Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,674 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 18 2013, 05:08 PM
I do think that a possible bristen baby would be entertaining as hell, but that would make three baby based storylines in a row (technically 4 if you count parker). That's a bit of a overdone s/l at this point.

But I want to see a crazy hormonal Kristen. Hmhp. :toetap: :shrug:
true, but this will be the *best* one ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

These aren't that great. :(

I want to invest in the Chad/Abigail/Cameron triangle, but the writing just isn't there. A good triangle should leave the audience torn on which person they want the middle person with. With these three, I don't give a single fuck who Abigail ends up with. There are no real connections with either guy. Something more needs to be done to these three in order for me to care.

I don't have the slightest interest in the rest. And this is sweeps? I hope other teasers come out. At this point, I'm welcoming Daniel/Jennifer teasers. At least we know something new develops with JJ being around by then.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Apr 18 2013, 05:39 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Finally Ericole is back on TRACK! Enough stalling, I want them to hook up already.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I like all of these.

Their scenes during the stripper storyline have me made me into a legit Chabby fan, so I'm all for Chad making a play for her.

I always love to see the blow up of a Sami plan.

Finally some Ericole movement!

And making Kristen afraid of losing Brady (as opposed to planning to dump him) would actually give her some stakes in this story. Yay!

Mason
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 05:57 PM
And making Kristen afraid of losing Brady (as opposed to planning to dump him) would actually give her some stakes in this story. Yay!
And make her look ridiculous when she becomes a sobby mess upon actually losing him.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Mason
Apr 18 2013, 05:59 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 18 2013, 05:57 PM
And make her look ridiculous when she becomes a sobby mess upon actually losing him.
well....yes, I am dreading that a bit....I'm fully expecting them to redo the last wedding scene with Kristen on her knees begging Brady this time before she's led out in handcuffs.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Panda Panda
I do think that a possible bristen baby would be entertaining as hell, but that would make three baby based storylines in a row (technically 4 if you count parker). That's a bit of a overdone s/l at this point.

Now I'm imagining the next round of this story as a WTD wherein John or Brady could be the father of Kristen's baby. Thanks for that, lol.

As for the other teasers...eh, OK. I want to see Sami's spectacular fail.

AFaithL

blueskies
Apr 18 2013, 05:17 PM
Panda Panda

true, but this will be the *best* one ;)
Plus, Daniel already has a kid.

EJ has 2 kids.

It's TIME for Brady to be a biological father. He's 40! Plus, the baby would be so pretty!!!

AFaithL

Whoops, I forgot Melanie. Daniel has TWO kids!

It's Brady's turn. He'll be such a cute daddy!

michr544125

So the baby story is all centered around Sami? I'm hoping that's not the case for sweeps. The baby story should be centered around Nabi and Wilson. That is my issue with this story. Not everything needs to revolve around Sami but of course it is. Nabi and Wilson are almost props in their own story.

Abby and Chad are a million times better together than Abby and Cameron.

Edited by michr544125, Apr 18 2013, 06:24 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Of course no Jarlena mention,damn writers.

camera shy

MissLola
Apr 18 2013, 04:55 PM
I think that it is probably just the possible wedding that was tweeted a few months ago. Hell no to a Bristen baby!
Unless of course the baby is adopted and it's turns out to be you know who. :D

Dreamy
Member Avatar

I love Ericole spoiler & I like Bristen spoiler too!

camera shy

What about Gabi finally having the baby?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 18 2013, 06:14 PM
Whoops, I forgot Melanie. Daniel has TWO kids!

It's Brady's turn. He'll be such a cute daddy!
whatsherface does not exist. It was all a bad dream. And Parker is just a ticking "oops he was really Philip's kid afterall" time bomb.

annie21

That picture will "float around Salem" until the day of the Bristen wedding when it will fly through the window and land on Brady's shoulder just as he's about to say "I do."

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

annie21
Apr 18 2013, 07:05 PM
That picture will "float around Salem" until the day of the Bristen wedding when it will fly through the window and land on Brady's shoulder just as he's about to say "I do."

Then Kristen will explain that Sy was just asking her for change prior to the mugging attempt and Brady will just smile and go along with the wedding.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

camera shy
Apr 18 2013, 06:34 PM
MissLola
Apr 18 2013, 04:55 PM
I think that it is probably just the possible wedding that was tweeted a few months ago. Hell no to a Bristen baby!
Unless of course the baby is adopted and it's turns out to be you know who. :D
This would be a totally insane game-changer. I would HAVE to watch for that. But I think more people would be pissed off than would enjoy it, lol. And its not likely anyway, just this thought blew my mind.

I do however think that if there's going to be a Brady/Kristen baby, it will be adopted.

Tammy
Member Avatar

A emoticon can say so much! :sleep:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

These sound good!
I can't wait to see what kind of fuckery Sami is up to. :laugh:
Even though I can see where this is going, I like Bristen and their story. I knew she would fall hard for Brady. He's a sweetheart.
Movement for ericole! :cart: Let's do this!
I like Abby with Cameron and Chad so I enjoy this triangle. I think it got way more interesting with the stripper angle thrown in but I hope it doesn't get lame after this point. I'm excited to see where this goes.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 18 2013, 10:14 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply