Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
TV Guide: Exclusive: Eric Martsolf and Galen Gering Strip for a Cause on Days of Our Lives; Magic Mike spoof
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 02:55 PM (2,040 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

nanasmiles
Apr 18 2013, 09:35 PM
Just why were Lucas and EJ left out anyway?!?!?! PTB?????? Can't you answer this????? And where are Will and T and Sonny???
Just speculating... EJ isn't friends with any of these people, so there's no reason he'd be involved. Plus, stripping is just not a very EJ-like thing to do. And I can't see JS agreeing to something like that in a million years, LOL.

No idea why Lucas or the 20-something guys weren't included.
Offline Profile Goto Top

presley cat
Member Avatar

Holy Crap!! That article was the funniest thing I have ever read on this or any other board.
Online Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

six
Apr 19 2013, 09:47 AM
I agree with the person who said Chad should have been involved.
Do we know for certain Chad isn't involved? If the show is doing a Village People send-up, they do need a fifth member.
Online Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

The way the article is mentioned, I think they listed everyone who's involved, but you never know.
Offline Profile Goto Top

4hilla4

presley cat
Apr 19 2013, 11:27 AM
Holy Crap!! That article was the funniest thing I have ever read on this or any other board.
This! I couldn't wipe the smile off my face!!! Too funny! And that part about Caroline..- I was in tears! :hail:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

This is even funnier to me because it's supposed to air on April 26th, right? That's the same day Brady's supposed to get into another argument with John about Kristen. So he basically has a fight with his dad and then goes to strip. :lol:
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 19 2013, 02:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

tomsawyer
Apr 19 2013, 10:32 AM
nanasmiles
Apr 18 2013, 09:35 PM
Just why were Lucas and EJ left out anyway?!?!?! PTB?????? Can't you answer this????? And where are Will and T and Sonny???
Just speculating... EJ isn't friends with any of these people, so there's no reason he'd be involved. Plus, stripping is just not a very EJ-like thing to do. And I can't see JS agreeing to something like that in a million years, LOL.

No idea why Lucas or the 20-something guys weren't included.
That is what I was going to say. I don't think James would do this. He seems more reserved. I bet Bryan would up for it though.

I can't wait to see this!

Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

This shit is why straight guys don't admit they watch soaps, like me...
Edited by Nate, Apr 20 2013, 05:10 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic