Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: May Sweeps Preview (Updated 4/23)
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:23 PM (4,794 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Okay now this sounds a little bit better. I wonder what Noah's new career path is.

Nick/Jack/Phyllis clashing about Summer/Kyle. That should be interesting. This is reminding me of Cricket/Scott...

Sharon/Adam are toxic for each other. Duh. Please let that mess end.

Interesting that Alex gets a partner. I hope she's likeable. What kind of secrets is Neil hiding? Chloe needs to drop Kevin before she's doing time in prison. Ride or die my butt. Figures Dylan/Chelsea fall for each other. Makes things more interesting when the truth comes out. I'm sure Adam will be seeing green.

Quote:

Nick/Avery - Nick recognizes that Avery and Dylan have a connection she can't let go of completely. He compares it to his inability to really let Sharon go over the years. Nick suggests they end their engagement which upsets Avery. She thinks Dylan is ruining their relationship. They both begin to question why they are really moving so fast.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

NO, Chelsea don't you be falling in love with Dylan. Go be with Adam, the man you truly love.

soapfan01

Oh hell no now that bitch has fallen for Dylan, I'm sick of Chelsea!

Chloe and Kevin need to take a hike!

Neil and Noah spoilers look good

taylore
Member Avatar

Chelsea is better off with Dylan (i'm liking them),Nick and Sharon should get back together and they need to pair Bavery with Adam so i can ff them.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
Apr 23 2013, 08:06 PM
Okay now this sounds a little bit better. I wonder what Noah's new career path is.

Nick/Jack/Phyllis clashing about Summer/Kyle. That should be interesting. This is reminding me of Cricket/Scott...

Sharon/Adam are toxic for each other. Duh. Please let that mess end.

Interesting that Alex gets a partner. I hope she's likeable. What kind of secrets is Neil hiding? Chloe needs to drop Kevin before she's doing time in prison. Ride or die my butt. Figures Dylan/Chelsea fall for each other. Makes things more interesting when the truth comes out. I'm sure Adam will be seeing green.

Quote:

Nick/Avery - Nick recognizes that Avery and Dylan have a connection she can't let go of completely. He compares it to his inability to really let Sharon go over the years. Nick suggests they end their engagement which upsets Avery. She thinks Dylan is ruining their relationship. They both begin to question why they are really moving so fast.

Posted Image
haha yea I can see Adam wanting to break Dylan's neck for stealing his life! He'll start sounding like Phyllis :laugh:

ugh more of this Avery mess. :frustration:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

soapfan01
Apr 24 2013, 03:36 PM
Oh hell no now that bitch has fallen for Dylan, I'm sick of Chelsea!

Chloe and Kevin need to take a hike!

Neil and Noah spoilers look good
Chelsea is toxic. She's conned, schemed her way in the lives of three men--Billy, Adam and Dylan. I detest she's snared another
man into her web. I hope it backfires on her, she's finally ran out of town.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Adam shit in his own nest when he took Sharon in and kept it secret from Chelsea. Adam and Sharon should watch their step because if Chelsea wanted to be a real bitch she could feed intel to the GCPD and Sharon could get locked up for arson and Adam beside her.
Sharon isn't a big catch. Neither is Adam or Nick. I think Phyllis is just glad she is out of that mess.
I foresee Chelsea and Dylan falling in love for keeps, she miscarries Adam's kid and that ends that secret. Avery is a flake and Sharon isn't faithful to anyone.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

I wouldn't wish for Chelsea to miscarry.... I want her to have that baby...she and Adam deserve to have one.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well, if she did that would end her link to Adam. That alone would be a blessing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply