Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]



Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,632 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar


somersetfan
Apr 24 2013, 01:27 PM
blueskies
Apr 24 2013, 01:11 PM
Calling it now, Ciara attacks Rafe.
I wonder if she takes sleeping pills and puts a bumpit in her hair first??
LMAO! Ciara does sort of give me a Children of the Corn creepy kid vibe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Pookie
Member Avatar


TvJunkiie
Apr 24 2013, 01:31 PM
WillFan
Apr 24 2013, 11:53 AM
Okay John divorce seriously??? :facepalm: is this part of his plan? coz his gonna lose Marlena over this!!!
Sounds like lots of drama with Nabi and Wilson :popcorn:
I dont think it is Stefano that beats up Rafe, this has to do with the wabi baby
Go JJ :cheer: i want dannifer to suffer, hopefully they get less airtime
I wonder who this new person from Nick's past is. Another prison buddy?

I can see Stefano ordering the Rafe beat down, but then pinning it on EJ. Especially if he gets word of EJ's planned take down.

Watch Gabi be forced to give birth in the same cave that Melanie was dragged to when she was kidnapped. And then EVERYTHING comes out...and the baby too.
Edited by Pookie, Apr 24 2013, 04:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar


Maybe they got married off screen,knowing these writers who the hell knows.come on stupid writers,John would chop off his right arm before willing divorcing the love of his life,idiots.Come on,they have been through a hell of ALOT worse and this shit causes a divorce,do the writers take us for a bunch of Moron's?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
am103
Member Avatar


Interesting... Those spoilers are actually intriguing! Nice to see that not too much was given away. Did Corday do the interview? It seems as though someone BTS told him to stop revealing everything in spoilers.

What I Like: The movement in the baby story. Sounds like the stakes are really high in May and it's going to shape up to be an eventful sweeps. Can't wait to see little Arianna Grace! Also, the fact that there is mention of a Hope story is fantastic! Sounds like Nighttime Ciara is going to stir up lots of trouble! Lol. Can't wait! Even the Rafe/Kate stuff sounds good, especially the part about Kate having to reveal her and Rafe's fling in front of the entire town. Classic Days stuff right there!

What I Don't Like: Brady/Kristen/John/Marlena is supposed to be the A-story on the show right now, but not a lot is said about them. I'm hoping Corday just chose to be vague here, but I want fireworks for these four! It's been building up long enough now, I'm ready for crazy stuff to start happening! Also, I hate that JJ is the latest interloper to give Dannifer a run for their money. Hopefully his hatred for Daniel stays constant and that he has already had appendicitis as some point in his adolescence! Finally, where is Eric/Nicole? Their absence from the preview has me a little bit worried... Hopefully the writers are still invested in the story for these two!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar


For the most part these spoilers sound pretty good! Color me shocked. I like a lot of what I read. I just hope, like Mitch said, that JJ isn't bowing down to Daniel's greatness after this. This needs to be a permanent thing. I also hope Dannifer stays near the backburner/C-story even with JJ involved.

The Stefano/Kate/Rafe thing is fun. I will always enjoy watching Rafe catch a beatdown. I hope its especially brutal. I'm guessing its a dirty cop that does it from stuff we've seen before. Maybe its someone who worked with Nick and Vargas in prison and not actually someone hired by Stefano. Can't wait to see Kate reveal her affair to the whole town, even though people are slowly starting to figure it out. I think they might have missed an opportunity to make Chrishell Stause be Cassie Brady. I mean Kate's daughter comes to town and starts falling for Rafe without realizing who he is and who he is sleeping with?

Thank GOD for some high stakes entering the Vargas, Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny, etc. story. This show NEEDS some lives to be threatened and honestly needs some death. Everything has been status quo for MONTHS. Its time for a massive shakeup. Is it bad that I suddenly don't want Gabi to die??

The John and Marlena divorce spoiler is just stupid as hell. They aren't even married. And if we are to believe they got married offscreen, why doesn't Marlena just tell John she realizes what he's doing? She's too smart for this shit. Really she should be throwing a party when she divorces this asshole. His plan is pretty ridiculous. I feel HORRIBLE for Drake and I hope they didn't fire him after he went through this brutal storyline.

Don't know how Ciara can put lives in danger, but I'm glad they're involving Hope and Ciara in seemingly major spoilers.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
AFaithL


Really the only "John" story I have any interest in is him reconciling/loving on Marlena.

I certainly have no interest in him being involved with Kristen and Brady. His "plan" is stupid and bogus anyway.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar


If they wanted to tear John and Marlena apart, which I don't understand anyway, I just wish they would have given a reason. There is no reasoning right now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

I'm so DONE with DAYS!

the Jarlena spoilers had me furious once again.

:soapbox:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
AFaithL


DiMeraFan67
Apr 24 2013, 06:40 PM
If they wanted to tear John and Marlena apart, which I don't understand anyway, I just wish they would have given a reason. There is no reasoning right now.
There is no rational reasoning for them breaking up, period. They are the love of each others lives, and there is NO WAY I will ever believe that they don't want to be together.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
IIttu
Member Avatar


Quote:
 
Marlena is heartbroken when John agrees to divorce
Sense, this spoiler makes none..
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Pookie
Member Avatar


Quote:
 
Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny - Nickís past catches up with him in a horrifying way, placing him, Gabi, Will, and Sonny in life-threatening danger. Vargas in involved. It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.




Quote:
 
Hope/Ciara - Hope has her hands full with Ciara, who is acting out over her fatherís absence. Her behavior inadvertently puts several lives at risk.


Let me see if I can tie these together:

Ciara is like, TOTES angry that Dad isn't coming home and is starting to blame Mommy/Hope for it. Ciara REALLY wants to see her Daddy! One night, Ciara and Theo are having a sleepover and watch "Sleepless in Seattle". After watching the kid in the movie book a flight to New York on his own to meet up with Meg Ryan, Theo turns to Ciara and says "Hey, if you want to see your Daddy again, why don't you just do what that kid did?" And Ciara is all "BEST. IDEA. EVER!"

So Ciara steals Mom's credit card and books a flight online to where ever Bo is. The next day, Ciara pack her back pack and heads off by herself to the airport. But EARLIER...

Another one of Nick's old prison buddies shows in Salem. He wants to get in on this scheme Vargas and Nick have cooked up. Nick is already stressed out enough dealing with Vargas and tells the dude to fuck off. Dude is not happy. One day he sees Nick having a friendly conversation with Hope and Ciara and figures out they're family. Maybe Dude threatens to tell Hope that Nick is violating his probation and keeps harassing Nick. Maybe he even bugs Gabi and drops some anvil sized hints that Nick is up to no good again.

BACK TO CIARA...

Ciara is sneaking around town trying to make her way to the airport and runs into the DUDE. Dude recognizes her, Dude decides to kidnaps her and tells Nick that if he doesn't give him what he wants, Ciara isn't going to make it home that night for milk and cookies. Nick flips.

Nick tries to take care of the situation but its not long before Hope realizes that Ciara is missing. Next thing you know, half of the Salem PD is out looking for the little girl. Meanwhile, Nick is shitting his pants trying to figure out what to do. Gabi sees Nick wigging out and demands to know what's going on. He tells her to back off and takes off. Not having it, Gabi goes after him. Of course Will and Sonny witness this exchange and realize something is terribly wrong and following Gabi and Nick.

Next thing you know Nick, Gabi, Will and Sonny cross paths with crazy Dude and everything goes tits up. Maybe crazy Dude has a drug problem and wants some of those fancy drugs that Nick and Vargas used to dole out in prison. Maybe he's going through withdrawal and he's desperate and crazy. Somehow he corners and threatens all of them - Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny and little Ciara.

And THEN to make matters worse, Gabi goes into labor, right in the middle of all this crap.


So....whaddya think!?

ETA: Oh, and Vargas eventually jumps in and saves the day. He finds Ciara, Will, Sonny, Gabi and Nick and takes out crazy Dude. And therefore making Hope eternally grateful to him. Hope starts to see Vargas in a new light. Then months later, after Hope and Bo finally admit that their marriage is over, Vargas starts looking REAL GOOD to a lonely Hope.
Edited by Pookie, Apr 24 2013, 08:01 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Quote:
 
Hope/Ciara - Hope has her hands full with Ciara, who is acting out over her fatherís absence. Her behavior inadvertently puts several lives at risk.
:cheer: yay!! Can't wait!! :)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Apr 24 2013, 09:11 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Pookie
Apr 24 2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
 
Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny - Nickís past catches up with him in a horrifying way, placing him, Gabi, Will, and Sonny in life-threatening danger. Vargas in involved. It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.




Quote:
 
Hope/Ciara - Hope has her hands full with Ciara, who is acting out over her fatherís absence. Her behavior inadvertently puts several lives at risk.


Let me see if I can tie these together:

Ciara is like, TOTES angry that Dad isn't coming home and is starting to blame Mommy/Hope for it. Ciara REALLY wants to see her Daddy! One night, Ciara and Theo are having a sleepover and watch "Sleepless in Seattle". After watching the kid in the movie book a flight to New York on his own to meet up with Meg Ryan, Theo turns to Ciara and says "Hey, if you want to see your Daddy again, why don't you just do what that kid did?" And Ciara is all "BEST. IDEA. EVER!"

So Ciara steals Mom's credit card and books a flight online to where ever Bo is. The next day, Ciara pack her back pack and heads off by herself to the airport. But EARLIER...

Another one of Nick's old prison buddies shows in Salem. He wants to get in on this scheme Vargas and Nick have cooked up. Nick is already stressed out enough dealing with Vargas and tells the dude to fuck off. Dude is not happy. One day he sees Nick having a friendly conversation with Hope and Ciara and figures out they're family. Maybe Dude threatens to tell Hope that Nick is violating his probation and keeps harassing Nick. Maybe he even bugs Gabi and drops some anvil sized hints that Nick is up to no good again.

BACK TO CIARA...

Ciara is sneaking around town trying to make her way to the airport and runs into the DUDE. Dude recognizes her, Dude decides to kidnaps her and tells Nick that if he doesn't give him what he wants, Ciara isn't going to make it home that night for milk and cookies. Nick flips.

Nick tries to take care of the situation but its not long before Hope realizes that Ciara is missing. Next thing you know, half of the Salem PD is out looking for the little girl. Meanwhile, Nick is shitting his pants trying to figure out what to do. Gabi sees Nick wigging out and demands to know what's going on. He tells her to back off and takes off. Not having it, Gabi goes after him. Of course Will and Sonny witness this exchange and realize something is terribly wrong and following Gabi and Nick.

Next thing you know Nick, Gabi, Will and Sonny cross paths with crazy Dude and everything goes tits up. Maybe crazy Dude has a drug problem and wants some of those fancy drugs that Nick and Vargas used to dole out in prison. Maybe he's going through withdrawal and he's desperate and crazy. Somehow he corners and threatens all of them - Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny and little Ciara.

And THEN to make matters worse, Gabi goes into labor, right in the middle of all this crap.


So....whaddya think!?

ETA: Oh, and Vargas eventually jumps in and saves the day. He finds Ciara, Will, Sonny, Gabi and Nick and takes out crazy Dude. And therefore making Hope eternally grateful to him. Hope starts to see Vargas in a new light. Then months later, after Hope and Bo finally admit that their marriage is over, Vargas starts looking REAL GOOD to a lonely Hope.
the only thing i'd change is having Hope eventually get word that Bo is "dead". I don't see her moving on otherwise. (not to mention that the last thing we need is another supercouple's off-screen break-up)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

WillFan
Apr 24 2013, 11:53 AM
In summary, after months & months of nothing but endless relationship-related "drama", a whole bunch of shit happens that results in everyone plotting against others or ending up in danger.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
AFaithL


IIttu
Apr 24 2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
 
Marlena is heartbroken when John agrees to divorce
Sense, this spoiler makes none..
I'm sure this is all part of John's oh-so-intelligent plan. Because John is brilliant. Or something...

He doesn't really want a divorce. He just wants Kristen to believe he does, so she will want him back and dump Brady. Because apparently, John believes he is irresistible. Or something.

And of course, Roman will be waiting in the wings with open arms for Marlena. Because viewers are dying to see that too.

I dont know what grosses me out/pisses me off more:

1) Roman waiting in the wings.

2) John and Marlena's lack of communication. And the writers refusal to give them any indepth scenes.

3) John arrogantly thinking he is "the answer" to a Bristen breakup, because there's no possible way Kristen could ever love anyone else but him. (GROSS, GROSS, GROSS)

It's a toss-up, but all three make me want to punch someone in the face for it's obsurdity. As if John wouldn't include Marlena in on his plan? As if Kristen would want his ass anyway? As if Marlena would be so despondent that she would hang out with "Roman" again, when she has female friends like Hope and Kate?

None of that crap makes sense. It's disgusting and completely plot-driven.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Sevprince


Supergirlx2
Apr 24 2013, 09:14 PM
WillFan
Apr 24 2013, 11:53 AM
In summary, after months & months of nothing but endless relationship-related "drama", a whole bunch of shit happens that results in everyone plotting against others or ending up in danger.
Pretty much, and about 90 percent of Wilson relationship related drama had to happen off screen.

Quote:
 
Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny - Nickís past catches up with him in a horrifying way, placing him, Gabi, Will, and Sonny in life-threatening danger. Vargas in involved. It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.

Me: Ooh its Chad, we learn Gabi date raped him and he is the baby daddy.
TPTB: :hahano:
I can't wait to see what is in store for Wilson. I hope they don't get hurt too badly.

Quote:
 
Rafe/Kate/Stefano - Rafe is brutally attacked and left for dead. Who is responsible? Will they finish the job? Kate fears it was Stefano and makes an impulsive decision where she ends up revealing her affair with Rafe to the entire town. This causes all hell to break loose.

:shithitfan:
Can't wait to see this just for the characters' reaction. I love when shit is revealed in large gatherings. This is why I love weddings in soaps.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Panda Panda
Member Avatar


I don't understand why Kate would think Stefano would ever care about who she's screwing when they're divorced. It's not like Rafe is Ian Mcallistor.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Ilovecandy
Member Avatar


Quote:
 
- Just as Abigail and Cameron begin to grow closer, Chad decides he wants Abigail for himself! Is this the beginning of a new love triangle?

Posted Image

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Ilovecandy, Apr 24 2013, 11:48 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Ilovecandy
Member Avatar



I no longer watch this show but out of habit i checked this board, cuz this board is actually entertaining. and everyday i read spoilers i am proud of my decision to stop watching !
Edited by Ilovecandy, Apr 25 2013, 12:00 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Aimikins
Member Avatar


When is this Bristen/Ericole stuff supposed to be happening that we heard about months ago? I remember reading the 4 of them would be involved in a story but where is it?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply