Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, April 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 07:09 AM (11,838 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Apr 17 2013, 09:57 PM
Today I watched Hope/Marlena/Brady, Hope/Marlena, and Lucas/Kate. But I have nothing to say about them. I'm slightly disappointed that I missed the final Hope scene, so I may look for it one day. Aside from that, there are some cute dresses on sale at Horton Town Square. And I hated Stefano's shirt/tie combo even more in FF today than yesterday.
the final Hope scene was super cute:
Hope & Marlena are on the couch, Hope thanks person off-screen for dropping off Ciara. Hope asks if Ciara had fun. She says they baked cookies. Marlena excuses herself. Hope says she'll call her. Marlena says "Bye" to Ciara, who replies with "see you soon". Ciara sits down on the couch & Hope hugs her saying "Oh sweetie. Mummy & Daddy love you so much. You're our sweet little angel." Post-hug, Ciara says "I really miss daddy." Hope hugs her again saying "I know... So do I."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

First day in April without Daniel or Chloe appearing:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Edited by Jason47, Apr 18 2013, 12:30 AM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Matt
Apr 17 2013, 10:28 PM
You know, I'm not entirely sure what it means that they gave Everett & Sami's engagement episodes to Jeanne Marie Ford & Janet Iacobuzio to write -- 2 of the show's weaker script writers. You can only imagine how the episodes would've played if one of the Cullitons or Melissa Salmons had written them.
Anyone can write stereotypical sappy schmoop, it doesn't necessarily take someone great.

If they had taken a path less traditional the Cullitons would have made it must see.

Flemstica

So are Hope and Brady related at all? I had a weird moment just now of "oh hey, they would make an interesting couple". She could arrest the bad men who hurt his pretty head, she could put mean ole Kristen in jail for breaking his widdle heart. And at the end of the day at least she'd have his prettiness to come home to!

AFaithL

Flemstica
Apr 18 2013, 01:01 AM
So are Hope and Brady related at all? I had a weird moment just now of "oh hey, they would make an interesting couple". She could arrest the bad men who hurt his pretty head, she could put mean ole Kristen in jail for breaking his widdle heart. And at the end of the day at least she'd have his prettiness to come home to!
Hmmmmm. Interesting thought.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Flemstica
Hope is Brady's aunt through marriage.
Brady is also Hope's son's half-brother-in-law.

They're not blood related in any way though.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2013, 01:09 AM
Flemstica
Hope is Brady's aunt through marriage.
Brady is also Hope's son's half-brother-in-law.

They're not blood related in any way though.
If Kristen continues to be a horrid, mind-numbing bitch to him, then I'm open to Brady moving on. Eric Martsolf should be groomed as the generation's leading man to head up the show. Much better than Daniel. EM is way too sexy and talented to waste.

I am kinda still on the Bristen train, but only because I love EM. It's the only reason I'm not outright hating Kristen. He makes her scenes tolerable. Otherwise, I'd have no use for her as a character period.

But yeah, that's one thing I'm happy that Tomlin did - bring EM over from Passions. He's the only under 50 male I like (besides Chad).

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen makes Brady scenes tolerable.

Bee
Member Avatar

Jason47
Apr 18 2013, 12:25 AM
First day in April without Daniel or Chloe appearing:

Posted Image
Posted Image
OMFG. I think we maxed out a lifetime's worth of Shawn Christian right there.
Edited by Bee, Apr 18 2013, 01:49 AM.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 01:48 AM
Kristen makes Brady scenes tolerable.
See, I disagree. I enjoy Brady with everyone (except when he's being obtuse towards Marlena), but I only enjoy her with him, EJ, and Stefano.

4hilla4

Oh how I love Kate and Rafe. I knew that there was no way they were over. Though I hoped Kate would give him some more hell over what he said to her the last time..

I feel so bad for Marlena :-(
I don't know why John doen't involve her in his plans.. This s\l had so much potential with Kristin coming back and Stefano in the mix but it is so stupid now, I hate it !

I think Marlena should hook up with Roman and than John will have to win her back cause right now, he's a complete ass.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Good episode. Finally a much needed break from Dannifer! :applause:

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 17 2013, 09:50 PM
I know the show wants us all to believe that no man has ever loved the 'real Sami' but Ej.....come again show? You know I saw a man that hated Sami with a passion but STILL did good things on occasion to benefit HER during those hateful filled years and that was Lucas, in contrast I saw Ej try to derail Sami's happiness at every given turn for all those years and with some pretty disgusting, hurtful and vile ways too. With Lucas, I saw a man that hated the fact that he lost his friend to the hate and tried to find some kind of common ground with this woman who would constantly try to fuck him over and take him out of his child's life. With Ej, I saw Sami do absolutely nothing to him and I saw him try to create stress at every turn with her.....what kind of man would love a woman and try to make her purposely think that he was injecting a solution into her veins that could potentially harm her unborn children. With Lucas, I saw a man that hated himself for keeping quiet after he found out about what his mother had done to Sami, to a point that he was constantly drunk. I saw a man that hated himself for poisoning Sami and later gave her mouth to mouth because he 'didn't want to lose her' (his words). With Lucas I saw a man that helped Sami live right after their helicopter crashed and she had just refused to sign joint custody paperwork for their son. Before all the hate I saw a man that did nothing but back Sami's crazy stupid schemes and sure he had something to gain from them but he still stood by her while everyone in Salem hated her for what she did, it wasn't until she betrayed him and lied about him abusing Will that the tables were turned. After they fell in love I saw a man that did NOTHING to hurt Sami, AT ALL.....he loved her and was there for her and sure they had their ups and downs mainly based on their trust issues but I didn't see him do half of the very vile things that Ej has done to Sami. I believe the ONLY man to truly accept Sami knowing exactly who she is and love her unconditionally is Lucas.....and no I don't believe for a second that you just go sit back and 'accept' all the shit she does and that just proves your love for her.....mainly because the true version of Sami hates herself when she's behaving that way, she's miserable, she's said it many times and the true love of Sami's life would never want her to hurt that way and she became a better person through Lucas' love.....simple as that.....he'd also stop all the shit he does to her, Lucas ended it but Ej kept going for years.......and maybe that is the story they are trying to tell now with Ejami...but I will never be convinced that a man that has done everything he's done to Sami loves her and has always loved her....that's just BS.....and someone said up thread that Sami has forgiven Lucas for death row and that is why she doesn't mention it...that's not true...she mentions it...she mentioned it when she was trying to defend her stance on helping Ej prove his innocence last summer and she told Lucas she knew what it was like being framed and almost dying as a result....so she's said it.....and that's what I need on my soap...not swept under the rug, whitewashed bullshit, I want dialogue, I want dealing with it...I want them to come to grips with how badly what they've done to one another hurt them and those they love. Sorry but I can never accept this Sami that just says that she hasn't had any man to ever love her for who she is.....and look in the eyes of a man that has done so much harm to her and her family and just say yes as if she's just won the lottery. Sami had rootable qualities once upon a time but not any longer....she's so far gone she might as well be six feet under....

Sami's insecurities stem from her OWN issues, no man has made her insecure more than whatever she does to herself.....
This!! My thoughts exactly. Haven't we been led to believe all these years that Sami's insecurities and issues have stemmed from her witnessing her mom and John having desk sex...cbeating on her father? Never knew her insecurities stemmed from the men she had been with.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Flemstica
I've thought about that too, but then I realize I'd hate her calling him Brady, which I know is ridiculous since it is his first name.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: Janet Iacobuzio

Segment 1: After his knees start giving out EJ brilliantly deduces that Sami isn't saying anything in response to his proposal. Is that a no?

When Nick arrives at the rectory Vargas tells him he's late. Nick asks if he has something (money??? not sure what he said). When Vargas says no Nick asks how long is it going to take. Vargas - As long as it takes and even then I've got to make sure that you can handle it. Nick - What's that supposed to mean? Vargas - It means that I've been hearing what you've been doing since you've been out of prison. You got yourself into a hell of a mess man!

Gabi leads Rafe into the living room of the Kiriakis mansion. Rafe - Wow, a little fancier than your room over the pub. Gabi - Yeah the place is huge; it's kind of weird. Everyone's been really nice though. Rafe - That's good. So what's up. Something tells me you didn't just want to show off your fancy new digs. What do you want to talk about? Gabi - Kate Roberts.

Lucas and Kate are strolling through the square. Lucas - Not bad huh. I don't want to blow my own horn but sales are up since I joined your little operation. Silence. Lucas - You seem thrilled, thanks Mom. Kate - What? Lucas - What's going on with you anyway? Kate recalls her breakup with Rafe. Nothing's going on with me. I'm fine. They sit down. Lucas - You're upset about the way you left things with him, aren't you?

Stefano tells Sy their business is not complete. What's the matter, Sy? You seem a little anxious. Sy - Look Mr. DiMera, I'm really sorry. Stefano - Sorry for? Sy - I never should have went to Victor Kiriakis. Stefano - What do you mean you went to Victor Kiriakis. Sy - Like I said, I'm really, really sorry. Stefano - You tell me exactly what you've done.

Brady opens his briefcase at a table in the coffeehouse and he and Marlena are just about to start opening envelopes when Hope walks up and comments that it's awfully nice seeing the two of them together. Marlena - Brady was asking some advice about some artwork for Titan. Brady - Marlena has a very good eye so I thought she would be helpful in giving me some input. Let me show you a couple more of these proposals. Hope - I'm sorry, I don't mean to interrupt your brainstorming but I really need to talk to you Brady. We still have an APB out on the guy who mugged you. Marlena - Do you know his name? Brady - I ID'd the guy down at the station. Marlena - But you don't have him? Hope - No we don't. His trail went cold unfortunately.

When John tells Kristen he's at the DiMera mansion to see her; he brought her something; she doesn't say anything. John - You look nervous. Kristen - I'm not. I'm just not sure ... John - You told me not to come back again unless I brought you a gift. Now I have one. He holds out a gift bag. Kristen admits she's a little intrigued by what he brought her but I asked for that a while ago before I found out your true colours; when I found out you never really accepted Brady and me. So I don't care if you have the Holy Grail in that bag; I'm not interested in it or you. She starts to close the door but John lets himself in. You might change your mind when you see what I have here.

Segment 2: Nick - You don't know anything about me and my life outside of prison. Vargas - I now this much; I know you're not your wife's baby daddy. Nick - My marriage is none of your business. It has absolutely nothing to do with anything between us. Vargas - It better not Nicky because I need you focused and if you're out there distracted, making mistakes, then ... Nick - I've got it under control okay. Vargas - Good. So what do you have for me?

Rafe - This thing with Kate is not going to be a problem. And the contract she wanted you to sign is in the past. She's just over-protective of Will and especially with him maybe not being able to be a part of the child's life it kind of made sense ... Gabi - Everyone's upset. Nick thinks that he has to protect me from everyone. Rafe - I know. And I get it but it's different with Kate; she's not trying to hurt you. Gabi - She already did hurt me. You saw those papers. She was trying to take advantage of me and I almost fell for it. Rafe - Bad method, good reason. She's just looking out for Will. She loves Will, she cares about him and she cares about you too. She's not trying to hurt you. She gave me her word on that so ... Gabi - OMG OMG OMG! You and Kate ... I didn't want to believe it. I can't believe that it's true. Are you with her Rafe?

Lucas - Don't look at me like that. I just meant it's got to he hard for you with Stefano back in town, that's it. Kate - Well you're wrong. Lucas - Am I? You loved the guy, didn't you? Kate - I'm just not going to talk to you about it; change the topic. Have you spoken to Sami about having Allie living in the DiMera mansion. Lucas - Yes I've spoken to her. I gave her hell about that but she has other reasons for moving back in there. Kate - Really? What? Lucas - Just one very important reason, that's all. Let's leave it at that. Kate - Does that mean you're okay with Allie living with the DiMera's. Lucas - No, I'm not okay with it but Allie likes Johnny and Sydney. They like being together so I'm not going to split up the kids over this. Kate - So that's it? Lucas - No, that's not it. They've lived there before. The big problem is that Sami is back with EJ. Kate - I supposed you're alright with that as well. Lucas - No, I'm not alright with it. It's insane but it doesn't matter. It's going to last 2 seconds. I have to deal with it because of the kids but the person I feel sorry for is Rafe. Kate - Why? Lucas - I just get the feeling that Rafe's never been able to move on from Sami. Kate - Why would you think that? You did. Lucas - Yeah I did. I've been in love with other women before but I don't think Rafe has or ever will. When it comes to Rafe, Sami is the love of his life.

Sami can't say yes until she's sure he's not asking her to marry him for all the wrong reasons.

Hope - We had a lead and it evaporated. Brady - You'll find him and when you do you'll put him away. Brady gets a call he has to take. He asks Marlena if she'd walk with him for a moment. I just wanted to say it was nice talking to you, hanging out with you. I hope we can do it again soon. Marlena - I'd like that. Brady leaves.

John puts the bag down on the table in the foyer. I'm going to leave this here for you and I'd like to say something. Those pictures you gave me, they really got me thinking. Kristen - About what? How much you adore me? John - They brought back some memories. Some of them bad, some of them chilling and some of them happy. Remembering those happy times we had together made me realise I haven't exactly wiped my slate clean so I made a decision. You need to have this.

Segment 3: Nick - So it could be big but it's risky. Vargas - No risk, no reward, right? Nick - I have to research it somewhere. The timing is critical and it's not all legit so I have to be careful. Vargas - So family is an issue. Nick - I'm on parole. Do you understand that? I need to be very, very careful. Vargas - I'm nothing if not careful. Nick - Just give me some time, I'll be in touch. Vargas - Wait. Nick - What? Gabi's expecting me. Vargas - About that, I've got a question. Nick - Which is? Vargas - Why the hell did you get yourself in this baby mess in the first place?

Rafe - No, no, no. You are way off base here. There's ... Gabi - Stop, Rafe. You are the worse liar in the world. I knew this was happening because I saw it when you 2 were in my hospital room and then at the pub and then I also saw it ... Rafe - Okay, okay! I'm sorry it upsets you. Gabi - You're sleeping with Will's grandmother. Rafe - For the love of God ... Gabi - He's my baby's father okay. I deserve the right to know that you're having an affair with Kate.

EJ doesn't understand. Sami talks in circles. EJ declares that what she is saying is nonsense. He wants to marry her because he loves her. He says other stuff. Sami starts snivelling and talks all about herself and her insecurities. EJ again declares his love and spouts more 'romantic' nonsense that Sami laps up. Sami finally says yes.

Marlena tells Hope that she saw John. My heart stopped. I thought we would talk but he just wanted to get the keys to the storage. It was like talking to a stranger. And then Brady wanted to engage and that was like putting a bandaid on a knife wound. Hope - Please do not stop fighting for what matters most to you. You can't give up. Marlena - I have fought and fought and fought. I'm exhausted. And nothing's going to help unless ... Hope - You can expose Kristen to Brady. Is there a way to do that? Marlena - Maybe, but it would be in your hands.

John is now outside the door and Kristen in the doorway. Kristen - So leave whatever you brought. It's probably something stupid from our past and I'll happily throw it away. John - Maybe when you see what's inside it you'll reconsider that plan. John starts walking away waving as she calls out ... I'm not looking behind anymore John. I'm looking ahead with Brady. She closes the door and walks to the bag and looks inside.

Segment 4: Kristen pulls out a baseball jersey. On the front it says Salem Moose and on the back, Coach. Kristen recalls the moment that John gave her that jersey. She mutters - Lord, John, that was a long, long time ago. She holds the jersey close.

Rafe - I didn't want to tell you about Kate because I didn't want to upset you. Obviously based on your reaction, I was right on track. Gabi - Are you through yet? Rafe - I am not going to talk to you about my feelings. Gabi - Is that what she told you to say? Rafe - What does that even mean? Gabi - I'm just wondering if she tells you what to do and more importantly if you listen to her. Rafe - Does anyone ever tell me what to do? I'm not going to start now, am I? Gabi - Look, she's just a very persuasive woman and I want to know how much influence she has on you. Rafe - How about none. In fact I broke up with her because I thought she was using me to get to you.

Nick - It's not complicated. I got out of prison, I met Gabi, we fell in love. Vargas - That's a lot to swallow; raising another man's baby. Nick - As long as I have Gabi and we have our baby, that's all I care about. Vargas - You're really into this ready made family thing, aren't you? In fact, you almost seem a little bit desperate to make it happen. Nick - It will happen. Vargas - Look, Nick, I was there. Those years you spent in prison, the things you went through ... Nick - Are behind me. Vargas - I guess if it's meant to be but take it from me man, desperation screws everything up. It's never a good thing. Good job with what you brought. I've got to get back to work.

EJ wishes they were alone. He drags her out of the pub. They run into Lucas. You look happy. What's going on here?

Segment 5: Gabi - Are you telling me that you broke up with Kate because of me? Rafe - No, I didn't mean for it to come out that way. You know what, it's actually better that it's over. Gabi - I get the feeling that you're just saying that. Rafe - No. Listen to me. You're my sister and I love you and you and this baby, my future niece, that's all that I care about, okay? Gabi - You've been amazing even with Nick and I know you weren't so sure about him. Rafe - He probably shouldn't know about me and Kate ... not that I want you to lie to him. Gabi - I'm not going to lie, just not going to say anything. Is there any chance that you're going to get back with her? Rafe - I don't think so. Gabi - She made you happy, right, at least for a little while. Rafe nods yes. Gabi - I want to see you happy Rafe and if she made you happy than I'm grateful to her. Just not with Sami, okay. She hugs him.

Lucas sees her ring. Well look at that. That's what this whole thing was about, really? A closed door, a proposable at a pub. That is amazing EJ. You really outdid yourself this time, didn't you? EJ comments that they are leaving. Lucas makes a joke at their expense - it's really funny and then adds ... You guys walk down the aisle with so many different people you probably have a wedding planner on retainer, right? What do you have, a code word that you use? You just pick up the phone and say Go ... the weddings on ... let's do it ... break out the fondue machine and all the ... Sami - Cut it out please. Lucas - No, let me be the first to congratulate you on your next 15 minutes of matrimony. Sami - Can you please not tell anyone. I want to tell my family myself. Lucas - That's fine. I'm not going to blab. It's not the kind of news people want to hear anyway. It's pathetic and predictable. He walks away.

Marlena - You have an APB out on the man who mugged Brady. Hope - That's right. Marlena - The night of the mugging ... it all seemed so random. The mugger came after Kristen, Brady jumped in and he got beaten up instead. And I'm the only person who thinks that maybe Kristen was involved in that somehow; maybe it wasn't such a random mugging. So if you find this man maybe he'll talk about that night and maybe he'll tell you that Kristen was the mastermind behind the mugging. Hope - So you think if we pick this guy up he might implicate Kristen to cut a deal for himself. Marlena - To far-fetched? Hope - Not if we find this guy and not if it's true.

Kristen talks to herself. John, you've given me such a wonderful gift. I'm going to cherish it and I'm going to use it all at the same time.

Segment 6: Gabi and Nick are in their bedroom. Gabi is showing off the baby clothes she bought. What's wrong Nick? Nick - I just want to be sure that nothing ever, ever gets in the way of our family, for you, for me and the baby. Gabi - Nothing will. Nick - We have to fight to keep that. We can't let our guard down ever. Gabi - What are you talking about? Nick, you're scaring me. Did something happen?

Kate is a table at the outdoor cafe when Rafe comes along and places a single white rose in front of her. Truce?

Sami and EJ have sex while talking about how very much love in they are.

Stefano comes home. Kristen - Did you do it? Did you take care of Sy? Stefano - Yes I did but it was not clean. It seems that those pictures were sent directly to Victor Kiriakis. He tried to make it look like some kind of art thing of course but it was all baloney. Kristen remembers her run-in with a guy delivering an envelope to Victor. Kristen - No! Why is this happening. This can not be happening. Stefano - I'm sure you'll take care of it. Kristen - That's all you're going to say? Stefano - For now yes. I have to go. He leaves. Kristen mutters - This can not be happening. Brady can't see those photos. This can not end this way.

Brady is in the square talking on the phone. After the call he opens his briefcase to look for a report and ends up opening the envelope Sy had delivered. He starts to pull out the picture.

Segment 7: Nick - I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Gabi - Then why are you talking about being on guard, whatever you're saying? Nick - You changed my whole life Gabi and it's so perfect I just, I'm afraid we could lose it. Gabi - We won't. Nick - I know. I also know that in a little over a month it's going to be the 3 of us. Gabi - I can't wait. Nick - Neither can I. They kiss.

EJ and Sami talk about the first day they met. EJ tells her it was all planned.

Kate smells the rose. A fragant use of the white flag of surrender ... well played. Rafe sits down. I'm not surrending. I just feel bad for what I said to you. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Kate - Your feelings can only be hurt if the person inflicting the damage is someone that you care about. Rafe - So a lot of truces end with walking away. I was hoping this could end with a walk to ... Kate - Again? Rafe - So what do you think? Kate - I think that I would really like to try.

Hope calls out - Thanks Madeline. Then she asks Ciara if she had fun. She did. We baked cookies. Marlena tells Hope she'll call and then leaves. Hope gives Ciara a big hug. Mommy and Daddy love you so much. You know you're our sweet little angel. Ciara - I really miss Daddy. Hope hugs her - I know, so do it.

John arrives at the square and sits on the couch. Marlena walks through the square. She sees him but backs away. John mutters - It better work. It has to.

Kristen - Think, think. I've got to do damage control. How am I going to do that? For all I know Brady and Victor are looking at those photos right now. She grabs her purse and starts to leave but comes face to face with Brady in the doorway.

six
Member Avatar

Hope and Brady would be almost as creepy as Bristen. I wonder how jarlena would react, though.

On Sami, she needed to accept that she didn't need to be a better person. I don't remember her being upset about her inclination to scheme until after it became clear that changing was the only way to gain acceptance. And her insecurities come from inside, but the Carrie worship and the pressure to be someone she isn't didn't help.

camera shy

camera shy
Apr 17 2013, 08:49 PM
AFaithL
Apr 17 2013, 06:02 PM
jb1183
Apr 17 2013, 05:55 PM
To each their own, but Ejami is revolting to me. To even try and suggest that EJ has treated her/treats her better than Lucas or Rafe is difficult for me to swallow given the vile things he has done to her and her loved ones. Him walking around and trying to channel Hugh Grant isn't going to change that. Ejami could have all the chemistry in the world and I still could never climb on board that ship.

But, as far as I'm concerned, Ejami pales in comparison in every way to Lumi. I was thinking today of the wonderful scenes where Sami tells Lucas about the rape. So much more powerful and so much more depth and connection than this incredibly forced shit between Ejami the last few months.

I miss these two together so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRN7XpsL5dE
The reason why EJami are together is one reason: they have a HUGE fanbase that dwarfs EJ's other pairings and Sami's other pairings. Otherwise, they wouldn't be written as a rooting couple. God knows, they tried out other stuff.
They aren't a rooting couple. A rooting couple has other characters on the show rooting for them. We have everyone under sun rooting for Dannifer even people who were once trying to destory them have been won over by their love. Who on this show has rooted for Ejami lately? And on this show if you have other characters saying that a couple won't survie then they won't.
I just wanted to add that under MarDar, Ejami were written as a rooting couple, for a short period of time. We had Kate telling Lucas that EJ was Sami's son and Lucas telling Sami that she was in love with EJ and Rafe telling Sami that whatever it was between her and EJ it would never be over. And then we they finally decide to go LSB with them, they aren't written as a a rooting couple. The other day, with Caroline and EJ, they could have so easily had Caroline say she saw how much EJ loves Sami so she was willing to give him a chance, but they chose otherwise. And Ejami didn't have to run into Lucas right after the proposal, but they did. I think Tomlin sort of leaves it up in the air where he's going with Ejami and he doesn't do that with Dannifer. I meant to say Kate said EJ was Sami's sun lol.
Edited by camera shy, Apr 18 2013, 08:25 AM.

six
Member Avatar

It would really kill the "forbidden love that no one else understands" angle if other characters were shipping Ejami. Fortunately, Days gives Ejami enough off show promotion to make it clear that they're invested in them.
Edited by six, Apr 18 2013, 09:02 AM.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Even though I am not an Ejami, (actually, I don't like Sami) I thought that the proposal was sweet. I guess my whole problem is when you put a couple together, it sometimes ruins what makes them appealing, and after they are together, where do you go from there? (In a soap opera world) I guess I just like forbidden love romances. I would have liked it if EJ and Sami were with others, but were secretly having an affair and could not quit each other. They also could be shown to love their significant others, too, and not wanting to hurt them.
I guess them being schemers will add something to their "coupledom", but even that will be tiresome eventually, IMO. :shrug:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Let's be honest. If Lucas was in favor of EJ/Sami or even at the very least apathetic, it would be so much WTFery that everyone would be bitching about it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply