Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Victoria Barabas joins Y&R
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 10:32 AM (2,061 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Victoria Barabas joins the cast as Quinn on April 26. She'll be interacting with Tyler.

jcren
Edited by Daytime, Apr 18 2013, 10:35 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Thanks for posting, Daytime.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Oh that's who Lily will be jealous of then I bet.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Interesting. Thanks, Daytime.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Scratch that, I think the chick Lily will be jealous of shows up on tomorrow's eppy. Someone named Lola.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Apr 18 2013, 10:32 AM
Posted Image

Victoria Barabas joins the cast as Quinn on April 26. She'll be interacting with Tyler.

jcren

Aww Shyt! Go Tyler! this is good, I was hoping they wouldn't make his character solely all about Lily let the character live a little. Besides I'm bout tired of them fucktarded type folk on twitter going at the actor Rederic Williams saying ignorant ass racist comments because "Lane the only Real life :o couple of Y&R" is being infiltrated.

abhill

I think it is good for Tyler to interact with other females on the show. Lily is married and Lily has a way of sucking the life out of her men. Cane once had an edge but when he got with Lily it was over. Same thing will happen with Tyler. I really wish there was someone else for Tyler to be with instead of Lily. This new girl will only be there for 3 months according to the soap mag. I wonder why this is just coming out? April 26th is Friday.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

abhill
Apr 21 2013, 09:31 PM
I think it is good for Tyler to interact with other females on the show. Lily is married and Lily has a way of sucking the life out of her men. Cane once had an edge but when he got with Lily it was over. Same thing will happen with Tyler. I really wish there was someone else for Tyler to be with instead of Lily. This new girl will only be there for 3 months according to the soap mag. I wonder why this is just coming out? April 26th is Friday.
Cane Ashby never had an edge, he's a spineless lying weasel that put Lily through hell with his lies. Tyler and Lily have chemistry.
The women may create some angst, but Lily and Tyler will eventually become lovers. JMO.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 21 2013, 11:00 PM.

abhill

soapsudz
Apr 21 2013, 10:52 PM
abhill
Apr 21 2013, 09:31 PM
Cane Ashby never had an edge, he's a spineless lying weasel that put Lily through hell with his lies. Tyler and Lily have chemistry.
The women may create some angst, but Lily and Tyler will eventually become lovers. JMO.
Before all the rewrites I think Cane did have an edge and Lily forgave him for the lies. This 2nd marriage has been nothing but honesty IMO, You are right they will get together that has been the plan from the beginning. I don't see a lot of chemistry with them but it doesn't matter. Lily has chemistry with Cane, Daniel and Billy but sometimes when paired they do nothing with the character after that. look at billy Abbott before Villy he was a fun bad boy then paired with a love interest he went dry. I just wonder what will happen with the back lash of a married woman leaving her family. all of this is just my opinion. I know people are passionate about soap couples and I know people wanted Lily paired with a AA male. Not trying to make anyone angry. just posting to have fun and discuss the show. enjoy posting with you as time goes on.

LPS
Member Avatar

Cane had an edge pre-Lily and when he was paired with Amber. Lily put Cane's pairs in a mason jar and stored them in a cupboard. They did a rewrite on his personality to force this pairing, IMO.

abhill

LPS
Apr 22 2013, 06:54 AM
Cane had an edge pre-Lily and when he was paired with Amber. Lily put Cane's pairs in a mason jar and stored them in a cupboard. They did a rewrite on his personality to force this pairing, IMO.
very true. they watered down Cane to make him do nothing but love on Lily. Which made him one dimensional. Before the MAB rewrites YR was written by LML. She was writing Cane to be a powerful business man. Once LML was fired MAB wanted to get rid of all things/SLs LML. She tried rewriting Cane then she killed him off. Jena (kevin's wife) was also a LML character. SHe was killed off the show.

lovetoloveya

Strange that it says that she was cast as "Quinn" because

http://www.kabookit.com/2013/03/booking-young-and-restless-90210-talent.html

CarliMae

Isn't she the girl who played Lola the other day? I think she looks much better with darker hair.

soapflake02

oh good lord not another new person, we have enough.

ratfink
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Apr 22 2013, 02:42 PM
oh good lord not another new person, we have enough.
Yep... :shrug:

lovetoloveya

CarliMae
Apr 22 2013, 11:50 AM
Isn't she the girl who played Lola the other day? I think she looks much better with darker hair.
I guess it's another case of them using the same casting call to cast more than one actor. So that leaves the question of if Quinn is for Tyler or not

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply