Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chrishell Stause Joins Days of Our Lives
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 12:04 PM (7,089 Views)
kch

Only throwing this out there cause it could be awesome (which means it definitely could never happen haha). I've already seen a couple people say "Maybe she's Emily" / "Maybe she's Autumn". It would be so good if she were BOTH. God. Sami would flip out. A presumed dead Emily in hiding in Hong Kong under the name Autumn. So. Much. Story. Oh well. Fun to pretend. I'm not familiar with her, but hopefully they give her something solid. She seems fun.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Rafe needs a new woman so I am happy about this. CS is a great actress & I am very happy DOOL got her! GG's Rafe and CS's character should look gorgeous together!

Welcome CS to DOOL! First, Jen Lilley and now Chrishell Stause. Great job, DAYS!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

cockymom
Apr 18 2013, 02:53 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Apr 18 2013, 02:35 PM
Wow, let's just say the fact that Chrishell might be working with a certain male actor has lead to some really vile stuff being tweeted about her online - some people are calling her a "skank whore" because she might be interfering with a certain couple. :shame:
I thought she was working with GG. Who would be mad about that? He's not even in a popular couple now.
Some people have no class plain and simple. The Rate fan that posted that shouldn't be surprise that Rafe and Kate weren't meant to be a permanent pairing. They really felt thrown together from the start.

I'm thrilled Chrishell has joined the cast. I think it would be great to see Rafe have a real love interest other than Sami. He has a terrific fun friendship chemistry with Nicole and I think Gering and Stause have potential to be good together.....of course the story would have to support them in a big way.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

This is good news for me. I want to see Rafe`s back story and hope that she`s Emily. But if she`s Autumn I`m cool with that too. The show has been keeping it under wraps and I think its highly probable that Galen & Chrishelle were chemistry tested. I`m all for it. Can`t wait to see where the story goes.

blueskies
Member Avatar

just so long as she isn't for Dan. Unless she's here to kill him of course.

ges
Member Avatar

Angie79
Apr 18 2013, 12:55 PM
I am not familiar with her, but this is good news. They need more females in that age range.

That is for damn sure. Jesus.

lysie
Member Avatar

Don't talk about the fans.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I like her but Days is already crowded as it is. what's gonna happen to the characters that are already on the show? like we barely see any vets, I fear all these new hirings will push them out completely.

they should change the name into "welcome to the NEW days of our lives"...

six
Member Avatar

EJamandBread
Apr 18 2013, 02:40 PM
james0479
Apr 18 2013, 12:53 PM
Why does every new character have to be considered as a potential love interest for anyone? I say build a story around her, have her interact with all characters and see where the sparks are. Natural chemistry builds natural story.
Normally I agree with this wholeheartedly. But, in Days' case, with how far ahead they film, they don't really have that luxury anymore. :(
They would if they didn't love insta romances. There's no reason why she couldn't be single for four or five months, developing platonic relationships with men and women while the fans get to know her.

I don't know who this woman is, or who she'll be playing, so I'm not disappointed she's for Rafe; better her than Sami, Nicole or Kate.
Edited by six, Apr 18 2013, 06:18 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Poker Face
Apr 18 2013, 05:52 PM
I like her but Days is already crowded as it is. what's gonna happen to the characters that are already on the show? like we barely see any vets, I fear all these new hirings will push them out completely.

they should change the name into "welcome to the NEW days of our lives"...

the contract cast isn't actually that big. I think the problem is that Days brings in all these new-to-canvas characters and then has to spend a lot of time explaining their background & setting up all sorts of connections. If Days would bring back grown-up children, like Noelle, Jeanie, Andrew, etc. they could tell the same stories without having to do all the explanations. Those adult children would then integrate the vets that already have a history with them, their parents, or both.

Carly
Member Avatar

I would LOVE it if Chrishell's character turned out to be Kristen's daughter. The daughter could've been born a few years after Kristen left Salem, and the character would be a few years younger than the SORASed EJ. I wouldn't want John to be the dad, though, since that would severely limit the daughter's romantic options. My dream scenario would be for Kristen to have gotten pregnant through artificial insemination, and then Tony turns out to be the father. (Or Chrishell's character could be Kristen's adopted daughter.)

Of course, my dream scenarios never happen on DAYS, so I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 18 2013, 03:03 PM
I'll be disappointed if Stause's character and Rafe crossing path leads to an intimate pairing. I've been enjoying the May/December romance between Rafe and Kate. I think the show took a gamble and, shockingly, it worked. Why throw it away now? But then again, this could be typical overreacting. Just because an article states two characters are crossing paths doesn't meant they'll be romantically involved. I'm hoping for the latter, because I really want to see Rafe and Kate become a legit thing. Especially by August.
For me, I have had my fill of the Rate bed-bouncing scenes.. time to move both of them on. Rafe deserves a woman who will love him completely and with whom he can have a family. I am hoping this character will be the one. Besides, I think that both Lauren and Galen have stated in interviews that this pairing was not a romantic one... no one should be surprised that it isn't a long-lasting love relationship. And Kate always seems to get more emotionally involved than her male counterpart... ie Daniel and Ej.

I don't think the show took a gamble as much as they had nothing and no one for Galen and Lauren at the time and hooked them up as friends with benefits til they could get someone on board for GG. Kate will probably go back to Stefano.
Edited by magicsteacher, Apr 18 2013, 07:13 PM.

mirabella

Partnersincrime
Apr 18 2013, 12:06 PM
here comes rafe new woman
I sure hope so! Rafe deserves someone who loves him.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 18 2013, 05:17 PM
just so long as she isn't for Dan. Unless she's here to kill him of course.
Unless she has some procedure done then DR feel good will help her and then he will either feel her up and fall for her or she will fall for him.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Rafe does not need a love interest. I mean he was the lead to a awful pairing for way to long. I think Lucas needs it way more then him.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that if she's paired with Rafe he's just going to drag her down. Being paired with Rafe, Dan, or Brady is no good for any female character.

blueskies
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 18 2013, 07:29 PM
Rafe does not need a love interest. I mean he was the lead to a awful pairing for way to long. I think Lucas needs it way more then him.
i could say the same thing about another actor on the show, lol.

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

This is great casting news for DAYS! We needed someone in her age range! Chrishell is a wonderful actress; truly an example of an ingenue excelling at her craft over the years. She turned in fantastic performances left & right on AMC in the last 3-4 years. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on this show, I'm sure she won't disappoint....that's unfortunate about GG/Rafe though. God bless her.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

AllmyDaysatGh
Apr 18 2013, 08:20 PM
This is great casting news for DAYS! We needed someone in her age range! Chrishell is a wonderful actress; truly an example of an ingenue excelling at her craft over the years. She turned in fantastic performances left & right on AMC in the last 3-4 years. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on this show, I'm sure she won't disappoint....that's unfortunate about GG/Rafe though. God bless her.
This is exactly how I feel about everything! I do hope they just have her around, gaining her footing in Salem for a few months before they have her hooking up with anyone. I'll be tuning back into DAYS in August for sure!

nanasmiles

I see no reason at all why Rafe can't be sent away and this new woman be for the new Permanent Salem resident, Lucas. I would much rather have Lucas in Salem all the time than Rafe at all.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply