Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 12:04 PM (7,277 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Exclusive: All My Children Alum Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives

By: Matt Webb Mitovich

Things will heat up in Salem this summer when All My Children alumna Chrishell Stause surfaces on NBC’s Days of Our Lives.

TVLine has learned exclusively that Stause, who famously played AMC‘s Amanda Dillon Martin from mid-2005 until the serial’s broadcast finale in September 2011, has been cast on Days in a contract role.

Given Days‘ lead time (the show is currently taping about three months out) and the fact that Stause just reported to the set last week, details on her role are hard to come by, but this much we have learned: She A) is playing a new character and B) will likely first air sometime in early August — maybe perhaps possibly for my birthday, on the 1st of the month?

In addition to her AMC run, Stause’s credits include a guest spot on ABC’s Body of Proof and the web series Luke 11:17.

http://tvline.com/2013/04/18/days-of-our-lives-cast-chrishell-stause/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

here comes rafe new woman

LovingDays

yes yes yes yes yes

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I love Chrishell so I can't wait to see her on Days!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Knew it! Welcome to DAYS Chrishell! :)

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Lucas new woman, perhaps....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 18 2013, 12:11 PM
Lucas new woman, perhaps....
not see them bring new woman to lucas since bryan is recurring,

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Here comes Rafe's new woman...unless Bryan all of a sudden is back on contract I can't see this being for lucas would love it but I doubt it and let's face it... She's following GG for a reason

james0479
Member Avatar

While we pretty much knew this already, it's nice to see it confirmed. This is a good catch for Days and I hope they have a good solid story planned out. Now we just need find out who she's playing.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I loved Stause on AMC as Amanda. Especially in he final years. Great addition to DAYS. I always wanted Stause to play Taylor Walker, but I'll accept her as a new character. Sucks we have to wait until August to see her.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'd love her as a grown Jeanne Donovan, but I think she'd be PERFECT as a recast Stephanie Johnson because I could actually see her as the child of MBE & SN

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm surprised that she just reported to set last week. I thought she alluded to joining a "mystery" soap a couple months ago. Maybe she was hired then. :shrug:

LovingDays

tweet

Quote:

So happy that they finally announced it-I couldn't be happier! My bags are packed-moving to Salem!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

james0479
Apr 18 2013, 12:19 PM
While we pretty much knew this already, it's nice to see it confirmed. This is a good catch for Days and I hope they have a good solid story planned out. Now we just need find out who she's playing.
Sure hope she is for Rafe....he needs a new love interest...time to ditch Rate and move on. She is beautiful...they'd make a gorgeous couple.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

oh wow! that's great! I really liked her on AMC!

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

She is really cute, I hope her character is interesting.

LovingDays

please god i hope they dont pair her with daniel

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Apr 18 2013, 12:30 PM
james0479
Apr 18 2013, 12:19 PM
Sure hope she is for Rafe....he needs a new love interest...time to ditch Rate and move on. She is beautiful...they'd make a gorgeous couple.
For Rafe? Then the character will certainly be a bore.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Apr 18 2013, 12:38 PM
please god i hope they dont pair her with daniel
how good in dannifer there less chance she for daniel unless she will daniel dead wife

Hamilton
Member Avatar

This is great news for Days! I hope they write a fun entrance for her and have something unique planned for her character. I'd really like to be swept up in a new story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply