Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Sweeps Preview (Updated 4/23)
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:23 PM (4,808 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Nikki/Victor - The marriage is solid but problems start to come after Nikki begins treatments for MS

Adam/Victor - Their new partnership has them both thinking it is too good to be true

Nick/Avery/Dyan - Avery and Nick continue to have problems as Avery struggles with her feelings for Dylan

Victoria/Billy - The fertility treatments cause major mood swings with Victoria. One of the side effects is enhancing her obsession with ousting Adam from Newman Enterprises

Kevin/Chloe - Things take a shocking turn as their behavior escalates

Michael/Lauren/Carmine - Lauren continues to fight her attraction to Carmine which just causes more tension with Michael. Their marriage is in serious trouble

Jack/Phyllis - They decide to become serious and Jack gets a surprise when Traci comes to town warning him to stay away from her.

Katherine - Now that she has a brain tumor, the she will be making hard personal and professional decisions that will affect everyone she loves

jcren

More sweeps previews..

Victor/Adam - They are working together to make Newman Enterprises a privately-owned family company again.

Victor/Victoria/Adam - Victor and Adam's recent bonding has for the first time placed Victoria on the outside. This causes her to see Adam has her enemy.

Dylan/Chelsea - They grow closer and Chelsea begins to fall in love with him which complicates everything.

Victoria/Billy - Victoria's hatred and obsession for Adam and Newman Enterprises is upsetting Billy. Also Victoria's hormones are out of control due to the fertility treatments which just escalates the problems.

Adam/Sharon - The brakes are put on their relationship as they both realize that even though they want each other they also realize they are very bad for each other romantically. Adam does some soul searching about his priorities.

Nick/Avery - Nick recognizes that Avery and Dylan have a connection she can't let go of completely. He compares it to his inability to really let Sharon go over the years. Nick suggests they end their engagement which upsets Avery. She thinks Dylan is ruining their relationship. They both begin to question why they are really moving so fast.

Dylan/Avery - Avery wants Dylan to leave GC but he informs her of how his life is changing. He doesn't feel she has the right to ask him to walk away from his child and new life because she is insecure in her relationship with Nick. This causes Dylan to questions everything because he now knows that Avery isn't completely over him.

Cane/Lily/Tyler - Tyler's feelings for Lily take an intimate turn that surprises her. It will be a test to Lily and Cane's marriage.

Michael/Lauren/Carmine - They reach their boiling point. Michael is suspicious of Lauren and starts putting the pieces together.

Kevin/Chloe - Chloe finds herself paying dearly because of Kevin. He seems to have developed a true passion for stealing.

Alex/Abby - The cop and the heiress get serious but things get complicated when Alex gets a female partner who comes from the same background as him. Abby finds herself getting jealous.

Leslie/Gus - Leslie goes digging for info about Rose. Mysteries are slowly unraveled

Neil - His apartment is broken into. Gone missing is personal writings about sensitive details of his family from over the years, which could not become public record.

Noah/Tyler - The two become good friends. Noah finds himself going down a reckless path that causes concern for Nick and Sharon. In the process he also stumbles into a surprising new career path.

Summer/Kyle - Her plan is working as Kyle's feelings for Summer began to change. As she works more at Jabot (She is the face of Chelsea's new fashion line) he begins sees her as more mature and dynamic.

Nick/Phyllis/Jack - They are at odds over Summer and Kyle

Credit goes to jcren
Edited by Daytime, Apr 23 2013, 06:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

So basically the same stuff that has been happening for months. :yawnz:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 18 2013, 04:23 PM
Nikki/Victor - The marriage is solid but problems start to come after Nikki begins treatments for MS

Adam/Victor - Their new partnership has them both thinking it is too good to be true

Nick/Avery/Dyan - Avery and Nick continue to have problems as Avery struggles with her feelings for Dylan

Victoria/Billy - The fertility treatments cause major mood swings with Victoria. One of the side effects is enhancing her obsession with ousting Adam from Newman Enterprises

Kevin/Chloe - Things take a shocking turn as their behavior escalates

Michael/Lauren/Carmine - Lauren continues to fight her attraction to Carmine which just causes more tension with Michael. Their marriage is in serious trouble

Jack/Phyllis - They decide to become serious and Jack gets a surprise when Traci comes to town warning him to stay away from her.

Katherine - Now that she has a brain tumor, the she will be making hard personal and professional decisions that will affect everyone she loves

jcren

Thanks Daytime
Posted Image
Is the best the new writers of the Y&R can come up with :shrug: :facepalm:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 18 2013, 05:42 PM.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

the only thing I'm interested to see is Victor and Adam working together. That's it. The REST is the same boring stuff, we r seeing now.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Apr 18 2013, 05:47 PM
the only thing I'm interested to see is Victor and Adam working together. That's it. The REST is the same boring stuff, we r seeing now.
Right? Who gives a crap about Kevin and Chloe's awful adventures. They need to stop stealing stuff and focus on their stupid business.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 07:28 PM
Poker Face
Right? Who gives a crap about Kevin and Chloe's awful adventures. They need to stop stealing stuff and focus on their stupid business.
well, Chloe has always been my girl on YR. but ever since she was paired with Kevin, that killed her character. IMO

I don't care whether they steal, or go back to Tag n Grab, I just want Chloe AWAY from Kevin.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thank you, Daytime!! :hail:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Apr 18 2013, 07:57 PM
Panda Panda
Poker Face
well, Chloe has always been my girl on YR. but ever since she was paired with Kevin, that killed her character. IMO

I don't care whether they steal, or go back to Tag n Grab, I just want Chloe AWAY from Kevin.
I like Chloe but her story with Kevin is so boring. They just need to find a way to spice that s/l up and becoming the crooked Robin Hoods of Genoa City is not it.

LPS
Member Avatar

My issue with Chlovin is they need to either split them up (and fast) or write them off. I loved Chloe before she was paired with Kevin, but her scenes are cringe worthy with Kevin. Even if they split up Chlovin, I wouldn't be against them giving GR the boot. His character is really without a direction or a consistent personality for the past 5 years.

I have other couples on my sh*t list: Navery, Lane, and Villy.

Peridott
Member Avatar

So basically nothing new. Chlovin's idiocy continues, Avery pining for Dylan, Lauren dick whipped, etc.

Edited by Peridott, Apr 18 2013, 10:03 PM.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

LPS
Apr 18 2013, 09:50 PM
I have other couples on my sh*t list: Navery, Lane, and Villy.
Let's add Shadam to your list.... :redface:

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Sound like a boring month... ty for posting

metitle
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 18 2013, 04:39 PM
So basically the same stuff that has been happening for months. :yawnz:
I was thinking the same thing.
I can't even remember what happened in February sweeps. Oh well, I guess there is always May sweeps.

eruell

Panda Panda
Poker Face
The Kevin and Chloe story has become so stupid, I can't stand them as a couple anymore. I can't get in to the story at all, it makes no sense. :yawnz:

soapflake02

I never liked Chloe from day one, only when she had more interaction with Delia she was tolerable but this storyline and her sheer stupidity with Chelsea is just stupid. Since they separated Adam and Chelsea I think Chloe and Chelsea are sharing a brain.

emarch50

Panda Panda
Poker Face
I totally agree 😝😝

emarch50

soapflake02
Apr 22 2013, 02:50 PM
I never liked Chloe from day one, only when she had more interaction with Delia she was tolerable but this storyline and her sheer stupidity with Chelsea is just stupid. Since they separated Adam and Chelsea I think Chloe and Chelsea are sharing a brain.
How stupid can Chelsea be? That didn't work when Chloe tried to do it with Cane and Billy, why would she suggest that Chelsea make the same STUPID MISTAKE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS STORY LINE ANYMORE. PLEASE END "THE BABY IS NOT YOURS ADAM". PLEASE!!

emarch50

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 08:42 PM
Poker Face
Apr 18 2013, 07:57 PM
Panda Panda
Poker Face

I like Chloe but her story with Kevin is so boring. They just need to find a way to spice that s/l up and becoming the crooked Robin Hoods of Genoa City is not it.

Chloe's best s/l's was with Ronan and Chase. She went down hill after they put her with Kevin. PLEASE SEPARATE THEM, SEND KEVIN AWAY!!😜😜😜

LPS
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Apr 22 2013, 02:50 PM
I was rooting for the bitch when she split up Lane, LOL. Those were her glory years. :D I liked her with Billy and Ronan.

Daytime
Member Avatar

More sweeps previews..

Victor/Adam - They are working together to make Newman Enterprises a privately-owned family company again.

Victor/Victoria/Adam - Victor and Adam's recent bonding has for the first time placed Victoria on the outside. This causes her to see Adam has her enemy.

Dylan/Chelsea - They grow closer and Chelsea begins to fall in love with him which complicates everything.

Victoria/Billy - Victoria's hatred and obsession for Adam and Newman Enterprises is upsetting Billy. Also Victoria's hormones are out of control due to the fertility treatments which just escalates the problems.

Adam/Sharon - The brakes are put on their relationship as they both realize that even though they want each other they also realize they are very bad for each other romantically. Adam does some soul searching about his priorities.

Nick/Avery - Nick recognizes that Avery and Dylan have a connection she can't let go of completely. He compares it to his inability to really let Sharon go over the years. Nick suggests they end their engagement which upsets Avery. She thinks Dylan is ruining their relationship. They both begin to question why they are really moving so fast.

Dylan/Avery - Avery wants Dylan to leave GC but he informs her of how his life is changing. He doesn't feel she has the right to ask him to walk away from his child and new life because she is insecure in her relationship with Nick. This causes Dylan to questions everything because he now knows that Avery isn't completely over him.

Cane/Lily/Tyler - Tyler's feelings for Lily take an intimate turn that surprises her. It will be a test to Lily and Cane's marriage.

Michael/Lauren/Carmine - They reach their boiling point. Michael is suspicious of Lauren and starts putting the pieces together.

Kevin/Chloe - Chloe finds herself paying dearly because of Kevin. He seems to have developed a true passion for stealing.

Alex/Abby - The cop and the heiress get serious but things get complicated when Alex gets a female partner who comes from the same background as him. Abby finds herself getting jealous.

Leslie/Gus - Leslie goes digging for info about Rose. Mysteries are slowly unraveled

Neil - His apartment is broken into. Gone missing is personal writings about sensitive details of his family from over the years, which could not become public record.

Noah/Tyler - The two become good friends. Noah finds himself going down a reckless path that causes concern for Nick and Sharon. In the process he also stumbles into a surprising new career path.

Summer/Kyle - Her plan is working as Kyle's feelings for Summer began to change. As she works more at Jabot (She is the face of Chelsea's new fashion line) he begins sees her as more mature and dynamic.

Nick/Phyllis/Jack - They are at odds over Summer and Kyle

Credit goes to jcren

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply