Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, April 16th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 16 2013, 06:41 AM (9,785 Views)
peaches179

camera shy
Apr 16 2013, 03:56 PM
EJ had enough grease on his hair to fry chicken.

LOL.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Tammy
Apr 16 2013, 05:19 PM
So how did they manage to make John a BIGGER douchebag today... I didn't get to see the show!
The most he could call Marlena for, after getting her hopes up, was something to the effect of "can I borrow your key to the storage shed.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 16 2013, 05:58 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 16 2013, 03:46 PM
Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with John in this episode? LOL Every comment is just like "John, you're an idiot." This show isn't even worth me getting on YouTube later to see. Just curious.
John and Marlena run into each other at the coffee house. John says he was about to call Mar because he needed a favor. Mar got all happy and promptly parked herself in the seat next to John and said she'd be happy to help him. He asked to borrow her key to their storage facility, she gave it to him, and he left.

We last saw him at DiMansion talking to Kristen and he was holding a gift bag
Wow. They really are making him out to be an asshole. I wouldn't mind so much if they actually let the audience in on what his plan is...and showed him doing this but really hating being an ass to Marlena. I'd like to see conflict within him. But they are giving us nothing except that he's a big jerk. So stupid.

blueskies
Member Avatar

treatment facilities??? treatment FOR WHAT???
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay, these Stefano/Kristen scenes are awesome.

blueskies
Member Avatar

....these Fetch scenes, not so much...I want to slap the crap outta Chloe for leaving Parker there like that.

blueskies
Member Avatar

okay, Vargas is seriously HOTTTT. He's now quite possibly my favorite Shawn Douglas.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i still think Anne has a crush on Chloe, JMHO though!

blueskies
Member Avatar

I so wish they'd get rid of Daniel and add someone good. Heck, keep Vargas, I flove him already.

Sweet and Salty

blueskies
Apr 16 2013, 06:32 PM
treatment facilities??? treatment FOR WHAT???
Mental health

blueskies
Member Avatar

Okay, EJ is a sappy sappy man anymore.

And Sami, well, she is as dense as ever.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

aimees76
Apr 16 2013, 01:30 PM
six
Apr 16 2013, 01:19 PM
This entire thing is like bad fanfiction.

From what I have read, that seems to describe the ENTIRE show lately. :glare:
Everything TomSell have done to this show sucks. They've ruined every character and demolished everything that Cordry's parents worked so hard to create. They seriously need an intervention:

Posted Image

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wish there was some way Nadia Bjorlin could sue TomSell for defamation of character or breach of contract or something as the hatchet job they did on Chloe the past three months is disgusting. I don't know why she would ever return to this show while they are still writing for it. She should be pissed! The only good things about this entire shitfest have been Parker, Nancy and Anne. All three of them, along with Chloe and the audience are all now worse off than when this started. Everything about this story has been a massive failure as it has easily been one of the absolute worst stories I have ever watched on a soap. I'm thankful it's finally over. Now I need Daniel and Jennifer to take a long vacation away from my television screen.

The rest of the show was actually tolerable if not watchable, especially any scene with Victor, Nicole, Vargas or Kristen. I don't know how she does it but Eileen looks damn good. I have no idea how this show managed to land her as it certainly doesn't deserve her.
Edited by LonePirate, Apr 16 2013, 07:16 PM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Save Parker Now ! Poor kid he will probably get sent to a boarding school
that accepts pre-schoolers if Jen has her way. Can't see Fetch wanting to be responsible
& care for Parker 24/7 . A 3 year old is a lot of work & gets in the way of dating & romance

Sparrow

It's always so precious when Sami implies another woman is a man-hungry slut.

I wish I could be happy to see the end of this Fetch/Chloe bs, but it's going to be a revolving door of bs only now Fetch gets a child yay!

I'm just going to go on back through the live convos and see if there's anything worth sticking around for. So far, I got nothing.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Sami needs her filthy mouth wired shut.

She jumped off of Rafe's cock onto EJ's, than back onto Rafe's, Than onto Lucas's, than tried to climb on EJ's, than back onto Rafe's, Than slammed her skanky ass back onto EJ's dick.

She's nothing but a shitty child in an adult's body.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Dannifer/Chloe was horrid to watch. The only highlight was Parker... which was ruined when he basically became a new member of the Dannifer family. :facepalm: Thank goodness for Anne.

I want to slap the shit out of John.

Vargas/Nicole continue to be hot.

Of course the highlight of the show was Caroline/EJ/Sami. EJaroline were so cute, I was thisclose to shipping them. :laugh:
Ejami were so adorbs. EJ was so nervous, it was cute! :wub: I could not stop fangirling through their scenes. I freakin' lost it by the time EJ pulled out the ring. I cannot wait for tomorrow! :wub: :wub:

Daiseyflower1
Member Avatar

Ej put his head in a bucket of grease and Sami showing her bra how classy. So now they will be engaged.Forward to destruction.As happiness never last long on Days. And they sure ruined Chloe! One thing Tomsell does well is destroy characters. :blink:
Edited by Daiseyflower1, Apr 16 2013, 07:32 PM.

Sparrow

The only good thing I have to say is that everyone looked nice, except for Stefano with that bizarre red on red, and I'm not sure what was intended by Daniel's Mr. Rogers' sweater. I don't get Caroline's poofy vests either, but I guess alzheimers. I wish that Ali Sweeney could learn how to do happy or pleased without it coming across as smug. She would be so much less detestable if she could do that one little thing.

Oh well. I'm sick and not moving from my couch, so it's not like I had anything better to do.

Sparrow

Okay, Brady/Marlena <3.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply