Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 12:04 PM (7,425 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 01:09 PM
james0479
Apr 18 2013, 12:53 PM
Why does every new character have to be considered as a potential love interest for anyone? I say build a story around her, have her interact with all characters and see where the sparks are. Natural chemistry builds natural story.
OMG! So much THIS! Bring a new character on as part of a story, see how well they play/interact with other characters/actors, then at the end of that storyline go from there with a potential romantic pairing that grows out of that storyline.
Yup! Thank ya Matt. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
james0479
Why does every new character have to be considered as a potential love interest for anyone? I say build a story around her, have her interact with all characters and see where the sparks are. Natural chemistry builds natural story.
OMG! So much THIS! Bring a new character on as part of a story, see how well they play/interact with other characters/actors, then at the end of that storyline go from there with a potential romantic pairing that grows out of that storyline.
No shit. Bring her in and have her interact with Rafe, Lucas and Brady (since I assume Bristen won't be forever) and then see where the story and chemistry develops naturally.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 01:13 PM
Matt
james0479
No shit. Bring her in and have her interact with Rafe, Lucas and Brady (since I assume Bristen won't be forever) and then see where the story and chemistry develops naturally.
Of course this is the smart and rational thing to do. However the show is so far ahead the writers that are bringing her in already have a pairing in mind and they are going to look at this with a bias. Hell, SOD even broke the news that she will be working with Rafe first. 99% of the time we know that means the writers are going to go there. I do agree they should chem test her around, but look who will be judging. Not the viewers.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

DOOL does not need new charcter's when the writers can barely write for the one's they already have.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

How about a triangle between Lucas and Rafe. I prefer her not be with Rafe would hate to have to ff through her all the time.

LovingDays

maybe it's emily

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Apr 18 2013, 01:26 PM
maybe it's emily
Who should also be Autumn.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 12:25 PM
I'd love her as a grown Jeanne Donovan, but I think she'd be PERFECT as a recast Stephanie Johnson because I could actually see her as the child of MBE & SN
Ooo I could see her being Stephanie! I didn't think of that!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Apr 18 2013, 01:17 PM
DOOL does not need new charcter's when the writers can barely write for the one's they already have.
Well no offense, but I don't want to see a lot of the characters they currently have, so if it brings them to the back burner, I'm all for it!

michr544125

Seriously another love interesting for Rafe? I don't get how this show can be so engrossed in such a pointless family with Gabi and Rafe? I finally was enjoying Rafe for the first time because of Kate. It is Lucas that needs and deserves a romance and a story.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 18 2013, 01:30 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 18 2013, 01:19 PM
How about a triangle between Lucas and Rafe. I prefer her not be with Rafe would hate to have to ff through her all the time.
lucas are already b been way too many in triangles the only triangle he was not when 2 women
fight over him and beside rafe is tomsell pet it will 2009 all over again when chloe cheat oh him with daniel

so no thanks
Edited by Partnersincrime, Apr 18 2013, 01:30 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm thinking its Emily now... Seriously Rafe does Kate, Sami, etc but lucas can't ge a story...wtf?? Anyway whatever...

michr544125

LuvingLumi
Apr 18 2013, 01:33 PM
I'm thinking its Emily now... Seriously Rafe does Kate, Sami, etc but lucas can't ge a story...wtf?? Anyway whatever...
Who is Emily that you all keep talking about?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

ugh, Rafe. Hasn't he ruined enough of my favorite female characters? -_- I'll have to whip out the rabbit's foot to make sure this works out.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 18 2013, 01:37 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

michr544125
Apr 18 2013, 01:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Rafe's ex-fiancée who supposedly died in a car wreck before he showed up in Salem.

michr544125

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 01:36 PM
michr544125
Apr 18 2013, 01:35 PM
LuvingLumi
Rafe's ex-fiancée who supposedly died in a car wreck before he showed up in Salem.
Please don't tell me a character to center around a Rafe centric story. But thanks for clarifying.
Edited by michr544125, Apr 18 2013, 01:40 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

I've come to the conclusion that Rafe's character only sucked when he was around Sami's, so I won't be that disappointed if she is playing Emily. Galen's proved to me that he can be quite enjoyable since Rafe's hookup with Kate.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Apr 18 2013, 01:46 PM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I don't care for Rafe but I'll it a shot. Many times there have been things I didn't think I would like but they turn out better than I expect. This could be one of those things.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Rafe is more likable away from Sami (to me everyone is), so her being for Rafe might not be a bad thing. I wouldn't mind her being with Lucas though.

She shouldn't be paired with anyone right away though. No more forced couples.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

now i want rate end yesterday because if not kate will use their angst

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply