Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 08:50 AM (7,818 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Caroline (to Cameron): "My leeps arrre sealed."

#DEAD :lol:
Edited by Supergirlx2, Apr 18 2013, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I hate that Maggie's hair is the exact same color as the woodwork in the Kiriakis mansion

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Thanks for the video supergirlx2.

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2013, 11:59 AM
Matt
Apr 18 2013, 11:45 AM
A neat little factoid about Tammy Taylor that I discovered when I just went to look her up on IMDB for more info -- her daughter actually played Hope as a little girl in a flashback years later in a bit of fluke casting because no one realized at the time who she was. lol
which flashback? the 1998 "will you go steady with me" one? the only other ones I can think of were in 2003/04/05, but flashback Bo & Hope were younger in those.
Posted Image

Here they all are together. The flashback was during the is Gina Hope story. Gina made a wish on the star of the Christmas tree and Alice flashed back to Hope doing that as a child.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

smh. Dan calling Maggie.
lol at Henderson's "Excuse me ma'am. Your son, Dr Jonas is on the line."
Edited by Supergirlx2, Apr 18 2013, 12:26 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 18 2013, 12:26 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2013, 11:59 AM
Matt
Apr 18 2013, 11:45 AM
A neat little factoid about Tammy Taylor that I discovered when I just went to look her up on IMDB for more info -- her daughter actually played Hope as a little girl in a flashback years later in a bit of fluke casting because no one realized at the time who she was. lol
which flashback? the 1998 "will you go steady with me" one? the only other ones I can think of were in 2003/04/05, but flashback Bo & Hope were younger in those.
Posted Image

Here they all are together. The flashback was during the is Gina Hope story. Gina made a wish on the star of the Christmas tree and Alice flashed back to Hope doing that as a child.
my PG memory is quite faulty.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 12:22 PM
I wish the show would use T more. He's a fabulous little actor.
He's just so natural. And comes across with this kinda goofy, kinda snarky charisma. Love him.

Sweet and Salty

ohgreatone22
Apr 18 2013, 11:43 AM
HRG from Heroes! and he was also Caroline's father from The Vampire Diaries that hated that Caroline became a vampire that he didn't want to become one so he died. How great that Jack Coleman is still acting 30 years later.
Alright, I've been dying to ask you who that is with Lucas in you profile pic. I remember her, but can't remember who she portrayed!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I desperately need for Brian to be the scheming old school soap opera interloper in Will/Sonny

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Color me surprised. This is mostly young character/storyline day and I'm actually LIKING IT!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

WOW! Chez Rouge still exists! At least off-camera.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

That Sonny and Brian scene broke my heart. Poor Brian. :hug: He really likes Sonny doesn't he.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

from the way that last Hope/John scene ended, it sounds like John is willing to screw his non-marriage to Marlena by getting Kristen to cheat on Brady with him.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 12:30 PM
Color me surprised. This is mostly young character/storyline day and I'm actually LIKING IT!
the only part of this episode i could live without is the Daniel talk.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 12:30 PM
Now that Mel is gone and they've finally figured out how to give Chad a personality, I really like the younger crew. Even Gabi is FINALLY growing on me.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO at Kristen barreling out of the DiMansion like a linebacker to get to the Kiriakis mansion & get the envelope

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's too bad we didn't see all of these months' worth of innuendo, flirting, secret smiles and Brian's lust for uninterested Sonny. That would have been so much better than the Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer mess we received instead.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

bwaha. Adam Levine, Maroon 5, and The Voice shoutout. lol

Sevprince
Member Avatar

Wilson nose touch and a kiss. :cloud9:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm not sure whether I've enjoyed sheer panic, an incriminating object, and mass confusion & misunderstanding this much in a long time

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply