Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,350 Views)
Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Promising, very promising I say!

John has a plan, hope it is better than flying to Italy to knock on a door and the fly home. I think he did have an espresso. Kate buys a gift? She has horrible taste, Sami will need therapy after seeing the gawd awful cheap thing Kate buys her. Good luck. I hope it is a burgular that breaks into Jennifer's house, then she develops a strange fetish becoming invigorated by the danger and she sleeps with him! Then she develops a double life, HRH by day and by night a pleasure seeker living on the edge while Danny Boy works his butt off at the hospital pining for Chloe. Cameron needs money? Is he a drug addict? He is a doctor, we are well paid! And and exotic dancer, we are also well paid! $600 and hour! Don't tell me women make more on this cos he is a male stripper and men always make more, the lag or gap or whatever they call in the money making industry.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Apr 26 2013, 10:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Monday, April 29

Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick’s room at the Kiriakis mansion, determined to find and destroy his recording of Will’s confession.

DVR Alert: Nick returns unexpectedly, and Sami and Sonny are forced to hide.

Tuesday, April 30

Brady and Kristen Brady and Kristen are thrown when they open Ciara’s “special” envelope.

Brady later makes a mysterious request.

Wednesday, May 1

Nick realizes Vargas is up to no good and threatens to tell Eric.

DVR Alert: Vargas threatens to tell Eric about Nicole's feelings for him.

Thursday, May 2

Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to a skeptical EJ.

DVR Alert: Fearing Stefano may know about her affair with Rafe, Kate breaks up with Rafe to protect him.

Friday, May 3

Sami is furious, when she overhears Stefano planning to double cross her and Will

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-April-29-To-May-3.htm

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Vargas threatening Nicole over telling a priest a woman loves him? :sleep2:

I expect way more from a seasoned criminal.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

4/29, Brady questions John about his past with Kristen; Ciara gives Kristen a gift; Vargas gives Nick cash and asks him to triple it; Stefano toys with Sami, Will and EJ; Sami and Sonny sneak into Nick's room; EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan.

4/30, Kristen and Brady open Ciara's special envelope; John confides his master plan to Victor; Sonny's quick thinking stops Nick from discovering him and Sami; Sami steals $30,000, not knowing it belongs to Vargas.

5/1, Kate buys Sami an unusual engagement gift; Nicole realizes Vargas is up to no good; Rafe is puzzled after he has an explosive encounter with Nick; Daniel sacrifices his plans for a special night in order to help Cameron and Abigail.

5/2, Nick confronts Sami about what she stole from him; Gabi threatens to leave Nick if he doesn't come clean with her; Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to a skeptical EJ; Brady asks Eric to attend his wedding.

5/3, EJ has a stunning proposition for Justin; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives; Sami is furious when she overhears Stefano planning to double-cross her and Will.

samwel

so Nick knows Sami has his money.....very interesting. Oh this is going to be good.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Sami is a nit wit if she thinks she can out wit Stefano. Clearly Sami is out of her league and always has been when she thinks she can take on Stefano.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Apr 27 2013, 03:39 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'd love to see Stefano, Vargas, and Nick in cahoots with each other. Could make for some REALLY good soap!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The less Danifer I have to endure, the better - cause all this sounds pretty damn good!! Pretty-much-every-idiot-who-doesn't-know-already-what-will-happen-to-them -vs Stefano? YES PLEASE! Sonny & Adrienne teaming up? Sami -vs- Nick? John & Vic scenes?! Good gravy, throw in a smokin hot fantasy love-scene with John & Marlena :makeout: & I'm a happy frickin camper!! :cheer:

Aliaron
Member Avatar

ges
Apr 26 2013, 05:50 PM
Aliaron
Apr 24 2013, 10:08 PM
I think the problem with Ali is not this is her opinion. Its that I dont think it is her opinion. I think alison seeeney is trying to sell me her storyline but instead of using rationale to bring excitment she is lying.

I don't think Ali is a fan of Ejami. If that was it I would be fine. Mara west thought Craig and Carly fit better than her supercoupling of Jack and Carly. I disagreed but still respected her.

But Ali is not sharing her opinion. Ali is pandering. Ali doesn't give two red nickels about her pairing. To me that means she doesn't care about her character. And that makes her a crappy salesman. Because I have to believe that you care about what you are selling before I can buy it.

The way Ali has treated her longtime fans and can't rationally say why she switches whenever the story switches, that is what makes me dislike her.

Ali has no opinion. She is not honest and is not forthright.

I can disagree vehemently with an actor and still respect what they stand for. But i don't believe Alison Sweeney cares sbout ejami. I dont believe she cares about safe. Dont think she gives a damn about Lumi. And since caring about your character's coupling is an extension of caring about your character, I don't think she gives a damn about Sami. And after playing the character so long that is just disgusting.

She stands for nothing but wants her fans to stand beside her.
Jesus. She is just doing her job. She has no control over the storylines or pairings.
Her job is not to lie to fans. If she can't find a rationale for her character's actions then say so. You can still promote a show and be honest. There is not a bone of integrity and credibility in that woman's body. I dont respect her as an actor or person.

Company men and women are disgusting. They stand by and watch mistreatment and wrongdoings and some even participate. Then say i was just doing my job. That should never be the only reason you do anything.

And the fact that she states it like its a good thing makes her terrible in my eyes.
Edited by Aliaron, Apr 28 2013, 11:39 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ Its just that there are multiple ways that promoting this storyline can be done in ways that don't detract from any of the previous storylines. The "Sami never felt loved by Rafe or Lucas" really wasn't necessary, that they never loved her for who she really was, not necessary. Just stick with a we've been dancing around EJ and Sami for a long time now and it will be interesting to explore what the two of them will be like as a couple.

At this point I'm not sure Sami even has any idea of who she really is, or if either EJ or Sami are capable of loving anyone for an extended period of time. Loving someone you are not with is very different to loving someone you are with.

lachelle73

I hope Sami does take them all down this time. Stef always win I want to see him go down and I especially want Nik to go down and now I want him out of the way. Time for Team Will to win some here. Does Sami get the evidence against Bernandi, it seems she and Sonny get the evidence from Nik. I want to see Team Will take them all down. In another spoiler it says that all is not what it appears so I am not sure if we think Sami doesn't get the info but she does. Also why doesn't Sami tell EJ what Stef is up too and he gets someone to take the evi from Bernandi why is Sami running around Salem fighting everyone on her own. Can't wait to see her pull her gun on Nik I wonder what he does or says to make her do this. Also will there be witnesses to what he says to her, they need to start recording convo with Nik to play for people in Salem because I am tired of him getting away with things.

michelle
Member Avatar

Aliaron
Apr 28 2013, 11:35 PM
ges
Aliaron
I think the problem with Ali is not this is her opinion. Its that I dont think it is her opinion. I think alison seeeney is trying to sell me her storyline but instead of using rationale to bring excitment she is lying.

I don't think Ali is a fan of Ejami. If that was it I would be fine. Mara west thought Craig and Carly fit better than her supercoupling of Jack and Carly. I disagreed but still respected her.

But Ali is not sharing her opinion. Ali is pandering. Ali doesn't give two red nickels about her pairing. To me that means she doesn't care about her character. And that makes her a crappy salesman. Because I have to believe that you care about what you are selling before I can buy it.

The way Ali has treated her longtime fans and can't rationally say why she switches whenever the story switches, that is what makes me dislike her.

I can disagree vehemently with an actor and still respect what they stand for. But i don't believe Alison Sweeney cares sbout ejami. I dont believe she cares about safe. Dont think she gives a damn about Lumi. And since caring about your character's coupling is an extension of caring about your character, I don't think she gives a damn about Sami. And after playing the character so long that is just disgusting.

Jesus. She is just doing her job. She has no control over the storylines or pairings.
Her job is not to lie to fans. If she can't find a rationale for her character's actions then say so. You can still promote a show and be honest. There is not a bone of integrity and credibility in that woman's body. I dont respect her as an actor or person.

Company men and women are disgusting. They stand by and watch mistreatment and wrongdoings and some even participate. Then say i was just doing my job. That should never be the only reason you do anything.

And the fact that she states it like its a good thing makes her terrible in my eyes.
Why does she owe anyone anything? She's not running for President, she's an actress. She's doing the job she's paid to do which is ACT on a soap and SELL what she's acting, the best she can.

I haven't always loved my jobs, but I never went around bashing my bosses/companies just because I didn't like something.

Personally, I don't give a toot who or what she likes. I'm not sure why it matters. She's not my friend.

But to say she has no integrity or credibility is not fair. You don't respect her? That's fine. But you really don't know her.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

michelle
Apr 29 2013, 01:40 PM
Aliaron
ges
Aliaron

Why does she owe anyone anything? She's not running for President, she's an actress. She's doing the job she's paid to do which is ACT on a soap and SELL what she's acting, the best she can.

I haven't always loved my jobs, but I never went around bashing my bosses/companies just because I didn't like something.

Personally, I don't give a toot who or what she likes. I'm not sure why it matters. She's not my friend.

But to say she has no integrity or credibility is not fair. You don't respect her? That's fine. But you really don't know her.
Then sell what she's doing currently..don't put down the other pairing in the process.....she doesn't get it....the fact that she's giving her personal opinion is what's wrong here.....especially when she said for years she would refrain from doing that and perched herself on the neutral fence around 2006....she came off now for some reason, that is what's pissing people off.

I don't care what AS says...it's not going to make me love Lumi any more or any less....but let's be real here....all her fans (from all 3 bases) have gotten pissed at her for this or that during the last couple of years...and that just proves that she's doing something wrong.....how many times did the Phloe's or the Danloe's or the Broe's get pissed at NB? Not once that I can remember...how about AZ...she keeps her Ejoles, the Bricole's and now the Ericole's all happy...maybe AS should see what they are both doing and try to mimic it.

michelle
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 29 2013, 01:57 PM
michelle
Apr 29 2013, 01:40 PM
Aliaron
ges

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Then sell what she's doing currently..don't put down the other pairing in the process.....she doesn't get it....the fact that she's giving her personal opinion is what's wrong here.....especially when she said for years she would refrain from doing that and perched herself on the neutral fence around 2006....she came off now for some reason, that is what's pissing people off.

I don't care what AS says...it's not going to make me love Lumi any more or any less....but let's be real here....all her fans (from all 3 bases) have gotten pissed at her for this or that during the last couple of years...and that just proves that she's doing something wrong.....how many times did the Phloe's or the Danloe's or the Broe's get pissed at NB? Not once that I can remember...how about AZ...she keeps her Ejoles, the Bricole's and now the Ericole's all happy...maybe AS should see what they are both doing and try to mimic it.
I have certainly heard her gush about Lucas and Rafe over the last few years. Doesn't get my panties in a twist, cause it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter. In real life, she likes all these guys.

And in reality, if they wanted to pair her with Stefano, she'd go with it. Cause at the end of the day, she just wants to get paid.

As for Ari, I follow her on twitter and I don't see her say much of anything at all. She ignores the questions about pairings, etc., or just says she just loves all of them. Or, "keep watching," "keep supporting," "I love your passion." Is that so much more acceptable? That's just so boring.

Edited by michelle, Apr 29 2013, 02:30 PM.

MMk9987

Why do the writers keep having Kate break it off with Rafe we know they are not over. and by unknown person attacking him we all know Stefano knows she is with him so why is it a big secret now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply