Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,893 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

- Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

- Sami comes up with a plan to help Will but it backfires horribly.

- Someone surprising reveals Nicole's secret. What will Eric do when he finds out his ex still has feelings for him?

- Kristen's feelings for Brady grow deeper as he offers her the one thing she's always wanted. Will this latest showing of love be enough to stop her from breaking his heart? Meanwhile, the photo of Kristen and Sy is still floating around Salem. Will Kristen be able to get it back before her secret is exposed?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

The Chad/Abigail stuff is actually kind of exciting....and I was all against them getting together again until recently. Not much in the way of Wabi baby spoilers and that should be one of the main stories going on in May since the baby is due. I wonder how Sami screws up this time.

mandadawn
Member Avatar

Oooh this is so...not interesting. These spoilers is why today is the first time in the last two months that I have tried watching the show. After the wedding in January, it seems as if there is no life left in the show and that the main vets are just props for the younger cast.

I always said that I would watch Days to the very end but it seems that the end for me is happening already. I just don't have the time to devote to the show any longer.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM
- Someone surprising reveals Nicole's secret. What will Eric do when he finds out his ex still has feelings for him?

This, I like! Finally some movement in the story.

james0479
Member Avatar

I really like the Chad Abby spoiler. Those two play well off each other and have mad chemistry. The other spoilers sound alright I guess. As tight lipped as detailed spoilers have been lately, I'll bet there's more than just this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I want to know how much longer the writers intend to milk this Kristen/Brady stuff dry so that I'll have an idea as to when I can enjoy Kristen's scenes again.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

These teasers seem very boring and lame.

AFaithL

Kristen's feelings for Brady grow deeper? YES!!!

Thank you, writers!!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

the only thing i like about these is that there's no mention of Dannifer or EJami.
Chad/Abby/Cameron isn't really a spoiler. The story's already heading in the direction of a triangle.
Sami's plan backfiring is nothing new or shocking.
Ericole can't really move forward unless Eric leaves the church, which i don't see happening any time soon.
Kristen/Brady isn't overly exciting since there's random other stuff going on with John that isn't really getting addressed. As for the photo, it's cute & fun now, but it still being around in 3 weeks is going to be annoying.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Course a Sami plan blows up in her face.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

The one thing Kristen always wanted?

...... A baby? o.O Are they going to get fertility treatments? hm

and lol @ the photo still floating around town.

MericP
Member Avatar

When has Sami's plan ever NOT blown up in her face in some fashion?

My favorite memories of Days were those where she had epic meltdowns when her plans failed.

These seem pretty tame but maybe it is just because they're not allowed to reveal that much. Who knows. TFP.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

FINALLLY! Ericole needs some serious progression and I`m ready for it. Please let get some Ericole fantasies and actions FAST. Eric just has to realize that he feels the same.
Cameron/Abby/Chad have really surprised me. I do enjoy this trio very much. So happy about this spoiler too!
Bristen are some of my faves too. And I love Martsolf/Davidson chemistry, so I`m pumped to see where this goes.
These specific spoilers have piqued my interest, so I`ll be there.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

I like Chad and Abigail so this could be good.
Sami I wonder what she's doing something huge like maybe put a bullet in Nick? Lol
Nicole and Eric hmm it's hard to get interested because nothing happens here is far too little movement in this story.
Kristen and Brady can go Either way but I guess that Kristen will lose in the end, unfortunately.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 04:46 PM

Baby Bristen! Bring it on!

Plus, Marlena being the kid's grandmother would be priceless!! Lots of story there!!

MissLola
Member Avatar

I think that it is probably just the possible wedding that was tweeted a few months ago. Hell no to a Bristen baby!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I'm thinking baby too. I do think she wants a child so it can be interesting. Go Chad and Abby. Looking forward to seeing what Samantha scheme is.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 04:46 PM

OMG i *hope* it's a baby! that would be awesome. I so need this to happen.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I do think that a possible bristen baby would be entertaining as hell, but that would make three baby based storylines in a row (technically 4 if you count parker). That's a bit of a overdone s/l at this point.

But I want to see a crazy hormonal Kristen. Hmhp. :toetap: :shrug:
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 18 2013, 05:09 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I'm excited to see the Nicole/Eric stuff, though I wanted to see a bit more of Eric struggling with his own feelings before he found out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply