Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Just wondering about something...
Topic Started: Apr 15 2013, 10:54 PM (305 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Does anyone know how long Prospect Park has the rights to AMC and OLTL for?

It just made me wonder if the shows do good online, then would ABC be a little bitch about it, and not lease the shows to PP again when their current contract is up?

I can just picture ABC doing something like that... considering all the mess that GH and PP had over the characters and stuff. :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm sure its like 10-15 years at a minimum. There's no way Prospect Park would have taken that gamble. They are going full on with this and if there was any risk of ABC actually taking back the rights anytime soon they likely would have given them Todd, Starr, and McBain as a show of good faith. The amount of money that it appears PP is shelling out for this shows how committed they are. It would be a huge waste to let ABC swoop in and take them back.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply