss Rhi, Apr 16 2013, 02:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Very interesting promo! Thanks for posting.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I like where they're going with this. It was weird that they didn't dub Emme Rylan's voice over JMB's in the old sonogram scene. Weird. I think this is the first time ever in history I've been hoping for a Who's the daddy? storyline. Stavros or Dante? I want Stavros to come back again and if he doesn't I still want him to loom large over the show. Of course in the end it will be Dante's, but I would like a WTD that has good vs. evil implications instead of just who is the woman going to end up with.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2013, 09:40 PM
I like where they're going with this. It was weird that they didn't dub Emme Rylan's voice over JMB's in the old sonogram scene. Weird. I think this is the first time ever in history I've been hoping for a Who's the daddy? storyline. Stavros or Dante? I want Stavros to come back again and if he doesn't I still want him to loom large over the show. Of course in the end it will be Dante's, but I would like a WTD that has good vs. evil implications instead of just who is the woman going to end up with.
I'm hoping the baby is Starvros bc it will be a whole lot of angst-- good vs. evil between the families, and it will be the next generation of
Cassadine heirs.

Alin89
Member Avatar

same here i want it to be stavros as well.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I, umm... why are people thinking that the baby is anyone's other then Dante's? Besides Maxie is prego with her own baby... it's not Lulu's OR Dante's lmao.

Or are you all thinking that the kid Britt is carrying is really Lulu's and Dante's?

I'm confused lol.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Tammy
Apr 15 2013, 10:46 PM
I, umm... why are people thinking that the baby is anyone's other then Dante's? Besides Maxie is prego with her own baby... it's not Lulu's OR Dante's lmao.

Or are you all thinking that the kid Britt is carrying is really Lulu's and Dante's?

I'm confused lol.
Starvros was fixated on Lulu, he was trying to repeat history, possibly he also raped her too. Just like Laura. Regarding Britt, she's not carrying Lulu
and Dante's baby, IMO.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 15 2013, 11:26 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Obviously Lulu has been brainwashed by Stavros. So he could have either flat out raped her before he brainwashed her or he could have raped her after the brainwashing. He would never rape Laura back in the day, but he might not consider brainwashed Lulu having sex with him to be rape.

Maxie and Britt are definitely pregnant. Lulu is likely to be found out to be pregnant when they get back home. I hope its a who's the daddy. I wouldn't mind if it was Stavros'. I think they'll wait to decide to see how much chemistry Dom and Emme can generate. RKK and Emme Rylan would be really hot together though if they decide to bring him back again.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I thought Lulu can't carry a child? Again this is a soap... so I don't know why I even said that lmao.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2013, 11:30 PM
Obviously Lulu has been brainwashed by Stavros. So he could have either flat out raped her before he brainwashed her or he could have raped her after the brainwashing. He would never rape Laura back in the day, but he might not consider brainwashed Lulu having sex with him to be rape.

Maxie and Britt are definitely pregnant. Lulu is likely to be found out to be pregnant when they get back home. I hope its a who's the daddy. I wouldn't mind if it was Stavros'. I think they'll wait to decide to see how much chemistry Dom and Emme can generate. RKK and Emme Rylan would be really hot together though if they decide to bring him back again.
He would never rape Laura back in the day....It's been a very long time, my memory is a little fuzzy, :embarrassed: however I know Luke raped Laura, and I thought
Starvros also raped Laura when she was on the island, and she became pregnant with Nikolas. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 15 2013, 11:43 PM.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

If Lulu is preggers, there will be too many pregnant women on GH. Maxie, Britt & maybe Lulu....
Edited by Dreamy, Apr 16 2013, 01:44 AM.

Alin89
Member Avatar

i think britt will have a misscarige.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 15 2013, 11:41 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 15 2013, 11:30 PM

He would never rape Laura back in the day....It's been a very long time, my memory is a little fuzzy, :embarrassed: however I know Luke raped Laura, and I thought
Starvros also raped Laura when she was on the island, and she became pregnant with Nikolas. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
That's how I remember it too. He kept Laura a prisoner and his island and he raped her and got her pregnant with Nikolas.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Well I really don't know. I watched videos from YouTube from when Stavros was holding Laura prisoner on Cassadine Island. He tried to sleep with her and she rejected him. He threw her on the bed and said he would never force himself on her and said that one day she would love him. Then he gave her a newspaper from Port Charles showing that Luke had been killed. Then they got married and slept together. I mean you can consider this rape because of the lies and manipulation.

When Stavros did come to Port Charles he tried to flat out rape Laura and was unsuccessful. Leading to his death. Plus there was a scene in the 90s when Lucky was accusing Nikolas of being the product of a rape. At the time Helena had only told Nikolas good things about his "dead" father and Nikolas fired back that wasn't true and Lucky's father was the one who actually raped Laura. I guess its open to interpretation. I don't recall Laura ever saying Stavros raped her, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure they're going to do a WTD with Lulu though. This brainwashing I would have to consider rape either way.

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

What a mess with Spinelli/Maxie/Dante/Lulu arc. Maxie's keeping her child a secret from Spinelli, Lulu, and Dante while Lulu is pregnant with her own child.

When the truth about Maxie come out, it's going to be ugly. Since Lulu is brainwashed, she doesn't know about her abortion or the fact that her child has a high chance of being carried to term and surviving.

Agent.99
Member Avatar

Why do people think Lulu is pregnant? I wouldn't have assumed so, personally. The ultrasound clip in the promo is from Maxie's u/s, showing us what she had going for her in the past. Right?

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Right now if Lulu is indeed pregnant, I want the child to be Dante's. I want Nikolas to be the only child of Stavros.

I have to say Ron's writing Lulu with amnesia is a great way to handle the recast---if the chemistry works with Dom, they can go one way, if not, another.

deadhead
Member Avatar

Is it just me or does anyone else not think its gross that if LuLu is pregnant by stavros that baby would be nicholas's brother and he would also be uncle.... all a little to weird for me.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nah, its really not that serious aside from Stavros being evil. Doug, Julie, and Hope on DAYS? Some of the most iconic couples in history. The first supercouple, lol.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I have to be honest, the idea of Lulu being pregnant with Starvos's child is as bad to me as when it was floated around that Stefano was the father of Hope's child Zack on Days.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply