Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,368 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of April 29th

John confides his master plan to Victor

Kate buys Sami a very unusual gift

Nicole realizes Vargas is up to no good

Gabi gives Nick an ultimatum

EJ has a proposition for Justin

A mysterious figure breaks into Jennifer's house

credit: jcren

**UPDATED 4/18**

Monday ("Questions")
Brady wants John to know about his history with Kristen; Stefano agrees to help Sami, Will and EJ with their plan.

Tuesday ("Master Plan")
John shares his plan witih Victor, while Kristen does the same with Stefano; Sonny thinks on his feet when Nick almost catches him and Sami.

Wednesday ("Missing Money")
Nick discovers that Vargas's cash has disappeared; Sami receives an odd engagement present from Kate.

Thursday ("The Threat")
Gabi demands answers from Nick; Kate wonders if Stefano knows about her and Rafe.

Friday ("Taking Down Stefano")
Sami is angry after learning about Stefano's plans; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives.

Sami steals the evidence from Nickís room and takes the $30,000 as a bonus.
Vargas threatens to reveal Nicoleís feelings for Eric if she tells anyone heís up to no good.
Daniel sacrifices his special date with Jennifer for Abigail when he realizes Cameron is too broke to take her out.
Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to EJ
EJ wants Justinís help to take down Stefano
Gabi threatens to leave Nick if he doesnít come clean with her

Daily Spoilers week of April 29th

4/29, Brady asks John about his history with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a present; Vargas gives Nick $30,000 and tells him to triple it; Stefano agrees to help Will; Sami and Sonny snoop around Nick's room; E.J. moves forward with his plan.

4/30, Kristen and Brady open Ciara's envelope; John tells Victor about his plan; Sonny prevents Nick from discovering him and Sami.

5/1, Nick and Rafe argue; Kate buys a gift for Sami; Nicole threatens to tell Eric that Vargas is up to no good; Daniel helps Cameron and Abigail have a nice night together.

5/2, Nick confronts Sami; Gabi gives Nick an ultimatum; Rafe talks to E.J. about Sami; Kate breaks things off with Rafe; Nicole tries to outsmart Vargas; Brady invites Eric to his wedding; Cameron and Abigail share a romantic evening.

5/3, Sami hears Stefano talking about betraying her and Will; E.J. asks Justin to help him take Stefano down; Rafe talks to Will about Nick.

TV Guide Previews

4/29, Brady questions John about his past with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a gift; Vargas gives Nick cash and asks him to triple it; Stefano toys with Sami, Will and EJ; Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick's room; EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan.

4/30, Kristen and Brady open Ciara's special envelope; John confides his master plan to Victor; Sonny's quick thinking stops Nick from discovering him and Sami; Sami steals $30,000, not knowing it belongs to Vargas.

5/1, Kate buys Sami an unusual engagement gift; Nicole realizes Vargas is up to no good; Rafe is puzzled after he has an explosive encounter with Nick; Daniel sacrifices his plans for a special night in order to help Cameron and Abigail.

5/2, Nick confronts Sami about what she stole from him; Gabi threatens to leave Nick if he doesn't come clean with her; Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to a skeptical EJ; Brady asks Eric to attend his wedding.

5/3, EJ has a stunning proposition for Justin; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives; Sami is furious when she overhears Stefano planning to double-cross her and Will.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 27 2013, 12:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Quote:

Its JJ...hopefully seeking revenge on his mother for her treatment of his father's memory!

Quote:

I love this spoiler!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Apr 17 2013, 03:41 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 17 2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:

Its JJ...hopefully seeking revenge on his mother for her treatment of his father's memory!
JJ or Anne are my guesses.
Edited by cantstopme, Apr 17 2013, 03:41 PM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM

Hopefully its "Let Will be a father to this baby or get the fuck out of my life".

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

it jj just like when sami came to show break in the only differnce that willl not be daddy do not shoot

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Finally John does something smart!

MissLola
Member Avatar

It must be May sweeps. These sound pretty good. Much better than the lame safe house dud from last year.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

More Justin is always good!

camera shy

Daytime

credit: jcren
Finally, they remembered how smart Nicole is. I bet she connects the dots before anyone else.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

shh...no mention of danifer...

Really looking forward to Victor having anything to do with anyone that isn't Maggie. And truly hoping he helps John take Kristen down - cause that'll really tick off Stefano and anything Victor -vs- Stefano? Hellz yeah!

Kate & Sami?

Justin and Elvis?

And - re-reading it - no Danifer? WOOT! Looking forward to this! Thanks for the spoilers, Daytime!! :popcorn:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Daytime
You mean like Kristen confided her master plan to Stefano and we didn't get to hear a word of it?

The characters can't have long-term plans if the writers don't have one.

Romancer66

The intruder is probably JJ, and I hope he's hell on wheels--even if it doesn't last.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Quote:

I'm relieved John has a plan and I'm glad he's telling us and Victor....now can we please have him win over Kristen now? and Fast....

Quote:

A Brownie?

Quote:

I hope Vargas puts Nicole's life in danger somehow so Father hotstuff can please take off that damn collar....geez

Quote:

I hope she tells him to tear up that paperwork where it says that Will gives up his rights to his daughter

Quote:

That should have read, Lucas has a proposition for Justin..but obviously since the part of Lucas is now being played by Ej, we'll have to deal

Quote:

and it didn't even take us 2 weeks for JJ to enter after Chloe has left....and people actually think that Dannifer are going to be on backburner a lot? Yeah, not buying it

Sevprince

Quote:

A new laptop full of Kafe sexy times. :shrug:

Quote:

Probably about Nick and what is wrong with him and how he needs to get help. :blah:
I wouldn't hold my breath otherwise.

Quote:

:yahoo:
The Kiriakis and Dimera's like their proposition don't they. First Sonny to EJ, now EJ to Justin.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Well, I hope Gabi realizes all of Nick's ultimatums, threats and forcing of legal papers on Will and his family is only going to bring her and her daughter trouble for years to come. Especially when members of Will's family have 1) Given Nick a high paying job 2) Given him a place to live 3) Have gone to bat for him in every way imaginable to help him re-build his life.

Aside from Sami, both the Brady's AND the Horton's have been nothing but good to Nick and Nick pulling all this shit is just demonstrating what a massive DOUCHEBAG he is. And if/when the rest of the town figures everything out, they'll be the town pariahs. Kate could fire Nick's ass, Victor and Maggie could throw his ass out on the streets, if so, no other family member would take him in etc....

Seriously for all of the "genius" Nick is supposed to have, he doesn't have an ounce of common sense.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

EJ could be talking to Justin about his plans for Dimera enterprises.

Daysfanatic79
Member Avatar

John has a "Master Plan"? It's a double edged relief. If the plan included isolating Marlena by seducing Kristen, then I am still disgusted.

As for the rest, at least Nicole gets a clue. Now that is in character, and the writers finally get one character right. Also, i agree with the statement above, it beats the hell out of the "Safe House".

My thought is May will bring another Days style wedding disaster for Brady and Kristen by months end. The question is, will Marlena just run back into John's arms after the "sexual tension" building between John and Kristen. IF Days stays in character, John should have to chase Marlena for a while. Otherwise, once again, her character looks pathetic and co-dependent. I am all for eventual reconciliation, since I am a die hard J&M fan. Just let Marlena dish out what she's been getting, and play hard to get.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Judging by some of the casts twitter pics; Brady and Kristen are still together through the August episodes. I think the only wedding we'll be getting anytime soon is one for EJ and Sami

AFaithL

So John has a "plan". That's great, John. Let's hope it's a smart one. And not something stupid like trying to get into your wife's kidnapper's / attempted murderer's pants. Which would be character assassination, not to mention something revolting on a physical level.

zyona

camera shy
Apr 17 2013, 03:55 PM
Daytime

Why do I have a feeling that Gabi will be the next blackmail victim of Nick since he knows what she did to Melanie!!!!! Not that I care.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply