Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: new season preview
Topic Started: Apr 16 2013, 12:46 PM (1,539 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Tammy
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 16 2013, 09:36 PM
DiMeraFan67
Apr 16 2013, 08:58 PM
The blonde guy is AJ, JR's son with Marissa. The girl Celia is new. The guy that AJ punches and who Miranda flirts with is Hunter, but I think he's just recurring or only a few episodes.

Really don't think you can compare the two shows, but OLTL doesn't LOOK better as in quality wise. Story wise they aren't on the same wave length. OLTL is a straight continuation of the show that went off the air. AMC is a true reboot. I love the looks of both so far.
JR had a son with Marissa? Who the hell is Marissa?(seriously.im drawing a blank) You mean Babe?
Marrisa is/was Babe's "fraternal twin sister". And AJ is JR and Babe's son but I think Marrisa adopted him... I could be wrong.
Edited by Tammy, Apr 16 2013, 09:44 PM.

Cupcake06

Oh my....still loving David and Cara. Yep...

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 16 2013, 09:43 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Apr 16 2013, 09:36 PM
DiMeraFan67
The blonde guy is AJ, JR's son with Marissa. The girl Celia is new. The guy that AJ punches and who Miranda flirts with is Hunter, but I think he's just recurring or only a few episodes.

Really don't think you can compare the two shows, but OLTL doesn't LOOK better as in quality wise. Story wise they aren't on the same wave length. OLTL is a straight continuation of the show that went off the air. AMC is a true reboot. I love the looks of both so far.
JR had a son with Marissa? Who the hell is Marissa?(seriously.im drawing a blank) You mean Babe?
Marrisa is/was Babe's "fraternal twin sister". And AJ is JR and Babe's son but I think Marrisa adopted him... I could be wrong.
Thanks I remember now! Also reminded me how I hated Marissa/JR. Only other pairing I liked besides JR/Babe was JR/Annie.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I like it!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Ughh more Cara crying. Like we didn't get enough of that when she was on last time. LH was horrid on this show. All she did was cried her eyes out or act like she was hop up on some candy and had ADD. I think the OLTL promo looks better and maybe I will watch that instead. Although I prefer AMC more.
Edited by guessgirl, Apr 17 2013, 02:57 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Apr 16 2013, 09:07 PM
DiMeraFan67
AJ is JR's son with Babe, not Marissa ;-).

I think Hunter will be heavily recurring. The actor is still taping.
Oops, corrected! lol I wasn't watching much during the time period of Babe or JR and totally forgot about it. Marissa was the only mom I really saw him with.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Seeing where they pick up David and Cara is really the thing I'm looking forward to most! I love them as a couple. Seriously by far my favorite couple on AMC.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 17 2013, 06:30 PM
Seeing where they pick up David and Cara is really the thing I'm looking forward to most! I love them as a couple. Seriously by far my favorite couple on AMC.
Aside from looking absolutely gorgeous together, David/Cara were just so interesting together & it was nice having someone besides Angie truly look past David's many faults and see the good in him.

I can't wait to see where their story leads!

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm going to make some predictions as to how some things came about...

Spoiler: click to toggle

There others, but I'm stopping now...

Edited by King of Hearts, Apr 18 2013, 09:29 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I think I am going to give AMC and OLTL fresh starts....I am beyond bored with DAYS...and with these two shows airing on TV in Canada...I think I may start fresh with them.

sonydee

looks awesome. If Jesse gets hurt i could see Zach being the one to rescue Cassandra . I also bet she will develop a crush on Zach

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Actually what's been spoiled is:

Spoiler: click to toggle

am103
Member Avatar

I have never watched AMC before, but since OLTL is coming back (I'm SO excited!) and Days is currently stuck in the mud, I think I'm going to give it a shot! I love Lindsay Hartley and think Days dropped the ball with her, so I'll definitely check her out on AMC!

Checkers
Member Avatar

That was a good preview. I'm gonna be watching.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply