Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 16 2013, 06:41 AM (9,546 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 16 2013, 09:34 PM
The Chloe stuff would have made more sense if it went on much longer (not that I wanted it to). One day she is scheming to get Daniel and threatening to keep Parker away, and the very next day she is sorry and leaving Parker with him? It doesn't make any sense. That said, I am glad the storyline is over. It sucked from the start.

The shit with the envelope is driving me nuts. Somebody, anybody, just OPEN IT.

As someone pointed out in one of the threads,the envelope has become the new "twosie".I think it took a couple of weeks for Daniel to figure out the significance of the twosie.It appears they are trying to break that record with the envelope and the telephone calls between Sy and Victor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rae

Deidre and Drake deserve so much better than this and so do their fans! Since the writers can't and obviously don't want to write for them....Please just end this mess, put them back together and at least let them be the real John and Marlena...even if it's off screen, since we rarely see them anyway. Such a waste of talent!!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 16 2013, 10:45 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 16 2013, 10:36 PM
mer4santo
Apr 16 2013, 10:31 PM
Oh EJ, you reserve the pub for lunch and sit at the shittiest table, serve Merlot with chowder which looked conspicuously like stroganoff and layed out the most generic sentimental proposal ever. Triple boo.
C'mon Mer, this was just the opening proposal. It sounds like he's going to be proposing all day tomorrow.
Exactly. He has plenty of shmoopy, teary eyed proposing left in him. I can't freakin' wait! :chee: I have my tissues ready!
My expectations are far too high for what's coming.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok. loved Caroline and EJ scenes, makes totally sense :) Dannifer crap is a big joke and their entire sl drag down the show's entertainment value. The highlight was definitely the proposal my god EJ was perfect. I say it as I see it, JS is playing in a league of its own, sorry but none of the other actors come close to his stage presence. Sami looked fantastic today really pretty! Looking forward to tomorrow.

annie21

bomber
Apr 16 2013, 07:38 PM
Parker's probably safe from boarding school - after all he is the product of sacred sperm and Jen's bringing JJ back to babysit him.
And there's always Maggie.

I said it before... Maggie will become the new Caroline. She'll start wearing vests (with ruffles, of course).

spartan
Member Avatar

I thought NB was really good today. Fetch still sucks. Jennifer should not have been there for most of the conversation. She should have excused herself. Chloe could have called her back in to apologize (gag me) and said her goodbyes.

Nicole vs Sami never gets old for me. The way AZ delivered the " would you like to leave a message?" and AS responded "no, I don't think so" is what Sole is all about. Neither has the right to call the other out but they still do. That's what I love about them. Dang, Sami's skirts/dresses are almost always on the shorter side these days, huh? Looks like Stella's got her groove back. Nice work, EJ.

I love the fact that Caroline does not approve of EJ proposing and that they showed it. It was hilarious that PM couldn't contain her blush. Even she is not immune to the charms of JS. Cute.

My stomach did drop when EJ took a knee to propose. I wasn't expecting that because up until then, it was all pretty status quo. JS adding the real teary-eyed look is an example of why I have shipped EJami for so long. It's the little things like this that have always made me buy EJ's love for Sami. Sami is IT for EJ. Always has been. Cannot WAIT for tomorrow! :wub:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

spartan
Apr 17 2013, 12:37 AM
I thought NB was really good today. Fetch still sucks. Jennifer should not have been there for most of the conversation. She should have excused herself. Chloe could have called her back in to apologize (gag me) and said her goodbyes.

Nicole vs Sami never gets old for me. The way AZ delivered the " would you like to leave a message?" and AS responded "no, I don't think so" is what Sole is all about. Neither has the right to call the other out but they still do. That's what I love about them. Dang, Sami's skirts/dresses are almost always on the shorter side these days, huh? Looks like Stella's got her groove back. Nice work, EJ.

I love the fact that Caroline does not approve of EJ proposing and that they showed it. It was hilarious that PM couldn't contain her blush. Even she is not immune to the charms of JS. Cute.

My stomach did drop when EJ took a knee to propose. I wasn't expecting that because up until then, it was all pretty status quo. JS adding the real teary-eyed look is an example of why I have shipped EJami for so long. It's the little things like this that have always made me buy EJ's love for Sami. Sami is IT for EJ. Always has been. Cannot WAIT for tomorrow! :wub:
yes, it's just JS acting that makes you feel and see that Sami is the one and only for EJ. I've never seen EJ looking at a woman like he looks at Sami and when he delivered the line he was filled with emotion. :wub2:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I've been dipping in and out the past few days because the Dannifer shitshow is too much for me to devote an hour of my day to. However, I would just like to register my complete disbelief that Chloe would just leave her son with these chumps. Terrible story and writing all around. Well done!

nightfan

lysie
Apr 16 2013, 06:41 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Call me a freak, and it's probably based on what I was just watching on the net, ahem, but this photo looks a little dirty if you just look at the top half lol

Sariah
Member Avatar

I'm still a little in shock that the show actually went there and Chloe really left her precious child with freaking Fetch. This little boy should be so messed up - taken from the only father he's ever known and abandoned by his mother with two "adults" who have the emotional maturity of tweens.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, Parker is still a Phloe baby. Tomlin and Whitesell can suck it.

Lil
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Apr 16 2013, 07:36 PM
The only good thing I have to say is that everyone looked nice, except for Stefano with that bizarre red on red, and I'm not sure what was intended by Daniel's Mr. Rogers' sweater. I don't get Caroline's poofy vests either, but I guess alzheimers. I wish that Ali Sweeney could learn how to do happy or pleased without it coming across as smug. She would be so much less detestable if she could do that one little thing.

Oh well. I'm sick and not moving from my couch, so it's not like I had anything better to do.
I was hoping that Taniel's cardigan was a dign that now that he and JenJen are two wuv 4-eva that he will be backburned then thrown down an elevator shaft. They dressed Jack in shitty sweaters before killing him. lol

Ana75
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 16 2013, 06:41 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
Love this pic!!!

Even though they gave Nadia a very shitty storyline, she always does the best with what she is given. Think the way they did her exit does open the door for her return and hopefully it will be the real and strong Chloe that was promised for this return. I of course would finally love they do Broe again! It would be so friggin sexy imo!!!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So apparently, John has moved out already? No mention onscreen until this throw-away line.

I won't lie, Marlena's "Nice weather" broke my heart a little bit. Can we just have her attempt suicide or something? She's already so out of character at this point, and at least it'd be something HAPPENING.

MericP
Member Avatar

My thoughts on the only part of the show I could enjoy -

The pub is still a shitty place for a proposal.

The food looked disgusting.

I did like Caroline and EJ.

Ej's hair was too poofy.

Sami's skirt was too short - it isn't appropriate for her age, IMO.

I admit - my heart skipped a beat when he got down on one knee and I was holding my breath through those last few scenes in excitement, lol.

I think my expectations were too high for this show.

nightfan

On the one hand, I feel bad for Chloe. But on the other hand, her character became this horrible person, whether people like it or not. People act "out of character" all the time in real life, so it's difficult to understand some viewers' protests about Chloe's actions. They were in character because they were out of character.
Anyway, it's good that she's getting the help that she needs.
The important thing is that she's reclaiming her soul.
Would love it if she came back to Salem as ghoul girl!

Fr. Eric better not "save" Nicole from Vargas. I'm digging this couple together.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply