Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,779 Views)
samwel

He was supposedly manipulatiing Sami too with some grand nefarious scheme and look how it turned out, things can continue to be 'totally' different this time around ;)

EJ has as much right as anyone else to go after Stefano, especially if you are going to throw the likes of Rafe into the mix. What Stefano did to him last year and the potential threat he will always be is justification enough, GO EJ......at least you tried. :wub2:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 06:14 AM
Daniel sacrifices his special date with Jennifer for Abigail when he realizes Cameron is too broke to take her out.
Why in the hell is Cameron so broke?? Between getting dollar bills stuffed in his sparkly shorts and that minor and unimportant doctor job he has, he should be able to afford dinner and a movie. :rolleyes: Though I'm guessing that this is just another plot point to show all of us what a special super-duper guy Saint Daniel is. :drunk:

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 08:20 AM
He was supposedly manipulatiing Sami too with some grand nefarious scheme and look how it turned out, things can continue to be 'totally' different this time around ;)

EJ has as much right as anyone else to go after Stefano, especially if you are going to throw the likes of Rafe into the mix. What Stefano did to him last year and the potential threat he will always be is justification enough, GO EJ......at least you tried. :wub2:
Yeah, I don't want Rafe in the mix either.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samwel

LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 08:15 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 22 2013, 08:09 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 07:40 AM
So wait...Sami steals money when she doesn't have to...that money belongs to Vargas no? I can see it now...Will gets shots while trying to save Nick from Vargas...you watch....Vargas wants his money and Nick tells him that he doesn't know where it is, that it's been stolen. Sami tells Will that she has the evidence and then Will tries somehow to give the money back or something and Vargas takes a shot at Nick thinking Nick stole it from him and doesn't want to give it back but Will is the one that gets hurt. Oh brother....

So Vargas' grand scheme is to tell Eric that Nicole loves him....do it bro...just do it so we can speed up this story a little...I need SOMETHING to strike up Eric's feelings for NIcole...and if watching you almost boink her won't do it then I need something else, stat!

Saint Daniel is helping everyone out now, because you know he's so saintly and wonderful and the best that has ever walked the face of the Earth...I think I'll call him Jesus from this point forward.....goodness make it stop!

So Ej enlists Justin to help him take down Stefano...I really hope Justin tells him to go fuck himself...seriously....Ej is just like any other generic soap character good guy now....Days has enough of them...how boring..

Can Rafe just tell Ej that he can keep that PodSkankSami for good...that he's found a better person and he's happy.....for now...

Gabi won't do it because he won't come clean with her.....

i still do not get why sami need stefano help she alreday steals the evidence from Nick's room while i think she could find someone [even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now
It is stupid....frankly she could have asked Hope or ROman to get the evidence...heck if she would have told Rafe the truth about Nick and what he'd done, maybe he would have helped...it's not like if Rafe hadn't covered up for her own shooting of Ej, or even was willing to cover up when he thought Will did it....it's just stupid.....there is no reason why Ej is in this but you know...God forbid Ej freaking Dimera isn't in this story...somehow....someway
And why wouldn't EJ be involved? I mean being Sami's fiance, Will's friend and confident alone gives him a right.

As for the brilliance of the scheme, I think it was more about them dragging the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol: The sl would have been over the first week if they went with the obvious solutions.
Edited by samwel, Apr 22 2013, 08:31 AM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
So wait...Sami steals money when she doesn't have to...that money belongs to Vargas no? I can see it now...Will gets shots while trying to save Nick from Vargas...you watch....Vargas wants his money and Nick tells him that he doesn't know where it is, that it's been stolen. Sami tells Will that she has the evidence and then Will tries somehow to give the money back or something and Vargas takes a shot at Nick thinking Nick stole it from him and doesn't want to give it back but Will is the one that gets hurt. Oh brother....

I figure Sami takes the money not because she wants money (THAT would be Nicole-like) but because she's vindictive against Nick and figures stealing that amount of money from him will cause him issues. But like always, she doesn't think it through and her impulsivity is going to end up costing her. I assume this is the part of Sami's plan against Nick that blows up in her face as previewed for May sweeps.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 08:29 AM
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

So Vargas' grand scheme is to tell Eric that Nicole loves him....do it bro...just do it so we can speed up this story a little...I need SOMETHING to strike up Eric's feelings for NIcole...and if watching you almost boink her won't do it then I need something else, stat!

Saint Daniel is helping everyone out now, because you know he's so saintly and wonderful and the best that has ever walked the face of the Earth...I think I'll call him Jesus from this point forward.....goodness make it stop!

So Ej enlists Justin to help him take down Stefano...I really hope Justin tells him to go fuck himself...seriously....Ej is just like any other generic soap character good guy now....Days has enough of them...how boring..

Can Rafe just tell Ej that he can keep that PodSkankSami for good...that he's found a better person and he's happy.....for now...

i still do not get why sami need stefano help she alreday steals the evidence from Nick's room while i think she could find someone [even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now
It is stupid....frankly she could have asked Hope or ROman to get the evidence...heck if she would have told Rafe the truth about Nick and what he'd done, maybe he would have helped...it's not like if Rafe hadn't covered up for her own shooting of Ej, or even was willing to cover up when he thought Will did it....it's just stupid.....there is no reason why Ej is in this but you know...God forbid Ej freaking Dimera isn't in this story...somehow....someway
And why wouldn't EJ be involved? I mean being Sami's fiance, Will's friend and confident alone gives him a right.

As for the brilliance of the scheme, they got to drag out the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol:
and yet chad will friend not really in the story despite he was will friend way before ej and will so called friendship and chad know what gabi did

and if sami is big part of the story so should lucas if lucas irrelevant to the story so should sami be irrelevant

and i think it was not about ej involved it about how much ej involved in story to the rest it pretty much like ej was big part of will coming out story line and yet austin was not in story at all

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 08:31 AM
LuvingLumi

I figure Sami takes the money not because she wants money (THAT would be Nicole-like) but because she's vindictive against Nick and figures stealing that amount of money from him will cause him issues. But like always, she doesn't think it through and her impulsivity is going to end up costing her. I assume this is the part of Sami's plan against Nick that blows up in her face as previewed for May sweeps.
It just seems like a really dumb move and a good way to ensure you get caught. He couldn't really say anything about her taking the evidence because of the blackmail but if it were legitimately his money he coukd easily get her for that legally.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime
LuvingLumi

it seem more stupid now

As for the brilliance of the scheme, I think it was more about them dragging the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol: The sl would have been over the first week if they went with the obvious solutions.
Yes Power characters battle is good drama so go EJ / Sami vs. Stefano bring it on.

camera shy

Sounds liks EJ is going to try to take down Stefano legally. If it was illlegally than he should have gone to Nicole because she's been the only one lately able to beat Stefano at his own game when she got EJ elected as mayor when Stefano tried to prevent it. I hope Sami gives the money to Will to support his daughter because I haven't heard him yet say how he plans on doing it and I don't see him looking for a job. And why are they dragging Rafe back into Ejami's orbit when he made a clean get away?
Edited by camera shy, Apr 22 2013, 08:43 AM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

For a sweeps period, these spoilers sure don't seems too exciting or something that will draw in a lot of viewers, IMO.

So this plan of Sami's is basically the same plan we saw before only insert Sonny in Lucas's place and insert the Kyriakis mansion instead of the police station as the scene of the crime. Way to go writers... so so original. :shrug: Oh yeah, they threw in Sami stealing the money this time.

Daniel being a savior again? Seriously? Please make this end.

Ej and Justin... I can see Ej asking Justin for some advice, but as far as Justin getting actively involved in this scheme... I hope not. Gosh, I miss the old EJ who used to use somewhat nefarious means to get what he wanted. What happened to that guy.. oh, I forgot.. he lost his balls in Sami's purse.

Another blackmail scheme only this time with Vargas blackmailing Nicole? Come on, writers, can't you think of any other plot devices to further your storylines? I mean I am all for hurrying along this Nicole/Eric deal, but let's try to get a little original.

I thought Rafe already made his feelings about Sami clear. Wash, rinse, repeat. Be glad she is out of your life and I agree... get Rafe out of the vortex of suck that is Sami.
Edited by magicsteacher, Apr 22 2013, 08:48 AM.

samwel

Partnersincrime
Apr 22 2013, 08:37 AM
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now

As for the brilliance of the scheme, they got to drag out the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol:
and yet chad will friend not really in the story despite he was will friend way before ej and will so called friendship and chad know what gabi did

and if sami is big part of the story so should lucas if lucas irrelevant to the story so should sami be irrelevant

and i think it was not about ej involved it about how much ej involved in story to the rest it pretty much like ej was big part of will coming out story line and yet austin was not in story at all

I do not see Will ever confiding in Chad period yeah, I am not getting into the Lucas vs EJ thing......Lucas has a place, but so does EJ.

samwel

The Scorpion
Apr 22 2013, 08:38 AM
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now

Yes Power characters battle is good drama so go EJ / Sami vs. Stefano bring it on.
I seriously cannot wait.

As for the 'old EJ', yeah the antics of the past that blew up in his face immediately and usually resulted in him losing any chance with Sami before it even really began......yeah no thanks.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 08:38 AM
tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 08:31 AM
LuvingLumi

It just seems like a really dumb move and a good way to ensure you get caught. He couldn't really say anything about her taking the evidence because of the blackmail but if it were legitimately his money he coukd easily get her for that legally.
I don't know if its entirely dumb though. I assume Sami is going to steal Nick's laptop (since they talked about the recording being on it). And if Nick had the money with his laptop and she just took the laptop, then it would be beyond obvious that Will or his family is responsible. But if the money is gone too, it could make Nick think someone else may be trying to hurt him.

It will obviously end up being a mistake that blows up in Sami's face, but I at least see some logic in taking the money too. Not that she logically thinks through that as I would guess her motivation is just being vindictive against Nick and wanting to fuck with him.

annie21

LuvingLumi

I agree that Will is probably going to end up getting shot in this whole thing. But, if the speculation that Kate gives Sami a gun is true, then the shooter is likely to be Sami herself. (Note to SoapGods: Please don't let her shoot him in the head or we will NEVER hear the end of it. Lol!)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 08:46 AM
Partnersincrime
samwel
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I do not see Will ever confiding in Chad period yeah, I am not getting into the Lucas vs EJ thing......Lucas has a place, but so does EJ.

and why lucas should so much small place in this and yet ej so big

aside from being will dad nick may only really blackmail will but nick evidence is also against lucas and yet lucas not really have active part in this

samwel

Partnersincrime
Apr 22 2013, 08:57 AM
samwel
Partnersincrime
samwel

aside from being will dad nick may only really blackmail will but nick evidence is also against lucas and yet lucas not really have active part in this
I am not sure what answer you expect given the only ones who know the if/when/why about Lucas are TPTB.....that being said, his involvement or lack thereoff has nothing to do with EJ, who has a place in this anyway.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 09:08 AM
Partnersincrime
samwel
Partnersincrime

I am not sure what answer you expect given the only ones who know the if/when/why about Lucas are TPTB.....that being said, his involvement or lack thereoff has nothing to do with EJ, who has a place in this anyway.

nobody said ej should not have part in story the problem is the part ej given in the story which taken from other people the rightfull part in story[i do not mean about just lucas]
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 22 2013, 09:13 AM.

samwel

Partnersincrime
Apr 22 2013, 09:12 AM
samwel
Apr 22 2013, 09:08 AM
Partnersincrime
samwel

nobody said ej should not have part in story the problem is the part ej given in the story which taken from other people the rightfull part in story[i do not mean about just lucas]
Quote:

there is no reason why Ej is in this but you know...God forbid Ej freaking Dimera isn't in this story...somehow....someway

:ermm: unless the above has another meaning, that is exactly what was being said and like before I disagree.

krissy-k

annie21
Apr 22 2013, 08:56 AM
LuvingLumi

I agree that Will is probably going to end up getting shot in this whole thing. But, if the speculation that Kate gives Sami a gun is true, then the shooter is likely to be Sami herself. (Note to SoapGods: Please don't let her shoot him in the head or we will NEVER hear the end of it. Lol!)

I think a better story would be that if Sami accidently shoots somebody, have it be Sonny that gets shot, not Will.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound awesome for the most part. I can't wait to see them play out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply