Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of April 29th
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:35 PM (5,833 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of April 29th

Caroline recruits a bevy of sexy men for her plan to win Rick back

Eric finds himself in the middle of one of Brooke and Taylor's disputes

Donna is forced to defend her family from a bitter rival

Brooke's life takes a dramatic turn

credit: jcren

SNS Week April 29-May 3

Taylor starts to wonder if Eric is loyal to her, after he suddenly defends Brooke.

Brooke gets some surprising news when she has a medical check up, turning to Eric to find some comfort.

Steffy and Liam try to pick the baby's name, while they also try to ignore other people's misgivings about their marriage.

Steffy and Hope run into each other for the first time since the wedding.

Rick tells Maya his plan for the Hope for the Future campaign.

Caroline gets hold of a "bevy of sexy men" to carry ou her her plan to win Rick, and she has no qualms "about hurting Maya in the process."

Maya begins to feel very uneasy because of Caroline's actions.

Donna finds out some damaging information about one of her sisters that she wishes wasn't true.

Bill decides to prove to his wife that he's committed to their marriage.

COMING: Brooke's life takes a dramatic turn

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Interrogation")
Eric breaks up a heated conversation between Taylor and Brooke; Rick shares his plan for the Hope for the Future campaign with Maya.

Tuesday ("Bad News")
Brooke gets emotional when she confides in Eric about the results from her doctor; Liam and Steffy discuss baby names.

Wednesday ("First Time")
Steffy and Hope encounter one another for the first time since her wedding to Liam

Thursday ("Caroline's Plan")
Caroline puts her scheme into motion; Katie and Bill share a special moment; Brooke tells Donna about her feelings for Bill.

Friday ("Sexy Caroline")
Caroline takes sexy to a new level for a good cause; Bill and Katie make a vow to one another.

Spoiler preview week of April 29th

When Hope sees Steffy for the first time after the wedding, she has some choice words for her rival. Hope feels that her whole life she’s tried to everything right and this is how she get repaid, seeing another woman living the life she supposed to have had. Hope asks Steffy to leave Forrester and work at Spencer Publications. As Steffy reels from her Hope’s request, Hope begins to wonder if she can truly move on from Liam. She wants to move on and thinks it could be Oliver but she’s holding back. Somewhere in the mind, she thinks maybe there is hope for her and Liam. Still, this is no way to get over somebody.

Caroline concocts a plan to get rid of Maya and enlist Carter’s help. Lawrence Saint-Victor (Carter) says soap’s new odd couple. She confides in Carter about how much of a loser Maya is and Rick needs to be with her and not Maya. Carter and Caroline's new-found relationship does not go unnoticed and people begin to wonder, how the two became bff’s. There is something fun between them because they know how to push each other’s buttons, says Saint-Victor.

Eric breaks up a conversation with Brooke, which turned into an interrogation.

Brooke breaks down after receiving discouraging news from her doctor.

Donna confronts Brooke about Bill

Daily Spoilers week of April 29th

4/29, Eric steps in when Taylor's questioning of Brooke becomes too intense; Rick shares his plans with Maya.

4/30, Brooke turns to Eric when she gets upsetting news from her doctor; Liam and Steffy discuss baby names.

5/1, Hope and Steffy see each other for the first time since the wedding; Donna finds Brooke and Bill in a compromising position.

5/2, Caroline works to undermine Maya; Katie and Bill share a moment; Brooke talks to Donna about Bill.

5/3, Caroline employs sexiness for a good cause; Bill and Katie make plans.

TV Guide Previews

4/29, Taylor's questioning of Brooke resembles an interrogation, so Erick intervenes; Rick tells Maya that he envisions her as being the focal point of the new Hope for the Future campaign.

4/30, Brooke breaks down in front of Eric when she receives discouraging news from her doctor; Liam and Steffy's excitement about becoming parents grows as they consider baby names.

5/1, Donna confronts Brooke when she finds her and Bill in a compromising position; Steffy and Hope see each other for the first time since Steffy's wedding to Liam.

5/2, Caroline puts her next plan to undermine Maya in motion; Katie and Bill share a tender moment as Brooke confides in Donna about her feelings for Bill.

5/3, Bill and Katie make plans to regain each other's trust and revive their relationship; Caroline takes sexy to a new level for a worthy cause.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 27 2013, 12:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Hopefully Brokes dramatic turn will be off a cliff somewhere :wave:

just joey

queenpaula713
Apr 17 2013, 04:50 PM

Hopefully Brokes dramatic turn will be off a cliff somewhere :wave:
Knowing the " DRAMA Queen Brooke" her dramatic turn is she becomes more than usual bitchy & is going through SEX WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS , or SWS.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Oh snap! Is she knock up already? Is that the dramatic turn? maybe she has VD.

Last week when the light bulb came on in Donna's head, I thought to myself that the girl is getting smarter. But here she is again, dumb as a door knob again. She is probably defending Brooke, saying she had a right to sleep with Bill.

Really, Caroline is getting more and more silly by the minute. Maybe she had some brain damage when she fell off the balcony. Please someone tell the girl to do the happy dance, because she dodge the Slick-Rick bullet.
Edited by metitle, Apr 17 2013, 08:17 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:35 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

Thanks Daytime
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

just joey

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:35 PM

credit: jcren
Give me a FKN break. :yawnz: :flipoff: DONNA is " NOT " FORCED to defend her " SO called family ( Namely Brooke ). DONNA knows what a FKN whore her sister Brooke is. SO why defend her. ? Thats the whole problem why Brooke never pays any consequences due to her behavior. Everyone coddles her. POOR POOR misunderstood , Homewreccker Brooke. Her real passion is screwin MARRIED MEN. IS NAIVE DONNA & KATIE , going to " DEFEND " Brooke, when they find out about the affair :sex: :sex: :sex: ?

just joey

metitle
Apr 17 2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:

Oh snap! Is she knock up already? Is that the dramatic turn? maybe she has VD.

Last week when the light bulb came on in Donna's head, I thought to myself that the girl is getting smarter. But here she is again, dumb as a door knob again. She is probably defending Brooke, saying she had a right to sleep with Bill.

Really, Caroline is getting more and more silly by the minute. Maybe she had some brain damage when she fell off the balcony. Please someone tell the girl to do the happy dance, because she dodge the Slick-Rick bullet.
I want to see HERCULES hunt Caroline down. N O T to hurt her, but because he fell " IN LOVE " with her, & she really turned him on. I hope that Brooke is " KNOCKED UP ". I hope that is what Brookes life , taking a dramatic turn is. That would be about right. The end of april ,into the first week of MAY. That's enough time for her to get " MORNING SICKNESS". :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: That & the LT. hounding her again , about the accident. He could tell Brooke that he has found some NEW evidence, to put her & someone else at the scene :scared: :scared: . I definately want her to get pregnant, by BILL. And the LT. on her ass . BOY will she ever have some splainin to do. :shithitfan: :shithitfan:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("Interrogation")
Eric breaks up a heated conversation between Taylor and Brooke; Rick shares his plan for the Hope for the Future campaign with Maya.

Tuesday ("Bad News")
Brooke gets emotional when she confides in Eric about the results from her doctor; Liam and Steffy discuss baby names.

Wednesday ("First Time")
Steffy and Hope encounter one another for the first time since her wedding to Liam

Daytime
Member Avatar

SNS Week April 29-May 3

Taylor starts to wonder if Eric is loyal to her, after he suddenly defends Brooke.

Brooke gets some surprising news when she has a medical check up, turning to Eric to find some comfort.

Steffy and Liam try to pick the baby's name, while they also try to ignore other people's misgivings about their marriage.

Steffy and Hope run into each other for the first time since the wedding.

Rick tells Maya his plan for the Hope for the Future campaign.

Caroline gets hold of a "bevy of sexy men" to carry ou her her plan to win Rick, and she has no qualms "about hurting Maya in the process."

Maya begins to feel very uneasy because of Caroline's actions.

Donna finds out some damaging information about one of her sisters that she wishes wasn't true.

Bill decides to prove to his wife that he's committed to their marriage.

COMING: Brooke's life takes a dramatic turn

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Oh so let me guess they're going to give Brooke cancer or something to try and make us feel bad for her.

metitle
Member Avatar

Daytime

Crazygirl
Apr 19 2013, 05:52 AM

Oh so let me guess they're going to give Brooke cancer or something to try and make us feel bad for her.
Crap!!! Dont say that. I love beating on Brooke. But I am sticking with my theory that she has an STD
Edited by metitle, Apr 19 2013, 06:12 AM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Brooke is going to battle breast cancer.

Axiomi

Crazygirl
Apr 19 2013, 05:52 AM
:blulaugh: Unless Brookes uterus falls out, thereby taking away Brookes life passion and reason for being, I will NEVER feel sorry for Brooke.

MMk9987

I am thinking that they are going to made Brooke pregnant I mean it says she receives surprising news.

metitle
Member Avatar

MMk9987
Apr 19 2013, 03:44 PM
I am thinking that they are going to made Brooke pregnant I mean it says she receives surprising news.
Good grief, if that happens - I really have to rethink Brad Bell's imagination and writing skills.
Please, isn't she menopausal? Besides Guiding Light already did that storyline.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Maybe were finally gonna have a character with AIDS!! Is there anyone whos been on their back and with an endless amount of partners more than Broke? Doubt it!!

Daytime
Member Avatar

Caroline puts her scheme into motion; Katie and Bill share a special moment; Brooke tells Donna about her feelings for Bill.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 20 2013, 05:39 AM

To Daytime
Posted Image

Row167
Member Avatar

I read Brooke gets breast cancer.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Sexy Caroline")
Caroline takes sexy to a new level for a good cause; Bill and Katie make a vow to one another.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply