Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,553 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Angie79
Apr 19 2013, 11:35 PM
Thursday ("Taking Down Stefano")
Sami is angry after learning about Stefano's plans; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives.

i have no sympathy for Sami's anger. did she really think that asking Stefano for help would result in a plan she'd be ok with having carried out?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Serenity 808

If Sami's angry at Stefano now, I can't imagine how she'll feel on the day she has to repay Stefano for his help.

She really should've enlisted Kate's help instead. It's not like Stefano's the only one in town with resources and influence.

camera shy

Stefano is probably going to keep the evidence against WIll for himself. All they did was exchange one blackmailer for another and this one is much more powerful.

camera shy

At this point I bet all Stefano's plans are is for EJ to come back to work with him again and then we have EJ planning on take over DiMera Enterprise.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Angie79
Sami is angry after learning about Stefano's plans; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives.

Really, Sami??? Are you for real, lol!!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Serenity 808
Apr 20 2013, 01:17 AM
If Sami's angry at Stefano now, I can't imagine how she'll feel on the day she has to repay Stefano for his help.

She really should've enlisted Kate's help instead. It's not like Stefano's the only one in town with resources and influence.
I agree. Kate offered to help Will if he needed it but of course he listens to Sammy instead.

Cathalina

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 20 2013, 09:55 AM
Angie79

The stupidity here is unbelievable. The way this happened was totally contrived, and now let the WTFery commence.

MandieBlanchard

Hoping Stefano blackmail Sami until the end of time

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I don't usually root for Stefano, but in this case... :cheer:
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 20 2013, 06:26 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Well, I knew Sami wouldn't like it. That's what happens when you deal with the devil. However, I'm interested in what she will do in response to learning this information. She'll probably try to take matters into her own hands... and make matters worse. I can't wait to see that it is. :laugh: That's my Sami; making shit worse.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Apr 20 2013, 10:57 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 20 2013, 09:55 AM
Angie79

The stupidity here is unbelievable. The way this happened was totally contrived, and now let the WTFery commence.
You're absolutely correct about the level of stupidity.Will has seen first hand how Sami's plans have worked in the past and has made remarks about her poor judgment so why would he listen to her instead of Sonny.Will knows Stefano's propensity for blackmail so why go to him instead of talking to Marlena,Kate,Victor,and/or Justin who is bound by confidentiality as is Marlena.
The part that intrigues me is "Taking Down Stefano".Sami certainly not capable of doing so alone and I would be astounded if EJ could do so even with Sami's help.
Edited by BeeBee, Apr 20 2013, 07:59 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Oh the day Elvis tries to take on Fatha - with or without the help of Samanther - is the day I'm sittin my ass down & tuning in to watch Stefano bitchslap them all clear to Lake Michigan!!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 20 2013, 08:29 PM
Oh the day Elvis tries to take on Fatha - with or without the help of Samanther - is the day I'm sittin my ass down & tuning in to watch Stefano bitchslap them all clear to Lake Michigan!!
Thank you.I am still laughing.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

stupid Sami, she should know she can not play with the devil and his son and win...
I hope Stefano kicks her arse outta the mansion. After thoroughly showing her what Stefano Dimera is all about and its not about him being a pansy! So Sami thinks she can handle the Dimera, you made your bed wench, now lie in it!

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 20 2013, 07:49 PM
Well, I knew Sami wouldn't like it. That's what happens when you deal with the devil. However, I'm interested in what she will do in response to learning this information. She'll probably try to take matters into her own hands... and make matters worse. I can't wait to see that it is. :laugh: That's my Sami; making shit worse.
I cannot wait. I hope we go full out hair brain Samantha here, its been a while :lol:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,really?YOU ask for Stefano's help,then get angry,seriously?????

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

LucasHortonFan
Apr 20 2013, 08:51 PM
stupid Sami, she should know she can not play with the devil and his son and win...
I hope Stefano kicks her arse outta the mansion. After thoroughly showing her what Stefano Dimera is all about and its not about him being a pansy! So Sami thinks she can handle the Dimera, you made your bed wench, now lie in it!
Personally, I hope it fails and Nick escapes, just for the sheer joy of having Sami look stupid. Just cause. I like it when she looks bad. If anyone brings Nick down, it should be Will and Sonny. It's Will's dang story, after all!

4hilla4

Angie79
Apr 18 2013, 11:45 PM

Tuesday ("Missing Money")
Nick discovers that Vargas's cash has disappeared; Sami receives an odd engagement present from Kate.

Wednesday ("The Threat")
Gabi demands answers from Nick; Kate wonders if Stefano knows about her and Rafe.

I don't know what Kate is up to with Sami- Can't be good though...
Am I the only one who LOVES Kate and Rafe? I find Rafe much more interesting with Kate! :hug:

Can anyone fire the writers for tearing John and Marlena apart? :frustration: Hello, It has been way too long for this stupid s\l, They used to scheme together! I don't like it when they are apart.. I hope Marlena hits John over the head with a baseball bat :soapbox: . And than go hook up with Roman.. She just needs to hug him in order to get John crazy... I will accept a jealous John. I'll even take back RoboJohn, just take this one away... :facepalm:

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I'm willing to bet the writers aren't done ripping John & Marlena to shreds. Will John sleep with Kritter? I don't know, because not only would it piss Marlena off, but it would probably really damage - moreso than already - his relationship with Brady. He may play some tonsil-hockey with her though - just to get her to believe he's available to make her leave Brady...then when she's hanging in the wind, John can go the hell home to Marlena. Oh, I'd FLOVE to see him walk in on her & Fauxman having dinner together. We know it's perfectly innocent & they're only talking about Sami or whatever...but to see John jealous AND be on the outs with Marlena - knowing he's got even more ground to make up for before winning her over again? Oh HELLZ yes! I want payoff dammit! I want Caveman, Airplane '93, Reunion '97 and Stockholm all rolled in to one smokin hott scene with a healthy dose of 9 1/2 Weeks set to the tune of "You can leave your hat on"!!!
OK. I'm good now.
Edited by No1_ILoveLucyFan, Apr 21 2013, 10:57 AM.

rideordiechick

Stupid.com is the Sami spoiler! Her dumb arse can only take down EJ, Lucas and Rafe if you no what I mean! This Sami character is a soap opera joke! wHY ! WHY! why is she angry! Writers please!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply