Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,543 Views)
S loves EJ

Chad & Abigail_D
Apr 20 2013, 09:55 AM
Angie79
Apr 19 2013, 11:35 PM
Thursday ("Taking Down Stefano")
Sami is angry after learning about Stefano's plans; Rafe questions Will about Nick's motives.

Really, Sami??? Are you for real, lol!!

While I agree that Sami is stupid for going to Stefano for help and not realizing it will backfire I think it will be fun to see angry Sami, so this spoilers made me interested. I donīt care if Sami acts stupid as long as itīs entertaining to watch.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 08:29 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 08:15 AM
Partnersincrime
Apr 22 2013, 08:09 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 07:40 AM
So wait...Sami steals money when she doesn't have to...that money belongs to Vargas no? I can see it now...Will gets shots while trying to save Nick from Vargas...you watch....Vargas wants his money and Nick tells him that he doesn't know where it is, that it's been stolen. Sami tells Will that she has the evidence and then Will tries somehow to give the money back or something and Vargas takes a shot at Nick thinking Nick stole it from him and doesn't want to give it back but Will is the one that gets hurt. Oh brother....

So Vargas' grand scheme is to tell Eric that Nicole loves him....do it bro...just do it so we can speed up this story a little...I need SOMETHING to strike up Eric's feelings for NIcole...and if watching you almost boink her won't do it then I need something else, stat!

Saint Daniel is helping everyone out now, because you know he's so saintly and wonderful and the best that has ever walked the face of the Earth...I think I'll call him Jesus from this point forward.....goodness make it stop!

So Ej enlists Justin to help him take down Stefano...I really hope Justin tells him to go fuck himself...seriously....Ej is just like any other generic soap character good guy now....Days has enough of them...how boring..

Can Rafe just tell Ej that he can keep that PodSkankSami for good...that he's found a better person and he's happy.....for now...

Gabi won't do it because he won't come clean with her.....

i still do not get why sami need stefano help she alreday steals the evidence from Nick's room while i think she could find someone [even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now
It is stupid....frankly she could have asked Hope or ROman to get the evidence...heck if she would have told Rafe the truth about Nick and what he'd done, maybe he would have helped...it's not like if Rafe hadn't covered up for her own shooting of Ej, or even was willing to cover up when he thought Will did it....it's just stupid.....there is no reason why Ej is in this but you know...God forbid Ej freaking Dimera isn't in this story...somehow....someway
And why wouldn't EJ be involved? I mean being Sami's fiance, Will's friend and confident alone gives him a right.

As for the brilliance of the scheme, I think it was more about them dragging the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol: The sl would have been over the first week if they went with the obvious solutions.
It's all EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter, so it makes no sense for Will to be a confident and friend to EJ, he should be pissed at him. He's being forced into that role to force Lucas out.

This isn't supposed to be ejami drama featuring EJ and Sami's tantrums, it's supposed to be a Wilson and Nabi story, that's the problem people are having.

S loves EJ

LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 07:40 AM

Can Rafe just tell Ej that he can keep that PodSkankSami for good...that he's found a better person and he's happy.....for now...

I hope Rafe tells EJ that too because I donīt ever want to see Safe again.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 22 2013, 10:25 AM
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now
It is stupid....frankly she could have asked Hope or ROman to get the evidence...heck if she would have told Rafe the truth about Nick and what he'd done, maybe he would have helped...it's not like if Rafe hadn't covered up for her own shooting of Ej, or even was willing to cover up when he thought Will did it....it's just stupid.....there is no reason why Ej is in this but you know...God forbid Ej freaking Dimera isn't in this story...somehow....someway
And why wouldn't EJ be involved? I mean being Sami's fiance, Will's friend and confident alone gives him a right.

As for the brilliance of the scheme, I think it was more about them dragging the sl until May Sweeps, set up the Stefano vs EJAMI drama and Sami and her OTT antics :lol: The sl would have been over the first week if they went with the obvious solutions.
It's all EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter, so it makes no sense for Will to be a confident and friend to EJ, he should be pissed at him. He's being forced into that role to force Lucas out.

This isn't supposed to be ejami drama featuring EJ and Sami's tantrums, it's supposed to be a Wilson and Nabi story, that's the problem people are having.
Maybe I missed something but how is it EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter? :huh: That honor should go first to Nick for blackmailing Will, to Gabi for not doing anything about but lip service even though she knows it's not right, and maybe to Will for not seeing exactly what Nick was doing all along and not stopping it from the get go. Even if we bring up the attempted murder, Will did it. He shot EJ in the first place and set himself up to be blackmailed.

samwel

TreasureCove
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[even she not ask anyone from her family]to help from to steal from police evidence room

it seem more stupid now

I know EJ has not been doing much to get blamed for, but this is quite a stretch. Its not EJ's fault Will shot him, its not EJ's fault Lucas has a big fucking mouth and Nick found out and the real problem here, its not EJ's fault Nick is a homophobe.

As for EJ and Will's friendship, they forged that all on their own for most of last year and I love that even though that dynamic of EJILL is gone, the bond is still there :wub2:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

TreasureCove
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

it seem more stupid now

Yeah, don't even get me started...the fact that they created this farce of a 'friendship' with Ej and Will is another problem in this story.....how much better would this story be if Will never trusted, never became EJ's friend and was his arch enemy still...think about it...the show has done NOTHING good in this story....transplanting Lucas with Ej, not inserting Kate quick enough, making the baby story all about Sami in lieu of Will and his daughter and now we're suppose to just like the fact that Ej and Stefano will be in the thick of this story more than Will, Sonny, Gabi, etc.....please...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 22 2013, 10:38 AM
TreasureCove
samwel
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Maybe I missed something but how is it EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter? :huh: That honor should go first to Nick for blackmailing Will, to Gabi for not doing anything about but lip service even though she knows it's not right, and maybe to Will for not seeing exactly what Nick was doing all along and not stopping it from the get go. Even if we bring up the attempted murder, Will did it. He shot EJ in the first place and set himself up to be blackmailed.
EJ wasn't an innocent victim that Will shot while trying to rob for drug money. He had reasons to shoot the man, there were ongoing attacks from every angle that drove him to attempted murder.

torture(steve), car tampering that caused two horrific accidents(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Bengi), breaking and entering(Bo,Hope) blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bump-it pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 22 2013, 02:50 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

TreasureCove
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

it seem more stupid now

How is it 'all EJ's fault' that Will is losing his daughter?

And if that were actually true that EJ was the catalyst for that - wouldn't it make sense that EJ was very involved in the story?

samwel

TreasureCove
Apr 22 2013, 11:03 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
TreasureCove
samwel

EJ wasn't an innocent victim that Will shot while trying to rob for drug money. He had reasons to shoot the man, there were ongoing attacks from every angle that drove him to attempted murder.

torcher(steve), car tampering that caused two horrific accidents(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Bengi), breaking and entering(Bo,Hope) blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bump-it pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
who died and made Will judge and juror? he was wrong and is responsible for his own actions.

That is neither here nor there IMO though, one way or the other, Nick was going to find a way to keep him out.

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 11:27 AM
TreasureCove
JamaicanBeauty7
TreasureCove

torcher(steve), car tampering that caused two horrific accidents(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Bengi), breaking and entering(Bo,Hope) blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bump-it pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
who died and made Will judge and juror? he was wrong and is responsible for his own actions.

That is neither here nor there IMO though, one way or the other, Nick was going to find a way to keep him out.

John and Benjy.

chinkybig

The writers have gone cuckoo. What in the hell is the connection between Justin and Stefano? I mean, helping EJ, what's in it for him, duh!

It would have been magnificent if EJ were to ask Marlena to conspire and take down Stefano. Sort of a peace offering or effort for his part to get Sami's mother's approval---which, in the first place, should have been important. Schmoozing on Caroline is boring, come on.

samwel

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 11:36 AM
samwel
TreasureCove
JamaicanBeauty7

John and Benjy.
well they do fit the died criteria, but EJ was not even the one to kill them.

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 11:48 AM
lysie
samwel
TreasureCove

John and Benjy.
Not for lack of trying, lol.

I don't agree that it's EJ's "fault" that Will shot him only because I don't think "fault" is the right word. It doesn't particularly matter though. I agree that EJ has a role in the story but I don't agree that he's playing the correct role in the story. And by "the story", I mean every story he is in right now, not just as it applies to Will. But no worries. EJ isn't the only one in the wrong role. As a matter of fact, I don't think there's any character on the show that I think is playing the right role in any story. Blech.

samwel

woops dp
Edited by samwel, Apr 22 2013, 12:07 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
samwel
LuvingLumi
Partnersincrime

it seem more stupid now

I get what you're saying about EJ's own actions being to blame for him getting shot, but there are waaaaay too many steps in between to say it's EJ's fault for Will losing his kid. What about all the decisions/mistakes that Will, Nick and others have made in between EJ's nefarious deeds and Will losing his kid? Do they not own their decisions/actions? If we're going to blame it all on EJ, we might as well say it's all Santo and Colleen's fault that Will lost his child because they started the Brady-DiMera feud in the first place.

S loves EJ

TreasureCove
JamaicanBeauty7
TreasureCove
samwel

The vendetta was suppose to end if Ejami got married so Will didnīt need to shoot EJ to protect Sami he did it as revenge for the rape and breaking up his family. I can see Will being driven to it though he had reasons for hating EJ but he didnīt shoot him in selfdefence so he is resposible for his own actions. Anyway EJ is of course resposible for the things he has done but he canīt be blamed for the things Andreīdid.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 11:53 AM
samwel
Apr 22 2013, 11:48 AM
lysie
samwel

John and Benjy.
Not for lack of trying, lol.

I don't agree that it's EJ's "fault" that Will shot him only because I don't think "fault" is the right word. It doesn't particularly matter though. I agree that EJ has a role in the story but I don't agree that he's playing the correct role in the story. And by "the story", I mean every story he is in right now, not just as it applies to Will. But no worries. EJ isn't the only one in the wrong role. As a matter of fact, I don't think there's any character on the show that I think is playing the right role in any story. Blech.
This is how I feel too....

It's no secret that I hate the character of Ej with the fire of a thousand suns, but he does have a place in this story. My biggest problem is that he's not in the role he should be and others like Lucas, Marlena, Kate, Victor, Sonny have been relegated to other roles or non existent ones in order for Ej, Sami and Stefano to apparently take center stage soon. That is what I can't stand. The story when it started had so much promise the minute Sami started fighting Will's battles while Will just stared into outer space it lost 50% of what it had going for it...and the rest of the story is now shit because the people that should be all over it are not.....oh well...typical of this show until these writers.

zyona

How do we know that Will is loosing his daughter???
Edited by zyona, Apr 22 2013, 12:40 PM.

Sevprince

I'm hoping EJ asking Justin's help is a way to open up the Kiriakis/Dimera feud. More business oriented feud. Didn't Victor wanted the Dimera enterprise? I just want to see the Kiriakis family involved in a story and I don't think a Dimera and a Kiriakis should ever be friends or working together unless one is double crossing the other except Sonny/chad. And I love family feuds.

Sami stealing the money and bringing Vargas into the story, I'm :scared: for Wilson.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

zyona
Apr 22 2013, 12:37 PM
How do we know that Will is loosing his daughter???
Unless something is done and soon, he signed over all his rights to Nik and Gabi....so yeah, he's pretty much done unless something happens and soon.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply