Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristian Alfonso's Favorite DAYS Episodes; EW.com Story
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 02:30 PM (1,025 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Pretty cool 30th Anniversary article and Kristian AlfonSo picks her favorite episodes.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/18/kristian-alfonzo-my-favorite-days-of-our-lives-episodes-exclusive/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You would think they could've spelled her name right ONCE in the entire article.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Cool list - glad they recognized the anniversary.

But Alfonzo? Beau? C'mon EW, I expect better.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 02:34 PM

Unfortunately, I really don't. :-/

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

tomsawyer

Don't ever expect better! They are always filled with flubs.

Okay, SOME of her picks are predictable. The scene with Billie and the other one with Patrick were surprises. Enjoyed seeing the scene with Lisa Rinna.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Apr 18 2013, 02:38 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 02:32 PM
You would think they could've spelled her name right ONCE in the entire article.
I'm not sure why the person who wrote it (who you can tweet & tell her what a moron she is for misspelling the last name of the person she's writing about) couldn't take 10 seconds to google Kristian's name to make sure she had it spelled right & then 30 sec to make sure that the right spelling was there throughout.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 02:35 PM
tomsawyer

Okay, SOME of her picks are predictable. The scene with Billie and the other one with Patrick were surprises. Enjoyed seeing the scene with Lisa Rinna.
i agree with this. the Hope/Billie & Hope/Patrick scenes i didn't expect.

Spelling issues aside, i do like that someone finally got Kristian to state specific favorites, not just say she's loved everything.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

OMG! How did I never notice that Hope almost lost her top at Oak Alley?! lolol

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2013, 02:44 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer

Spelling issues aside, i do like that someone finally got Kristian to state specific favorites, not just say she's loved everything.
Its @EWLynette . Lynette Rice. She does all of the soap stuff and always has tons of errors in her pieces. I tweeted her within seconds of her tweeting that link out and she didn't respond or fix it. Pretty sure that next to no one actually tweets her so she saw it. Its just laziness. Not like this piece had to go up so fast, its already after the actual anniversary.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 18 2013, 02:51 PM
OMG! How did I never notice that Hope almost lost her top at Oak Alley?! lolol
lol. she covered it well.
there was also the almost peek-a-boo after Bo kidnapped her from her wedding.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 03:07 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 18 2013, 02:44 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer

Its @EWLynette . Lynette Rice. She does all of the soap stuff and always has tons of errors in her pieces. I tweeted her within seconds of her tweeting that link out and she didn't respond or fix it. Pretty sure that next to no one actually tweets her so she saw it. Its just laziness. Not like this piece had to go up so fast, its already after the actual anniversary.
Personally, it's disrespectful to Kristian to misspell her name, especially since the article was specifically about her. There's no excuse for laziness.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Lynette fixed Kristian's name, though Bo is still misspelled. Kristian's name is also still wrong in the web address.

blueskies
Member Avatar

that Patrick one was random. i wonder if she said something about liking the storyline with Patrick and this was just the random scene EW took?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

No, she picked the exact episodes. They have done this with Alison Sweeney and Jeanne Cooper in recent months too for their anniversaries. I think she wanted to show some variety instead of just using so many Bope moments. Of course those are her most iconic moments, but all actors want to show some range.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

DiMeraFan67
Apr 18 2013, 02:30 PM
Pretty cool 30th Anniversary article and Kristian AlfonSo picks her favorite episodes.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/18/kristian-alfonzo-my-favorite-days-of-our-lives-episodes-exclusive/
Thanks for sharing! :hail: Great picks! A couple of them were surprisingly non-predictable. :D

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Another wonderful trip down memory lane!!

Seriously, PR with facial hair is sex-on-legs! I can watch those scenes when Bope are on the ground eating gumbo and kissing- MANY times, which I have, lol.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

I really enjoyed watching every clip with the exception of the Zach one, I can't for personal reasons as well as Kristian and Peter along with Renee had me in tears and I had to shut it off before it finished. Thanks DimeraFan for posting the link :)
Edited by Fafokahw, Apr 19 2013, 04:04 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

not sure where to put this, so i'll just tuck it in here:

MichaelFairman: The @KJAlfonso Interview- Days of our Lives 30th anniversary special chat! http://bit.ly/XXcNWa
https://twitter.com/MichaelFairman/status/325724100804894722

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 20 2013, 05:36 PM

MichaelFairman: The @KJAlfonso Interview- Days of our Lives 30th anniversary special chat! http://bit.ly/XXcNWa
Thanks, I really like this interview. Loved what she had to say about Frances Reid, and of course, Bill and Susan, Thaao, and MaryBeth. She seems to like all the same people I like, lol. It's past time to let Hope move on. Bo has been allowed to move on several times, even when Hope was around. I hope that little tease she gave means something's coming up for Hope.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Supergirlx2
Apr 20 2013, 05:36 PM

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :hail: I'm so glad that some media outlets are paying tribute to KA and her contributions to DAYS! :rockon: If only NBC/DOOL would show her (and all their other longtime vets) the same respect. ^o)

Your VOPE avatar is YUMMY!! :wub2: :wub2: They do make a delicious pair, don't they?! :wub2:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply