Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of April 29th; *updated 4/26*
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM (30,544 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Apr 22 2013, 11:03 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 22 2013, 10:38 AM
TreasureCove
Apr 22 2013, 10:25 AM
samwel
Apr 22 2013, 08:29 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
It's all EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter, so it makes no sense for Will to be a confident and friend to EJ, he should be pissed at him. He's being forced into that role to force Lucas out.

This isn't supposed to be ejami drama featuring EJ and Sami's tantrums, it's supposed to be a Wilson and Nabi story, that's the problem people are having.
Maybe I missed something but how is it EJ's fault that Will is losing his daughter? :huh: That honor should go first to Nick for blackmailing Will, to Gabi for not doing anything about but lip service even though she knows it's not right, and maybe to Will for not seeing exactly what Nick was doing all along and not stopping it from the get go. Even if we bring up the attempted murder, Will did it. He shot EJ in the first place and set himself up to be blackmailed.
EJ wasn't an innocent victim that Will shot while trying to rob for drug money. He had reasons to shoot the man, there were ongoing attacks from every angle that drove him to attempted murder.

torcher(steve), car tampering that caused two horrific accidents(Max and Steph), bombs, repeated attempted murders(John, Lucas, Belle, Steve, Kayla), Roman buried alive,murder(Bengi), breaking and entering(Bo,Hope) blackmail, several kidnappings(Steve, Lexi, Tek)stalking. Will didn't pull that trigger because he was taking Hope's bump-it pills. He pulled that trigger to protect his mother, and because of the repeated attacks on his friends and family by EJ, Andrea and Stefano. If they had left his family alone Nick would have nothing to blackmail Will with.
I completely disagreed with you the last time you made this argument and I completely disagree this time as well. I also do not remember him setting Steve on fire either.
Edited by MissLola, Apr 22 2013, 12:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

I wonder if Sami's stealing that money was the part of Stefano's plan that made Sami angry. It would be bizarre if the big plan they needed Stefano to come up with was for Sami to break into Nick's room and gank the envelope and the money too, but then, that is exactly the sort of wtf-ery I've come to expect.

zyona

LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 12:46 PM
zyona
Apr 22 2013, 12:37 PM
How do we know that Will is loosing his daughter???
Unless something is done and soon, he signed over all his rights to Nik and Gabi....so yeah, he's pretty much done unless something happens and soon.
I knew that he signed over all his rights, but I thought the Fab 4 are working with Stefano to make sure that the evidence is destroyed???

Pookie
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 22 2013, 12:46 PM
zyona
Apr 22 2013, 12:37 PM
How do we know that Will is loosing his daughter???
Unless something is done and soon, he signed over all his rights to Nik and Gabi....so yeah, he's pretty much done unless something happens and soon.
Do you actually think that's the end of it? This is a soap opera. They'll drag this shit out for YEARS. A custody case is pretty much guaranteed.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If they get Nick out the way then Gabi wouldn't be opposed to having joint custody with Wll. Remember Gabi holds the real power in this s/l but she's being manipulated by Nick. Once he's out of the way then it should be easy for Will to be in his daughter's life.

MandieBlanchard

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 06:14 AM
Sami steals the evidence from Nickís room and takes the $30,000 as a bonus.
Vargas threatens to reveal Nicoleís feelings for Eric if she tells anyone heís up to no good.
Daniel sacrifices his special date with Jennifer for Abigail when he realizes Cameron is too broke to take her out.
Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to EJ
EJ wants Justinís help to take down Stefano
Gabi threatens to leave Nick if he doesnít come clean with her
Ej wanting to take down Stefano is the beginning of the end for the trainwreck who is ejami.....If it comes.down to a Showdown between Ej and Stefano....my money is on Stefano Hansa down

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:39 PM
Daniel sacrifices his special date with Jennifer for Abigail when he realizes Cameron is too broke to take her out.
OMG. Anything to make this guy God's gift to Salem. This is so ridiculous. :lol:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 22 2013, 02:14 PM
Daytime
OMG. Anything to make this guy God's gift to Salem. This is so ridiculous. :lol:
so because camron broke this why daniel going to strip common :blulaugh:

spartan
Member Avatar

Oh spare me the St. Daniel martyr crap.

I'll be curious to see why Sami takes that money.

Justin and EJ. :wub: :popcorn:

bomber
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Daytime
And Dan's sacrifice will get more gratitude than whatshisname's sacrificing his life for Abby.

AFaithL

Wait a minute.

Cameron, a doctor/stripper, CANNOT AFFORD to take Abigail to Starbucks for a mocha latte, or Olive Garden for a meal?

He has NO money at all?

Bullshit.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

bomber
Apr 22 2013, 03:27 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Daytime
And Dan's sacrifice will get more gratitude than whatshisname's sacrificing his life for Abby.
THIS!

I wonder what he sacrifices for Abigale? Maybe expensive tickets to a show or something. Whatever it is you can bet they'll be talking about it all over town. The nurses will probably take up a collection to give Daniel something even better to replace it.

Romancer66

AFaithL
Apr 22 2013, 03:32 PM
Wait a minute.

Cameron, a doctor/stripper, CANNOT AFFORD to take Abigail to Starbucks for a mocha latte, or Olive Garden for a meal?

He has NO money at all?

Bullshit.
Bullshit indeed. How about just bringing over a pizza and a DVD and having a movie night? Or a homemade picnic in the park or the ubiquitous HTS? Plenty of ways to have a special night with your significant other without spending yourself into the red.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

You guys are missing the silver lining - we don't have to watch Fetch on a "special date." Here's hoping Dan continues to find things for others to do instead of him and Jen. Maybe he can nobly sacrifice himself right onto the backburner.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:( I really don't think these writers will let us off the hook. We're either going to get Tanman doing something EXTRA special to make it up to Rabid Dog, or Rabid Dog will plan something EXTRA EXTRA special to reward Dr. Patient molester for his sacrifice for Abby :puke:

camera shy

Romancer66
Apr 22 2013, 04:07 PM
AFaithL
Wait a minute.

He has NO money at all?

Bullshit.
Bullshit indeed. How about just bringing over a pizza and a DVD and having a movie night? Or a homemade picnic in the park or the ubiquitous HTS? Plenty of ways to have a special night with your significant other without spending yourself into the red.
All Cameron has to do is take Abby to the Brady Pub, Caroline would be more than happy to give them a meal on the house. :D

lachelle73

I don't think Will is going to lose his daughter he will be in her life. I think Gabi will be the one to make sure it happens. Will name will be on the birth certificate and he will be a father to her and Nik can go away. But I hope that Will and Gabi work together in the end to make sure it happens I think Gabi is going to turn on Nik when she finds out the truth.
Edited by lachelle73, Apr 22 2013, 04:48 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daytime
Sami steals the evidence from Nickís room and takes the $30,000 as a bonus.
Vargas threatens to reveal Nicoleís feelings for Eric if she tells anyone heís up to no good.
Rafe makes his feelings about Sami clear to EJ
EJ wants Justinís help to take down Stefano
Gabi threatens to leave Nick if he doesnít come clean with her
why the hell is Sami stealing Nick's money???
Vargas threatening Nicole - yay!
Dan/Jen/Abby/Cam - who cares!
Rafe/Sami/EJ - anything related to these three, i don't give a shit about.
As much as I love that we get to see Justin, since when does EJ need a Kiriakis' help (or anyone's help for that matter)??
i'm guessing Gabi wants to know what's up with Nick/Vargas. She really has no grounds to stand on, as no one knows (other than Chad) that she was responsible for the Daysaster.

annie21

Romancer66
Apr 22 2013, 04:07 PM
AFaithL
Wait a minute.

He has NO money at all?

Bullshit.
Yeah, I don't get Cameron's dire situation either. There are thousands of young doctors around the country who have big student loans to pay off and they don't resort to the choices Cameron has made. If he were still in medical school, maybe, but he's got a good paying job. Student loans are usually just another payment you make every month like rent or a mortgage or a car payment -- a few hundred dollars. It's not like he has to pay off hundreds of thousands of dollars all at once.

Makes me wonder where Cameron got the money for medical school -- does he have loan sharks after him or something? Either that, or he had some kind of unexpected expense come up that threw his finances into turmoil. :shrug:

Before all this, Cameron was a cardboard non-entity. Now he's a cardboard non-entity with debts and a gyrating pelvis. <<yawn>>

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

It's a such a stupid threat. Really? Nicole is going to let Vargas get away with commiting crimes in the church because he threatens to tell her ex-lover that she likes him? And TomSell seriously get paid for this shit!?
Edited by TreasureCove, Apr 22 2013, 05:23 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply