Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 12:04 PM (7,282 Views)
LovingDays

glad chrishell stause joined days just made my day but it will be better if i hear shawn christian got fired
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

While I already feel sorry for her, I am selfishly thrilled. I LOVE her! Just hope they pair her with the right person when the time comes and they give her some worthy writing. She is sexy and funny as hell. Can DAYS even pull that off?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 12:47 PM
While I already feel sorry for her, I am selfishly thrilled. I LOVE her! Just hope they pair her with the right person when the time comes and they give her some worthy writing. She is sexy and funny as hell. Can DAYS even pull that off?
there rafe chad or camron
[ she sure not for lucas]
the rest of men are taken

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

As long as she isn't for Brady, Rafe, or Daniel I'm really fine with it. That is the trio of death.

james0479
Member Avatar

Why does every new character have to be considered as a potential love interest for anyone? I say build a story around her, have her interact with all characters and see where the sparks are. Natural chemistry builds natural story.

LovingDays

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 12:51 PM
As long as she isn't for Brady, Rafe, or Daniel I'm really fine with it. That is the trio of death.
better not be for brady cause everytime he goes out with someone she die

like arianna,madison lmao but im 100% kristen wont die she's a dimera :P
Edited by LovingDays, Apr 18 2013, 12:54 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
so you fine with camron or chad really

since ej with sami
eric with nicole

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Duh! But this is DAYS and they don't do that. Even if they do it will eventually lead to someone. I'm speculating, well not really since I didn't even give an opinion, but people are speculating about who DAYS has in mind. They aren't chem testing with the way they shoot. She wouldn't be paired for like 6 months. Really could never see that happening. I prefer Lucas though, think they would have a nice chemistry. When he gets material he reminds me a little of a more shouty Ricky Paull Goldin.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I am not familiar with her, but this is good news. They need more females in that age range.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Apr 18 2013, 12:53 PM
DiMeraFan67
so you fine with camron or chad really

since ej with sami
eric with nicole
Well I don't even consider them possibilities. She's out of their age range and Chad and Abigail are still working together after seeing Casey Deidrick's script from the other day. Not sure if Cameron is still involved in that or not. Would be disappointing. Most of DAYS men really lack the IT factor to make pairings click.

james0479
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 12:54 PM
Duh! But this is DAYS and they don't do that. Even if they do it will eventually lead to someone. I'm speculating, well not really since I didn't even give an opinion, but people are speculating about who DAYS has in mind. They aren't chem testing with the way they shoot. She wouldn't be paired for like 6 months. Really could never see that happening. I prefer Lucas though, think they would have a nice chemistry. When he gets material he reminds me a little of a more shouty Ricky Paull Goldin.
Lol @ shouty!! I get what your saying. If I'm going to make a guess here on who she will be paired with.....I'm going for Rafe. I'm not saying that's the route I'd take but it's my guess. We shall see in ..what...3-4 months? Lol

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Its Rafe. Kill me now. Even though that's a lesser evil than Daniel. Still dogshit.

james0479
Member Avatar

Nobody else on earth needs to sleep with Daniel again. Enough is enough.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Like we figured, SOD is reporting she will be interacting with Rafe...

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/chrishell-stause-days

james0479
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 01:02 PM

And there ya have it folks.

Thomson
Member Avatar

Days is lucky to have her. I bet that her talents will be wasted.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Feel like my enthusiasm just fell off a cliff like the real Roman Brady. I will be watching to check her out on DAYS though. Its great casting. Just the wrong pairing, hopefully they figure that out quickly.

AFaithL

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 01:02 PM

Yes!!!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

james0479
Apr 18 2013, 12:53 PM
Why does every new character have to be considered as a potential love interest for anyone? I say build a story around her, have her interact with all characters and see where the sparks are. Natural chemistry builds natural story.
OMG! So much THIS! Bring a new character on as part of a story, see how well they play/interact with other characters/actors, then at the end of that storyline go from there with a potential romantic pairing that grows out of that storyline.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 01:00 PM
Its Rafe. Kill me now. Even though that's a lesser evil than Daniel. Still dogshit.
I certainly agree. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply