Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,626 Views)
LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

These still bore the SHIT out of me. No Jarlena and of course, lack of Lucas.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

I cannot wait for the Justin/ EJ scenes.

concerned
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 18 2013, 11:44 AM
I hope they remembered that Justin told Sonny that EJ's a lawyer as much as Snooki is an actress.
Like they remembered that Justin also said "say what you like about EJ but he's a damn good lawyer"
when Sami was trying to get the shared custody agreement for Johnny and Sydney overturned so the kids wouldn't go to Nicole if EJ died.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Why does it even matter? EJ will be going to Justin for help, not vice versa. This show sucks. I've said it 1000 times now. But I will YouTube some Justin/EJ scenes and see what's up. That's an interesting team. I really wish we could get more Justin. Wally Kurth is great.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Monday ("Master Plan")
John shares his plan witih Victor, while Kristen does the same with Stefano; Sonny thinks on his feet when Nick almost catches him and Sami.

Tuesday ("Missing Money")
Nick discovers that Vargas's cash has disappeared; Sami receives an odd engagement present from Kate.

Wednesday ("The Threat")
Gabi demands answers from Nick; Kate wonders if Stefano knows about her and Rafe.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to the Sonny/Sami scenes even though it makes no sense why she would even be there. But just thinking about them interacting and snooping together makes me smile. I can't honestly think of any excuse that Sonny could give that would not make Nick suspicious.

LovingDays

Angie79
Apr 18 2013, 11:45 PM
Monday ("Master Plan")
John shares his plan witih Victor, while Kristen does the same with Stefano; Sonny thinks on his feet when Nick almost catches him and Sami.

Nick discovers that Vargas's cash has disappeared; Sami receives an odd engagement present from Kate.

Wednesday ("The Threat")
Gabi demands answers from Nick; Kate wonders if Stefano knows about her and Rafe.

wow are they finally getting ride of stupid dannifer :)

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Crossing fingers that Kate's gift is a gun! Brilliant!
Edited by mer4santo, Apr 19 2013, 12:10 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Apr 18 2013, 11:45 PM
Monday ("Master Plan")

Wednesday ("The Threat")

John teaming up with Victor should be fun, if written correctly.
Sonny & Sami spying together is just odd. (pairing wise)
Vargas had cash? i hope he was planning on using it to take Hope out to dinner. ;)
I hope they're brownies Kate gives Sami (though she's probably saving the brownies for if/when Sami decides to reunite with Lucas).
Gabi wanting answers is only interesting because we don't know if she wants answers about Will/baby stuff or Vargas stuff.
Kate needs to not worry about what her ex knows or does not.

Jason47
Member Avatar

As mentioned last week, 5/3 would have been taped just around January 17.

And, this picture was taken on January 17, so that seems to be J.J.'s debut episode:
Posted Image

Taped 1/14-1/18...airdates of around 4/29 to 5/8 (Derek Magyar/Jensen, Gun Salesman, and Guy Juggler taped)

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Didn't kristen already share her master plan with stefano? Did he forget already.

IIttu

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM
Monday ("Master Plan")
John shares his plan witih Victor, while Kristen does the same with Stefano
A spoiler which should've happened already a couple of months ago. Way to go writers. :sarcasm:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 19 2013, 01:02 AM
Didn't kristen already share her master plan with stefano? Did he forget already.
She did, but perhaps he wants to know MORE, lol :D

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 19 2013, 04:23 AM
Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM
Monday ("Master Plan")
John shares his plan witih Victor, while Kristen does the same with Stefano
A spoiler which should've happened already a couple of months ago. Way to go writers. :sarcasm:
In my never-to-be-humble opinion, the whole Marlena/John/Kritter/Brainless storyline would be interesting if we as the audience were aware of what Kritters Grand-Scheme is & watched as she had to change things up on-the-fly to accomodate for circumstances - why was she having John attacked & watch as she had to change to allow that Brady was instead. And to know John's plan - to know why he's treating Marlena the way he is - it would be great to be sympathetic to him if we knew his endgame - knowing she was already a part of his plan to get Kristen to go after him so Brady could see first-hand what a snake she is. Then to watch him have to change-up his plan to accomodate for circumstances as well. That there's no way Marlena CAN know about it or his plan simply wouldn't work. Watching him stare at his ceiling, then turning to a picture of Marlena on his nighstand and saying "I wish it didn't have to be this way...". Am I an emotional/romantic sap? You better believe it - through & through!! :serenade: :blowkiss:

There's no emotional draw-in right now and it's just becoming unbearably painful to watch any of this anymore. I'll never give up on J&M, but this storyline is being dragged out WAY too long. I'm glad Danifer have been backburnered and that this fiasco is finally getting some attention.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 19 2013, 06:53 AM.

Marlene

camera shy
Apr 18 2013, 11:44 AM
I hope they remembered that Justin told Sonny that EJ's a lawyer as much as Snooki is an actress.

There have always been some great one-liners. I think someone finds a "good one" in almost every episode, but this one is by far my favorite.

Tammy
Member Avatar

O.M.G we find out John and Kristen's "PLANS"??? Those little chats better not happen off screen! Because I would like to know WTF is going on!!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Tammy
Apr 19 2013, 01:38 PM
O.M.G we find out John and Kristen's "PLANS"??? Those little chats better not happen off screen! Because I would like to know WTF is going on!!!
The entire audience does as well.....

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Apr 19 2013, 12:09 AM
Crossing fingers that Kate's gift is a gun! Brilliant!
Me too! That would be freakin hilarious! I just might top the dagger gift she gave Carrie. :blulaugh:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
Apr 19 2013, 01:38 PM
If Kristen tells her master plan to Stefano off screen again. I will kick someone at Days in the balls.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Taking Down Stefano")
Sami is angry after learning about Stefano's plans; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply