Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, April 18th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 08:50 AM (7,828 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Victor-Kristen is awesome. I half expected Victor to make a sarcastic crack though when Kristen asked for water, something like, "sure i'll get it for you, hopefully it'll make you melt." ala, wizard of oz.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

ohgreatone22
Apr 18 2013, 01:17 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 18 2013, 12:41 PM
Sweet and Salty
Apr 18 2013, 12:29 PM
ohgreatone22
Apr 18 2013, 11:43 AM
HRG from Heroes! and he was also Caroline's father from The Vampire Diaries that hated that Caroline became a vampire that he didn't want to become one so he died. How great that Jack Coleman is still acting 30 years later.
Alright, I've been dying to ask you who that is with Lucas in you profile pic. I remember her, but can't remember who she portrayed!!
Unless you're being sarcastic.

It's Sami.
Lol, yeah, it's Sami. From the early days of Sami and Lucas.
Wasn't being sarcastic! I KNEW in the recesses of my memory that someone else played Sami for awhile and kinda remember the switch!! Who played her back then and how long was she employed'. What years?!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 18 2013, 04:02 PM
ohgreatone22
Miss Rhi
Sweet and Salty

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

It's Sami.
Wasn't being sarcastic! I KNEW in the recesses of my memory that someone else played Sami for awhile and kinda remember the switch!! Who played her back then and how long was she employed'. What years?!
It's not someone else, it's Ali Sweeney in that picture.

annie21

blueskies
Apr 18 2013, 03:48 PM
it does sound like John's planning to go down in flames to "save" Brady from Kristen's "tentacles" as Hope put it. I may be the only one, but I actually don't mind that. It seems very "John" to me to be willing to sacrifice everything for his family.
even his family?
Edited by annie21, Apr 18 2013, 04:11 PM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Man, I wish they would have T on more often. I used to hate the guy, but now I can't get enough! I loved his line about Audrey's brother. "He's Audrey's brother and he's into dudes". That whole scene had me laughing. I find it funny that he had such a huge problem with Sonny before and now he's hanging out with all kinds of gay guys now. I like him so much better now. He's still kind of an ass, but at least he's a likable ass.

blueskies
Member Avatar

annie21
Apr 18 2013, 04:10 PM
blueskies
Apr 18 2013, 03:48 PM
it does sound like John's planning to go down in flames to "save" Brady from Kristen's "tentacles" as Hope put it. I may be the only one, but I actually don't mind that. It seems very "John" to me to be willing to sacrifice everything for his family.
even his family?
for his kids? i'd say yes. I mean, heck, he almost sabotaged his relationship with Marlena when he thought JT was his son (at least from what I remember).
Edited by blueskies, Apr 18 2013, 04:14 PM.

Sweet and Salty

Cherianne
Apr 18 2013, 02:22 PM
ohgreatone22
Miss Rhi
Sweet and Salty

It's Sami.
The first time I saw this, I didn't know who it was either. I finally figured out it was Sami, but honestly? It looks more like Renee Zellweger. She also looks like someone else I've seen recently, but I can't remember who.

Not Sami's best look, IMHO.

Now LUCAS, on the other hand, is lookin' FINE in that pic. :)
THAT is AS??? I thought it was a Renea Z. look-a-like too!!! I think it is a GREAT look for Sami! It's one of my fav couple pics! She looked way different back then!!

Sweet and Salty

Partnersincrime
Apr 18 2013, 02:34 PM
Cherianne
Apr 18 2013, 02:22 PM
ohgreatone22
Miss Rhi

The first time I saw this, I didn't know who it was either. I finally figured out it was Sami, but honestly? It looks more like Renee Zellweger. She also looks like someone else I've seen recently, but I can't remember who.

Not Sami's best look, IMHO.

Now LUCAS, on the other hand, is lookin' FINE in that pic. :)
this one better Posted Image[/URL]
Any and all pics of those two together is adorable!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It would've been a nice nod to history for Caroline to tell Cameron that she and his mother Celeste go way back. Speaking of Celeste, has Tanya Boyd recovered from her stroke last year? I would love to see her back to full health and taking back the role only she can play.

I have a hard time picturing any of those guys being interested in Avril Lavigne.

Sevprince
Member Avatar

They were talking about seeing Adam Levine and Maroon 5 concert.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sevprince
Apr 18 2013, 05:45 PM
They were talking about seeing Adam Levine and Maroon 5 concert.
Oh! LOL. That makes much more sense then.

zyona

I really like confident Will, and I think T stole the show, he was very funny!!!!

jb1183

What were we supposed to make of Caroline telling Wilson "No PDA!" She played it off like a joke and then made pro-gay comments, but are we supposed to think her Alzheimer's is making her revert to old anti-gay attitudes? I'm confused about what exactly the point of that was.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

DrewHamilton
Apr 18 2013, 05:35 PM
I have a hard time picturing any of those guys being interested in Avril Lavigne.
to be honest, I have a hard time picturing ANY guy being interested in Avril Lavigne.

Cathalina

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 09:59 PM
DrewHamilton
Apr 18 2013, 05:35 PM
to be honest, I have a hard time picturing ANY guy being interested in Avril Lavigne.
:blulaugh: My 12 year old and Chad Kroger from Nickel back are the only ones I can think of.

T was pretty much made of win today. Is it sad that I was more amused by T and Ciara than anyone else?
Edited by Cathalina, Apr 18 2013, 10:04 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Matt
I desperately need for Brian to be the scheming old school soap opera interloper in Will/Sonny
Don't count him out. He will probably try again...

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

supercool74
Apr 18 2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:

I wish Brian was around more often, although every time he is, it makes it so much more obvious that the rooting couple should be Brison and not Wilson.

I disagree, but then I've never liked Brian. WilSon is always the rooting couple for me. :wub2:
I agree. WilSon are #1 IMO.

annie21

kay
Apr 18 2013, 10:22 PM
Matt
I desperately need for Brian to be the scheming old school soap opera interloper in Will/Sonny
Don't count him out. He will probably try again...
Yeah, but I doubt it will be the old school variety. More like the Chloe or Nicole interloper version where they go psycho for a while until they fall to their knees in abject apology for their scheming ways. Not sure if that's a general TomSell thing or whether they just reserve that for all of Dannifer's interlopers.

:rolleyes:

LovingDays

awesome again no dannifer tom :D

nightfan

jb1183
Apr 18 2013, 09:16 PM
What were we supposed to make of Caroline telling Wilson "No PDA!" She played it off like a joke and then made pro-gay comments, but are we supposed to think her Alzheimer's is making her revert to old anti-gay attitudes? I'm confused about what exactly the point of that was.
I'm not happy that it was a joke. There needs to be some drama. Having everyone accept Wilson is not OK and seems artificial even. This isn't the same Caroline praying for the demons to leave Marlena at the penthouse. This Caroline, going to strip clubs and waxing poetic on gay rights, (just as a character, I mean) is not someone recognizable to me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply