Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,731 Views)
samwel

TFP

Cannot wait to see what Sami does :lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

typical nothing good...gh here i come/stay

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

mandadawn
Apr 18 2013, 04:32 PM
Oooh this is so...not interesting.
My feelings exactly!

And no mention of Hope's supposed "solo story". Don't tell me her "solo story" is nothing more than supporting role and soundboard in the John/Marlena/Brady/Kristen saga. :sleep: :soapbox:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

YES!! I'm beyond thrilled/excited for the Chad/Abby/Cameron bit. You go get her & fight for her, Chad!! :cloud9:

krissy-k

So Sami will probably do something bad enough that Nick will be able to brainwash Gabi into thinking that the only way to really protect the baby is to make sure Will has no part in her life. This will lead to Sonny finally telling Will about Gabi's part in Melanie's kidnapping which will lead to the undoing of Will and Gabi's friendship and the start of the custody battle... Gabi's secret better come out during sweeps!!!!

peaches179

Mason
Apr 18 2013, 04:37 PM
I want to know how much longer the writers intend to milk this Kristen/Brady stuff dry so that I'll have an idea as to when I can enjoy Kristen's scenes again.

That ship has sailed for me. LOL. I was so excited about her return. Now, not so much.She could leave and I would'nt care.She can take boring azz Brady with her.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM
- Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

- Sami comes up with a plan to help Will but it backfires horribly.

- Someone surprising reveals Nicole's secret. What will Eric do when he finds out his ex still has feelings for him?

- Kristen's feelings for Brady grow deeper as he offers her the one thing she's always wanted. Will this latest showing of love be enough to stop her from breaking his heart? Meanwhile, the photo of Kristen and Sy is still floating around Salem. Will Kristen be able to get it back before her secret is exposed?
Thats it? :tumbleweed:

Posted Image

deletemyaccountplease

I cant wait for dexter

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I could care less about Sami. Any plan she hatches will fail miserably. Nicole and Eric are an epic fail in my book. I still love Ari Zucker but I can't get into Ericole. Not while he's a priest. Its lame and its been done before. None of these scream must watch. They scream, I'm glad I don't watch anymore except Lucas or Rafe and Kate in clips.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

:facepalm: :yawnz:

LucasHortonFan

well there you have it, the majority seem to be less then thrilled with the may sweeps. More like the may epic fails.

tylerbo20

Does ken Corday not care for this show anymore??

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Apr 19 2013, 07:14 PM
Does ken Corday not care for this show anymore??
honestly I don't think he does :shame:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Frankly I think Days will kick it up a notch for May sweeps, I suspect Corday will spill the beans when SOD comes out with their sweeps preview

LucasHortonFan

and it will probably be as lame and boring as this. may sweeps, no, may sleeps, yep!

Cathalina

Maybe they tape so far ahead they forgot which episodes were actually for May? I mean, this is bad.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

These don't even qualify as teasers. Haven't we heard most of this in one form or another before?

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I want to look forward to a Sami plan blowing up in her face - mainly because I hate her with the fire of a bazillion suns...but it's just so over-played. It's pretty sad that I'd rather look forward to her wedding to Elvis - the question is, who is going to interrupt it and with what skeleton-from-the-closet of either of them.

Eric/Nicole/Vargas...meh.

Chad/Abigal - yes please! Cameron can go back to the strip joint to entertain Caroline & her alzheimer group, give the ol' gal a thrill & somethin to throw her singles at.

Hope & Bo? Uhh...where'd they go again? Oh yeah - oblivion.

And don't get me started on the sheer lack of attention to John & Marlena. Enough angst already - they're too old for that. Get them back together, marry them & let them be the foundation couple of the show dispensing sage advice to the younger set before going home to the townhouse & fuckin like bunnies.

Oh and that pic of Chrishell Stause and Bryan Datillo? Hmm...that could be an interesting pairing! I wasn't wild about her on AMC as Amanda, but maybe ...oh wait...was I putting faith in the writers for a moment there? Thank goodness I checked up on that!

ges
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 18 2013, 05:38 PM
These aren't that great. :(

I want to invest in the Chad/Abigail/Cameron triangle, but the writing just isn't there. A good triangle should leave the audience torn on which person they want the middle person with. With these three, I don't give a single fuck who Abigail ends up with. There are no real connections with either guy. Something more needs to be done to these three in order for me to care.

I don't have the slightest interest in the rest. And this is sweeps? I hope other teasers come out. At this point, I'm welcoming Daniel/Jennifer teasers. At least we know something new develops with JJ being around by then.
My thoughts exactly, this is sweeps? This is very sad. VERY SAD. Who gives a rats ass who Abigail ends up with. The doctor/stripper is such a bad actor it makes me wince when he is on screen. Eric : ditto. I would be grateful never to see that church office set again. Just dreadful. Speaking of sets. How hard is it to get a staple gun and recover the early 80's fabric's on the sofas at the respective mansions?
Is it supposed to represent opulence? Because it looks like the waiting room of an assisted living facility.

ges
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Apr 19 2013, 02:25 PM
I cant wait for dexter
I can. They changed writers in season 5 and it has been dreadful ever since. last season was unbearable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply