Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: MSN Michael Muhney Interview
Topic Started: Apr 17 2013, 08:26 PM (1,269 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv/yandrs-michael-muhney-on-his-characters-game-changing-moment
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I don't hate him like everyone else seems to, but his reasons for the twitter thing are beyond stupid.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Michael Muhney turned me off with some of his statements. :ermm:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol I liked his reasoning for not wanting to work with little children on the set. It does sound like a real hassle for just a few minutes of screen time.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 17 2013, 08:53 PM
lol I liked his reasoning for not wanting to work with little children on the set. It does sound like a real hassle for just a few minutes of screen time.
I agree about the kids and I agree with him about the twitter act, I can totally understand his point.
I have to say that I am not an adam fan or much of a MM fan, but this was the first interview with him that I actually enjoyed.
There was one sentence in there that gave me pause though, talking about victor 2.0 and passing the torch, wtf does that mean?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Yeah, I didn't quite get what that Victor 2.0 comment was supposed to mean either.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Sammie Jo
Apr 18 2013, 04:41 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 17 2013, 08:53 PM
I agree about the kids and I agree with him about the twitter act, I can totally understand his point.
I have to say that I am not an adam fan or much of a MM fan, but this was the first interview with him that I actually enjoyed.
There was one sentence in there that gave me pause though, talking about victor 2.0 and passing the torch, wtf does that mean?
IDK.. that maybe he'll become Victor 2.0 ?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

An asshole loved by all even though he doesn't deserve a lick of it?

jacquisoaps

roflol. I read that interview for the fun of it. Is this guy serious? He is so freaking arrogant, he really thinks he's hot shit. I've watched for over thirty years, and I fast forward when he's on. Neither the character or actor appeals to this long time viewer. Asshole.
Oh, and he's nowhere close to being the next Victor. GMAFB.
Edited by jacquisoaps, Apr 18 2013, 10:08 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

jacquisoaps
Apr 18 2013, 10:07 PM
roflol. I read that interview for the fun of it. Is this guy serious? He is so freaking arrogant, he really thinks he's hot shit. I've watched for over thirty years, and I fast forward when he's on. Neither the character or actor appeals to this long time viewer. Asshole. :hail: Oh, and he's nowhere close to being the next Victor. GMAFB.
And he's one fibbing motherfucker, A blind dead Ray Charles could see that hoe-ass move he pulled when the SBu Festivities came into play upon his arrival all that celebrating and bromance btwn Steve & Joshua then suddenly deleting his fellow co-stars during the course of it all..HA! Nor did he take issue when MAB was heavy handed writing his years of "PLOT DRIVEN" bullshit OH but now having JFP & JG aboard he's into character writing?.. :rolleyes: What a limp-minded dangling prick this one is.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I think SBu's character is being propped way too much. He's being shoved into Nick,Adam,Sharon and Chelsea's storylines. TBH, I don't even know what's his purpose bc everyone is being written OOC just so Dylan can look like the hero. Kind of like Jason was on GH. RME

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply