Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,253 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

Justin and EJ :wub:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

I would LOVE for the mysterious figure in Jennifer's house to be Jack, but who am I kidding. It's obviously JJ, back for another round of angst for Dannifer. Can't wait! :sarcasm:

Maybe we'll actually get to hear John's master plan unlike Kristen's when she told Stefano.

HOWEVER, I continue to love these character interactions. John/Victor and Justin/EJ? Excellent.

lovejustink

YAY, to Justin being back in Salem!!!!!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

please can we have a longgggg reprieve from dannifer. But like a bad luck penny they`ll show up in spoilers eventually.

MericP
Member Avatar

I thought we would get a break from Jennifer. :ermm:

concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 17 2013, 03:41 PM
Quote:

A mysterious figure breaks into Jennifer's house

Its JJ...hopefully seeking revenge on his mother for her treatment of his father's memory!\

Oh god isn't this how Sami arrived????
Let's hope Jen isn't a better shot than Roman.

John had better unveil his mysterious plan on screen if its another one of those "I have a plan, swap scenes, and that's my plan" deals I'm going to have to slap someone.

concerned
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM

Kate buys Sami a very unusual gift

Please let it be a camisole

if it could be a toxic posion laced one that would be better but I'll settle for just a camisole.

annie21

concerned
Apr 17 2013, 06:43 PM
Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM

Please let it be a camisole

if it could be a toxic posion laced one that would be better but I'll settle for just a camisole.
As long as it's not a penguin...

Diamonde
Member Avatar

MericP
Apr 17 2013, 06:28 PM
I thought we would get a break from Jennifer. :ermm:
I didn't.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Quote:

John confides his master plan to Victor

I hope we get to hear it too.

Quote:

Hey, maybe Kate is the one who buys the gun. :)

Quote:

Nicole realizes Vargas is up to no good

and hopefully gets him tossed out on his rear

Quote:

Gabi gives Nick an ultimatum

I bet it doesn't amount to anything

Quote:

EJ has a proposition for Justin

partners in a law firm perhaps

Quote:

A mysterious figure breaks into Jennifer's house

JJ, the chick from the hospital, Nancy, Jack, Vargas, Nick,

bomber
Member Avatar

I hope the actor playing JJ is good because I'll lay bets that this is another Dannifer story which is going to completely eat the screentime.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime: :hail:

michr544125

A Victor sighting and Justin :applause: . Only I fear Justin is all about EJ when he should be involved in the baby story that involves his own son.

I really hope they aren't dropping what Gabi did to Mel. I don't get why it hasn't even crossed Sonny's mind to talk to Chad about this or very least trust Will enough to confide in him about what Gabi did to Mel. It just sounds like Gabi will get redeemed, while Nick is the only bad one and Gabi never pays for her crimes.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 18 2013, 08:30 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

michr544125
Apr 18 2013, 08:10 AM
A Victor sighting and Justin :applause: . Only I fear Justin is all about EJ when he should be involved in the baby story that involves his own son.
I'm thinking the EJ-Justin conversation may have nothing to do with the Wabi baby. We know from WK's tweet a few months back that he's helping EJ with "legal issues," so maybe it has something to do with EJ's plan for DiMera Enterprises.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

La_Laa

michr544125
Apr 18 2013, 08:10 AM
I really hope they aren't dropping what Gabi did to Mel. I don't get why it hasn't even crossed Sonny's mind to talk to Chad about this or very least trust Will enough to confide in him about what Gabi did to Mel. It just sounds like Gabi will get redeemed, while Nick is the only bad one and Gabi never pays for her crimes.
Even if her CRIMES comes out, SHE comes out smelling like a rose. :x She's responsible for two people's death and she don't give a damn. And now TPTB show her as a Nick’s victim. It makes me sick to my stomach. Even carrying the next generation Horton, she is still useless. She's not interesting as a good girl or a bad girl. Vargas is on the show a couple of weeks, but he already is more interesting and enjoyable character.

james0479
Member Avatar

The person who said Kate's gift could be a gun is probably spot on. It would be hilarious, to me, if Sami opened a gift from Kate and says "A gun? What's this about?" Kate: "Oh you know Sami...just in case you want to shoot EJ...umm your fiancé..in the head again".

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

james0479
Apr 18 2013, 10:26 AM
The person who said Kate's gift could be a gun is probably spot on. It would be hilarious, to me, if Sami opened a gift from Kate and says "A gun? What's this about?" Kate: "Oh you know Sami...just in case you want to shoot EJ...umm your fiancé..in the head again".
A gun from Kate to Sami would be awesome, although I think she's intend it to be for Nick at this point.

camera shy

I hope they remembered that Justin told Sonny that EJ's a lawyer as much as Snooki is an actress.

deletemyaccountplease

Buy sami an iu device for the love of god

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Apr 18 2013, 01:40 PM
Buy sami an iu device for the love of god
Let's get her tubes tied and give EJ a vasectomy to be double sure.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply