Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,559 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Are these from SOD? There's really not alot here to make me interested in the show.

I still can't find it in me to like Chad. There's just something about him that I can't stand. And Cameron is still a total snooze, even if he does have a killer body.

Hopefully there's some serious movement after the baby is born. It's becoming the same thing every day.

Is Brady gonna be a daddy? That would be so cute! :) The only thing I hate is Kristen turning to mush over Brady. It's gonna mess up the big reveal! Which BETTER be coming in May!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

ges
Apr 20 2013, 09:35 AM
pennieloafer
Apr 19 2013, 02:25 PM
I cant wait for dexter
I can. They changed writers in season 5 and it has been dreadful ever since. last season was unbearable.
I love the deb dex drama

The rest of the show has been awful since season 3, lost its edge

But i looooove jc/deb

I think season 5 might be the worst season tho
Edited by deletemyaccountplease, Apr 20 2013, 02:54 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

am103
Apr 20 2013, 09:49 AM
Are these from SOD? There's really not alot here to make me interested in the show.

I still can't find it in me to like Chad. There's just something about him that I can't stand. And Cameron is still a total snooze, even if he does have a killer body.

Hopefully there's some serious movement after the baby is born. It's becoming the same thing every day.

Is Brady gonna be a daddy? That would be so cute! :) The only thing I hate is Kristen turning to mush over Brady. It's gonna mess up the big reveal! Which BETTER be coming in May!
i think they are from sid

MMk9987

The other thing missing is Rafe and Kate.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

When does May Sweeps begin?
Edited by Oak Alley, Apr 21 2013, 06:49 AM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Sweeps. Really?

Those are the most boring lackluster spoilers ever. They are trying to warn me to stay away?

Hey I am all for Kristen and Brady getting it on, but she has had deeper feelings for him for MONTHS! And what she has wanted is the destruction of Marlena so is THAT what he is getting her? All of a sudden she wants a baby with Brady?

And Abby? I used to love the character of Abby but if she is the new Jennifer in the making I can pass. Somehow, now don't get me wrong in real life I am all for teens and apres teens abstaining and all but WHAT A BORING LOVE TRIANGLE! Chad is the most boring Dimera ever!!!! :sleep2:

WillFan
Member Avatar

DAYS May Sweeps Spoilers
http://thereisnograce.tumblr.com/post/48733190520/sod-days-may-sweeps

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

WillFan
Apr 24 2013, 11:53 AM
You go JJ!! Sounds like shades of villain Jack....PLEASE let his hate for Daniel STAY and do NOT make this a JJ "comes around finally and accepts Daniel as his dad" after witnessing what a miracle worker Daniel is.

JJ's introduction also will only highlight was a complete FAILURE Jennifer has been as a mother to her own son...JJ is reeling from Jack's death (not even 9 months in the ground) and Jennifer has been MIA in JJ's life....she is too worried about getting her pussy wet for Daniel, than her own children.

So I am glad that JJ's return is just going to expose Jennifer as the horrible selfish bitch mother that she is!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

WillFan
Man, Rafe is going to have a terrible month. At least we know who the new physical therapist chick is for.

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

Those spoilers sound way better!! Now it sounds like a real May sweeps! Let the drama begin :D

AFaithL

John, you dumbass...am I supposed to root for you to divorce the love of your life? Grab a brain.
Edited by AFaithL, Apr 24 2013, 01:02 PM.

leela46

The teasers were bad but these spoilers sound pretty good. Sounds like an eventful May sweeps.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Calling it now, Ciara attacks Rafe.

somersetfan
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 24 2013, 01:11 PM
I wonder if she takes sleeping pills and puts a bumpit in her hair first??

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

WillFan
Okay John divorce seriously??? :facepalm: is this part of his plan? coz his gonna lose Marlena over this!!!
Sounds like lots of drama with Nabi and Wilson :popcorn:
I dont think it is Stefano that beats up Rafe, this has to do with the wabi baby
Go JJ :cheer: i want dannifer to suffer, hopefully they get less airtime
Edited by TvJunkiie, Apr 24 2013, 01:41 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

When did Jarlena get remarried?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Apr 24 2013, 01:33 PM
When did Jarlena get remarried?
They didn't. Back in December, Hope mentioned that her divorce from John had just went through. So unless John and Marlena got hitched between December 17th and January 3rd. They're not married; thus can't actually get a divorce.
Edited by Panda Panda, Apr 24 2013, 01:44 PM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

The new Sweeps Spoilers actually sound pretty good, but I need more Ericole info!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Well there ya go, confirmation that Jack, Jr. is indeed the next form of angst for the epic, star-crossed Dannifer. :eyeroll: I think everyone on this board called that!

blueskies
Member Avatar

somersetfan
Apr 24 2013, 01:27 PM
blueskies
Apr 24 2013, 01:11 PM
I wonder if she takes sleeping pills and puts a bumpit in her hair first??
Night-Ciara would be an awesome storyline.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply