Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Spoilers for the week of April 29th
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 03:42 PM (3,172 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of April 29th

AJ's actions lead to an unexpected kiss

Ellie gets Maxie's medical files

Lulu's actions prompt Dante to punch someone

Sabrina confronts Britt

Carly learns that she missed urgent calls from Sonny while she was with AJ

credit: jcren

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Bottle")
AJ heads for trouble after he gets hears a familiar voice answer Liz's phone; Nikolas makes a declaration to Liz; Max gives Milo an ultimatum.

Tuesday ("Dante's Behavior")
Lulu is angry at Dante for his actions; Spinelli learns some information regarding Lauren's location.

Wednesday ("Second Chances")
Liz tells AJ that she wants to give them another shot; Maxie informs Spinelli of Ellie's deviant activity.

Thursday ("Phone Mishap")
AJ has a intriguing proposal for Liz; Patrick overhears Sabrina questioning Britt about her pregnancy.

Friday ("Appointment")
Lulu accompanies Maxie to an appointment; Luke gives Tracy some information about the Quartermaine heir.

Spoiler preview week of April 29th

After getting dumped by Elizabeth, AJ ends up having unexpected sex at the Quartermaine mansion. (My guess, Carly.) It is described as wild and “anti-romantic.” In the non-existent afterglow, AJ goes to great lengths to keep Monica from finding out. Monica thinks he slept with Liz until she shows up at the door. Liz, who has rejected Nik’s attempt to reconcile, thinks she was too hasty and in breaking it off with AJ. This makes AJ ecstatic. The question remains, does he tell Liz about his secret tryst with this other woman.

Sonny and Shawn find themselves on the wrong side of the gun.

Luke surprises Tracy with important news, while Scott presses Laura about their nuptials.

Laura and Nikolas discus his relationship with Elizabeth

Sabrina confronts Britt

Carly misses an urgent call while tending to AJ.

Daily Spoilers week of April 29th

4/29, Carly and A.J. argue when they see Olivia and Sonny dining together; Johnny asks Connie to warn Carly; Rafe and Molly kiss.

4/30, Sonny tries to find out what is going on with his son; Nikolas makes an admission to Liz; Max issues an ultimatum to Milo.

5/1, Monica wants to know who A.J. is spending time with; Nikolas is determined to win Liz back; Dante's behavior makes Lulu furious.

5/2, Liz tells A.J. that she wants to give him another chance; Dante refuses to leave Milo's apartment; Maxie exposes Ellie's illegal activity.

5/3, Shawn and Sonny are faced with the barrel of a gun; Carly and A.J. realize they swapped phones by mistake; Britt is confronted.
Edited by Daytime, Apr 26 2013, 08:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dawn9476

That Sabrina spoiler tells me that my theory that RC is going to rip off the Greenlee & Kendall courtroom scene with her and Brit may be true. I think Felix's snooping for Sabrina leads to it. I say bring it on. It ends the pregnancy story rather quickly and it saves us from a baby switch down the line with Brit & Maxie.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:42 PM

Sabrina confronts Britt

Thanks Daytime
Team Britt

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Thanks for posting, I for one team Sabrina. :) Go Sabrina.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Daytime
Apr 17 2013, 03:42 PM

Sabrina confronts Britt

credit: jcren
AJ actions lead to an unexpected kiss
Hope it's another Quiz kiss! :wub:

Ellie's gone too far, she should be fired.

Sabrina confronts Britt

Not a good idea. Sabrina shouldn't be confronting Britt about anything, leave that to Patrick.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 17 2013, 09:08 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Titles and Previews

Monday ("The Bottle")
AJ heads for trouble after he gets hears a familiar voice answer Liz's phone; Nikolas makes a declaration to Liz; Max gives Milo an ultimatum.

Tuesday ("Dante's Behavior")
Lulu is angry at Dante for his actions; Spinelli learns some information regarding Lauren's location.

amb2kool

aj will probably sleep with carly.

happy
Member Avatar

uh oh. hope this doesn't drive aj to drink. way too early for that.

i think the unexpected kiss is between Niz. AJ's forcing Nik to reveal he still has feelings for Liz.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Wednesday ("Second Chances")
Liz tells AJ that she wants to give them another shot; Maxie informs Spinelli of Ellie's deviant activity.

amb2kool

I think the unexpected kiss is either nik and liz or aj and carly.

Daytime
Member Avatar

AJ has a intriguing proposal for Liz; Patrick overhears Sabrina questioning Britt about her pregnancy.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 20 2013, 06:27 AM

To Daytime
Posted Image

So Disney Princess 2.0 is mad that Britt destroyed her fairy tale, :toetap:
Team free Britt from Disney fairy tale 2.0 :cheer:

amb2kool

Hmmm I wonder what AJ's proposal is.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Friday ("Appointment")
Lulu accompanies Maxie to an appointment; Luke gives Tracy some information about the Quartermaine heir.

Daytime
Member Avatar

After getting dumped by Elizabeth, AJ ends up having unexpected sex at the Quartermaine mansion. (My guess, Carly.) It is described as wild and “anti-romantic.” In the non-existent afterglow, AJ goes to great lengths to keep Monica from finding out. Monica thinks he slept with Liz until she shows up at the door. Liz, who has rejected Nik’s attempt to reconcile, thinks she was too hasty and in breaking it off with AJ. This makes AJ ecstatic. The question remains, does he tell Liz about his secret tryst with this other woman.

Luke surprises Tracy with important news, while Scott presses Laura about their nuptials.

Sabrina confronts Britt

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Sounds like AJ and Carly have hate sex! I have to say they have hot chemistry and I'm not surprise they have sex.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
Come on Ron, We are counting on YOU !!

I'm not liking the idea of Carly and AJ having hate sex....I just can't with these two.....their history to me just leads him to spiral out of control and that is exactly what will happen. He'll lose the woman he's falling for now...and she'll end up with Nik even if she wants AJ.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 26 2013, 08:23 AM

Thanks Daytime
Posted Image
Sabrina confronts Britt

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of April 29th

4/29, Carly and A.J. argue when they see Olivia and Sonny dining together; Johnny asks Connie to warn Carly; Rafe and Molly kiss.

4/30, Sonny tries to find out what is going on with his son; Nikolas makes an admission to Liz; Max issues an ultimatum to Milo.

5/1, Monica wants to know who A.J. is spending time with; Nikolas is determined to win Liz back; Dante's behavior makes Lulu furious.

5/2, Liz tells A.J. that she wants to give him another chance; Dante refuses to leave Milo's apartment; Maxie exposes Ellie's illegal activity.

5/3, Shawn and Sonny are faced with the barrel of a gun; Carly and A.J. realize they swapped phones by mistake; Britt is confronted.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

natdot99
Apr 20 2013, 06:50 AM
Daytime
Apr 20 2013, 06:27 AM

To Daytime
Posted Image

So Disney Princess 2.0 is mad that Britt destroyed her fairy tale, :toetap:
Team free Britt from Disney fairy tale 2.0 :cheer:
She is reminding me of Hope from B&B. <gasp>

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply