Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,213 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Apr 23 2013, 11:41 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Apr 23 2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:

S loves EJ
I think itīs sad that some people think Samiīs character is ruined by being with EJ,

If Sami's character is ruined (and I think it is) it wasn't because of Ej, entirely. I think AS can take a big part of the blame for that. Some people might think like me, where she gets the full blame. Ali needs classes on giving interviews, humility and interacting with ALL the fans of the show.
I know there are some stars that go their entire career acting as she does..but I don't know that Ali has the talent to afford the attitude.
AS isn't acting any differently than she ever has. She's promoting her current storyline - just as she always has.

Her talent, or what you perceive to be a lack thereof, doesn't have anything to do with it.

Anyone else find it odd that Brady would be able to 'start' the adoption paperwork without Kristen being involved? I would think if people are planning to adopt a child together they'd both need to be part of the process from the outset.
I have read many interviews with Ali over the years and I have never seen her answer the way she has lately. There is a way to promote a storyline without bashing everyone who doesn't agree with you.

I was wondering if Ali has enough talent to be able to survive with the attitude she has now. Some stars are known to be very ungrateful and ungracious to fans and still remain popular, due to their talent. That won't work with all stars. It remains to be seen what will happen to Ali as she is seems to be losing fans quickly. I did NOT say she had no talent.

I was a very faithful fan of Ali for many years. I have watched her do the most awful things and I would still find a way to root for her. i have watched through all her many weddings and pairings and never once thought of turning off the show. It's an entirely different sitution now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

hellencatherine

All I can is that whatever plan EJ has of taking down Stefano it's not going to work. In my opinion EJ can never be his true self because deep down he knows that if he really shows his real self Sami won't want him anymore. Samantha in my opinion doesn't love EJ I have never this grand love of EJAMI that any one else sees it just seems forced to me. EJ taking down Stefano is going to back fire him, Stefano is way ahead of EJ and Sami and Will. I hate the fact that Lucas is not even in this story the real fact is that EJ shouldn't be in this story. This story would have worked more and be more enjoyable if Lucas, Sami and Will were working together this way makes more sense to. Will should really hate EJ cause I wouldn't accept EJ as my stepfather hell no matter how much he has "Changed" No way no how. Does anyone here really think that Stefano has forgotten that Sami shot EJ in his head and left him for dead? Really Stefano is already plotting his revenge against Sami. Sami and Will are very stupid they have sold their souls to the devil and there is always a price to pay. Sami's plan will backfire and she will definitely end up hurting someone she loves and that's recently ain't EJ. I think Will will end up hurt. I am glad Rafe is away from Sami, cause Sami ruins everything she touches, Sami wants what she can't have and Lucas's word will come in display. I will still stand in my ground that SAFE is not over. So now Nicole and Vargas are enemies boo hoo, can we start having Eric having flash backs or interrupts Nicole and Vargas Eric will definitely go ballistic and I can't wait. The only clips I watch is of Eric/Nicole. The rest is a crap fest.

AFaithL

samwel
Apr 23 2013, 10:44 AM
So Cameron stole the baby under Maxine and Co, replaced it with another all for kicks, because his broke ass is stripping to pay off his debt. ok then.

there is a picture of Bristen with a little boy:

Posted Image

Where did you find this picture?

Lovely family!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I sincerely don't understand where in any interview AS can be found "bashing everyone who doesn't agree" with her. I keep hearing about how she has disrespected her fans and/or her co-workers and I just haven't seen it. Blocking a few fans she has taken issue with is her prerogative (as well as anyone else's). Is that where the perception that she's become so hateful comes from? I'm honestly curious about this.

The only difference I've seen is that she is openly and enthusiastically promoting the EJami story line - and that's only different because it's EJami rather than Safe and/or Lumi. And based on the current writing we're seeing they aren't writing this as a triangle - so there really isn't a fence for her to sit on at the moment. However, I'd bet a bunch that if the writing shifts back to writing Sami as the centerpiece of a triangle we'd see AS's interviews reflect that.

samwel

AFaithL
Apr 23 2013, 12:17 PM
samwel
So Cameron stole the baby under Maxine and Co, replaced it with another all for kicks, because his broke ass is stripping to pay off his debt. ok then.

Posted Image

Lovely family!
The little boy's talent agency posted it on FB congratulating him on his job at DOOL.....I am thinking he is here for more than just a dream and a real stint on the show :shrug:

AFaithL

samwel
Apr 23 2013, 12:25 PM
AFaithL
Apr 23 2013, 12:17 PM
samwel

Posted Image

Lovely family!
The little boy's talent agency posted it on FB congratulating him on his job at DOOL.....I am thinking he is here for more than just a dream and a real stint on the show :shrug:
He kinda looks like a mini-Martsolf. Anyway, Kristen's not wearing an engagement ring, so I'm assuming Bristen never got married, but are still together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SocRMum1
Apr 23 2013, 12:19 PM
I sincerely don't understand where in any interview AS can be found "bashing everyone who doesn't agree" with her. I keep hearing about how she has disrespected her fans and/or her co-workers and I just haven't seen it. Blocking a few fans she has taken issue with is her prerogative (as well as anyone else's). Is that where the perception that she's become so hateful comes from? I'm honestly curious about this.

The only difference I've seen is that she is openly and enthusiastically promoting the EJami story line - and that's only different because it's EJami rather than Safe and/or Lumi. And based on the current writing we're seeing they aren't writing this as a triangle - so there really isn't a fence for her to sit on at the moment. However, I'd bet a bunch that if the writing shifts back to writing Sami as the centerpiece of a triangle we'd see AS's interviews reflect that.
Alison has said things this time around that she's never said before, IMHO....I think certain quotes like, Safe, 'can we say that word'...or 'I'm different with him than with anyone else' meaning James and even the tweet where she said that she didn't believe Sami was a victim to me just signifies a difference stance this time around.....some of these things are things that I've never heard her say before and I"ve followed ALi for 20 years. She's said things about the characters before, but she always tried to keep it neutral on who she preferred to work with, etc...For example when there was Lumi/Ejami she would say something complimentary about working with Bryan, then say something in the same sentence complimentary about working with James, same goes when she was in the triangle with Safe/Ejami...she would compliment James and then GG in pretty much the same sentence....frankly the entire time from late 2006 to now she purposely chose to keep more of a neutral stance particularly to not get anyone pissed...IMHO these types of quotes and her behavior of late in interviews, etc....has left a bad taste in my mouth...heck even the interview where she described the proposal the other week, she justified the fact that Sami was always trying to hard to get these guys to propose to her, always scheming, etc....I didn't even care about that interview....I found that to be PR for the current storyline....that quote differs from quotes above that I mentioned.....

Frankly IMHO I think it's just an over time thing for me...I've slowly come to realize that I don't particularly care for her career the way I did in the 90s and early 2000s anymore....and frankly I think her behavior has changed a lot since she got the biggest loser gig....

S loves EJ

I think that a actor/actress should be able to promote a couple without dissing other couples, while I think Ali could have phrased her self a little better in some interview I donīt think when she said donīt mention Safe was meant as bashing, but that interview was suppose to promote Ejami therefore they should not mention Safe. Still if I have understand it correctly she has made bad comments in the past that has pissed the Ejami fans off so Iīm not sure if itīs anything new. Comments like - I would not call what Ejami has love or Ejami could never work. I believe she also said in the past that she loves to work with BD, JS and Galen but if she had to choose she would choose BD. If BD and Lumi would be her first choice I could live with that as long as she loves working with JS and Ejami aswell. Still itīs stupid to make comments that could piss any fanbase off. Still I would like to believe that she likes working with all three men and are just clumpsy at making interviews.

samwel

The woman promotes what is onscreen......and ppl being pissed off isn't something new either, and a big part of it also stems from the fact that your couple is not on the screen and her words are just not what you want to hear.....case in point, I had no interest in hearing who AS was rooting for to be with EJ in 2011 leaving out Sami.......as for her opinion on things like Sami being a victim, well that is HER opinion and it is not a wrong or bias one just because it is not the same as yours; there is no right or wrong answer there and context also goes a long way like when she talked about being different with JS it stems from the fact that he sets no boundaries, anything from slaps, pushing, shoving goes and given their grief sex scenes, I see exactly what she was talking about.

lysie
Member Avatar

One day you'll all see how right I am about these things. :D

BeeBee
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Apr 23 2013, 10:19 AM
lysie
Apr 23 2013, 09:20 AM
I just don't get why there would/should be so much drama over a company that we know nothing about and that has only even existed for a tiny fraction of Stefano's existence on this show. I couldn't care less what happens to his irrelevant company. The DiMera legacy has never had squat to do with this company.

The company in itself isnīt the Dimera legacy but EJ needs money and resources to carry on the Dimera legacy. That is one thing that bothers me with Ejami even though I love Ejami I also love bad EJ and wants him to act like a Dimera and Iīm not sure if itīs possible to combine the two but I hope the writhers find a way. Anyway even as an Ejami I donīt mind Ejole baby being alive it would make for good drama and if Ejami was just happy I would be bored, plus Nicole deserves a baby.
I agree about Nicole deserving a baby.I can live with EJ/Sami.killing Nicole's fulll term baby while everyone.apparently even Kristen,has a child/children bothers me a lot because I think they could still tell basically the same story they are telling now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

lysie
Apr 23 2013, 01:31 PM
One day you'll all see how right I am about these things. :D
Hey I hear your doing some master design work for me on some signage.... Master, owner or whatever the hell you are to me.... :P

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

S loves EJ
I think itīs sad that some people think Samiīs character is ruined by being with EJ,

If Sami's character is ruined (and I think it is) it wasn't because of Ej, entirely. I think AS can take a big part of the blame for that. Some people might think like me, where she gets the full blame. Ali needs classes on giving interviews, humility and interacting with ALL the fans of the show.
I know there are some stars that go their entire career acting as she does..but I don't know that Ali has the talent to afford the attitude.
AS isn't acting any differently than she ever has. She's promoting her current storyline - just as she always has.

Her talent, or what you perceive to be a lack thereof, doesn't have anything to do with it.

Anyone else find it odd that Brady would be able to 'start' the adoption paperwork without Kristen being involved? I would think if people are planning to adopt a child together they'd both need to be part of the process from the outset.
He probably got some adoption advice from Rafe. ;)

blueskies
Member Avatar

As much as I want Nicole's baby to be alive, I really can't handle Kristen losing everything. I anticipate her losing Brady, but I'd like her to keep the kid if possible.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 23 2013, 07:48 AM
Out of spite, Sami robs money from Nick’s room without realizing that it belongs to Vargas. This leaves Nick in a very dangerous position.
Nicole and Vargas become enemies.
Elvis turns to Justin when he wants help taking down Stefano.
Once again, Kate dumps Rafe to protect him from Stefano.
Sami discovers that Stefano is plotting to double-cross her and Will.
Brady and Kristen open the envelope of doom.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/04/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-april-29-may-3/#more-123081
Why woud Justin make an enemy of Stefano to help EJ? Why is Kate trying to "protect" Rafe from Stefano? Rafe is an adult law enforcement officer who has gone up against Stefano and EJ and has managed to survive.I am interested in how Sami discovers Stefano is plotting the double cross,the exact nature of his double cross,her plan to counter act the double cross,who is involved in her plan to counter act the double cross,and the out come of the plot/counter plot.
This is a better,and longer,storyline than the "EJ is not Stefano's son" envelope story.Happy that the envelope has such a great title, although the title should be in caps or bold,since I have bonded with it,and that Brady is finally going to open it.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 23 2013, 02:28 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BearsBB

gailwinters
Apr 23 2013, 02:04 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

S loves EJ

Rafe's advice went something like, "Why are you bothering with a legal adoption...just claim someone elses child as your own. I personally like to claim Ej's kids."

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

SocRMum1
Apr 23 2013, 12:19 PM

Yup. If events onscreen aren't convincing enough for some, the fact that Ali is focused only on EJami and is being very pro-EJami in her interviews says that there isn't going to be a Sami love triangle for some time to come. She definitely comes across as being freer to express her opinions on the storylines these days and isn't so caught up in being the self-professed "company girl" who has to keep all fanbases appeased. I can't see how this can mean anything other than James being her on-screen partner for the foreseeable future.

MericP
Member Avatar

So now this whole thing with Sami's plan backfiring in her face makes sense to me.

I can understand her anger to a certain point when she learns that Stefano is double-crossing her. But if she goes against him she won't win.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

BearsBB
Apr 23 2013, 02:27 PM
gailwinters
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Rafe's advice went something like, "Why are you bothering with a legal adoption...just claim someone elses child as your own. I personally like to claim Ej's kids."
I don't get why everyone's so down on Rafe because he was a loving and attentive Step-Parent, isn't that a good thing when marrying someone who already has children?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Panda Panda
Apr 23 2013, 02:44 PM
BearsBB
Apr 23 2013, 02:27 PM
gailwinters
SocRMum1

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't get why everyone's so down on Rafe because he was a loving and attentive Step-Parent, isn't that a good thing when marrying someone who already has children?
I guess they mean when Rafe at the safehouse came up with the idea that they could illegally adopt Grace (Syd) and Rafe would act like the father to Ej's child. I've never gotten the argument that Rafe is so bad but Sami is fine in this...Sami was the one that actually went along with his initial plan, she was the parents and she could have stopped it but didn't...and more recently Sami was the one that told Rafe when she suspected that Ej was in fact the father of Nicole's baby that she would keep his secret and allow him to play daddy and pretty much do exactly what he attempted to do with Sydney once upon a time. Please...Sami is worse in this than Rafe has ever been but somehow now we are suppose to forget that because she's with Ej? Yeah, no...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Apr 23 2013, 02:49 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply