Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May Sweeps Teasers!
Topic Started: Apr 18 2013, 04:25 PM (16,887 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JDeveraux_91
Apr 24 2013, 03:59 PM
somersetfan
Apr 24 2013, 01:27 PM
blueskies
Apr 24 2013, 01:11 PM
Calling it now, Ciara attacks Rafe.
I wonder if she takes sleeping pills and puts a bumpit in her hair first??
LMAO! Ciara does sort of give me a Children of the Corn creepy kid vibe.
Well, we did call her Ciara of the Corn around here a while ago for a reason....lol...

That kid creeps me the fuck out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 24 2013, 10:52 PM
I don't understand why Kate would think Stefano would ever care about who she's screwing when they're divorced. It's not like Rafe is Ian Mcallistor.
Just because two people are divorced doesn't mean one or both of them don't still have feelings for the other or it could be an "if I can't have her, no one else can" situation. Besides, Rafe has been Stefano's arch enemy since he came to Salem. This is a good excuse for him to get back at Rafe.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

These all seem boring to me. Nothing new, nothing exciting.

thepadange

Aimikins
Apr 25 2013, 07:02 AM
When is this Bristen/Ericole stuff supposed to be happening that we heard about months ago? I remember reading the 4 of them would be involved in a story but where is it?
Guessing from some tweets and considering 'Days' taping shedule it will most likely not air until mid-end June/ July.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

thepadange
Apr 25 2013, 09:17 AM
Aimikins
When is this Bristen/Ericole stuff supposed to be happening that we heard about months ago? I remember reading the 4 of them would be involved in a story but where is it?
Guessing from some tweets and considering 'Days' taping shedule it will most likely not air until mid-end June/ July.
It was those few scenes back at the beginning of the year.

thepadange

lysie
Apr 25 2013, 09:22 AM
thepadange
Apr 25 2013, 09:17 AM
Aimikins
It was those few scenes back at the beginning of the year.
Yes. But there were also some tweets (GV/ED) and photos (EM/AZ/ED) tweeted on February 27 and later in March which would lead to expect some further interactions between Bristen/Ericole. Just a guess, of course.

michelle
Member Avatar

I NEED MORE ERIC AND NICOLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. :soapbox:

And where the hell is EJ, damn it? :redface:

BuickMackane

Just how old is Kristen supposed to be, anyway? The SORAS thing is out of control on this show. What about the difference in ages with EJ and Kristen/Susan? And a Bristen baby wouldn't make Marlena the biological grandmother.

Tammy
Member Avatar

WillFan
Apr 24 2013, 11:53 AM
Umm, how do you get divorced when your not married???

lachelle73

Will and Sonny they better not get hurt in all this. What if Will is not the father now that would be unexpected and Gabi knew the whole time the baby was someone else but went along with it to have her happy ending. What if the guy she hired to keep Mel has a twin and he comes back. I know I'm just talking but part of me doesn't want Will to be the father, so that Will and Sonny can go on adventures and be on their own for a little while longer. I don't know I hope the unexpected is really the unexpected but I don't want anyone or anything to come between WilSon. :wub2:
Edited by lachelle73, Apr 25 2013, 02:14 PM.

ges
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Apr 20 2013, 02:49 PM
ges
Apr 20 2013, 09:35 AM
pennieloafer
Apr 19 2013, 02:25 PM
I cant wait for dexter
I can. They changed writers in season 5 and it has been dreadful ever since. last season was unbearable.
I love the deb dex drama

The rest of the show has been awful since season 3, lost its edge

But i looooove jc/deb

I think season 5 might be the worst season tho
Season five is going to suck. I love jc/deb, too.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

AFaithL
Apr 24 2013, 06:35 PM
Really the only "John" story I have any interest in is him reconciling/loving on Marlena.

I certainly have no interest in him being involved with Kristen and Brady. His "plan" is stupid and bogus anyway.
That is not a story....sorry but they need conflict...I am not saying the current conflict is the RIGHT conflict, but i'd rather watch Jarlena go through ANY type of conflict, than have them loving on each other and being 24/7 happy...that just boring.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am ALL FOR conflict, especially J&M conflict! These "writers" just went about it in the wrong way and broke them up over something totally asinine!

Cathalina

DiMeraFan67
Apr 24 2013, 06:03 PM
For the most part these spoilers sound pretty good! Color me shocked. I like a lot of what I read. I just hope, like Mitch said, that JJ isn't bowing down to Daniel's greatness after this. This needs to be a permanent thing. I also hope Dannifer stays near the backburner/C-story even with JJ involved.

The Stefano/Kate/Rafe thing is fun. I will always enjoy watching Rafe catch a beatdown. I hope its especially brutal. I'm guessing its a dirty cop that does it from stuff we've seen before. Maybe its someone who worked with Nick and Vargas in prison and not actually someone hired by Stefano. Can't wait to see Kate reveal her affair to the whole town, even though people are slowly starting to figure it out. I think they might have missed an opportunity to make Chrishell Stause be Cassie Brady. I mean Kate's daughter comes to town and starts falling for Rafe without realizing who he is and who he is sleeping with?

Thank GOD for some high stakes entering the Vargas, Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny, etc. story. This show NEEDS some lives to be threatened and honestly needs some death. Everything has been status quo for MONTHS. Its time for a massive shakeup. Is it bad that I suddenly don't want Gabi to die??

The John and Marlena divorce spoiler is just stupid as hell. They aren't even married. And if we are to believe they got married offscreen, why doesn't Marlena just tell John she realizes what he's doing? She's too smart for this shit. Really she should be throwing a party when she divorces this asshole. His plan is pretty ridiculous. I feel HORRIBLE for Drake and I hope they didn't fire him after he went through this brutal storyline.

Don't know how Ciara can put lives in danger, but I'm glad they're involving Hope and Ciara in seemingly major spoilers.
Look at the drama Johnny caused with his prolonged case of hide and go seek. Ciara of the Corn could cause some damage.

KristianFanForever
Member Avatar
Shove your crappy show where the sun don't shine, Corday!

Pookie
Apr 24 2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:

Nick/Gabi/Will/Sonny - Nickís past catches up with him in a horrifying way, placing him, Gabi, Will, and Sonny in life-threatening danger. Vargas in involved. It also sets off another story that rages through the Summer, even after Gabi gives birth under some extreme circumstances. Someone else comes into the picture and the unexpected happens.

Quote:

Hope/Ciara - Hope has her hands full with Ciara, who is acting out over her fatherís absence. Her behavior inadvertently puts several lives at risk.

Let me see if I can tie these together:

Ciara is like, TOTES angry that Dad isn't coming home and is starting to blame Mommy/Hope for it. Ciara REALLY wants to see her Daddy! One night, Ciara and Theo are having a sleepover and watch "Sleepless in Seattle". After watching the kid in the movie book a flight to New York on his own to meet up with Meg Ryan, Theo turns to Ciara and says "Hey, if you want to see your Daddy again, why don't you just do what that kid did?" And Ciara is all "BEST. IDEA. EVER!"

So Ciara steals Mom's credit card and books a flight online to where ever Bo is. The next day, Ciara pack her back pack and heads off by herself to the airport. But EARLIER...

Another one of Nick's old prison buddies shows in Salem. He wants to get in on this scheme Vargas and Nick have cooked up. Nick is already stressed out enough dealing with Vargas and tells the dude to fuck off. Dude is not happy. One day he sees Nick having a friendly conversation with Hope and Ciara and figures out they're family. Maybe Dude threatens to tell Hope that Nick is violating his probation and keeps harassing Nick. Maybe he even bugs Gabi and drops some anvil sized hints that Nick is up to no good again.

BACK TO CIARA...

Ciara is sneaking around town trying to make her way to the airport and runs into the DUDE. Dude recognizes her, Dude decides to kidnaps her and tells Nick that if he doesn't give him what he wants, Ciara isn't going to make it home that night for milk and cookies. Nick flips.

Nick tries to take care of the situation but its not long before Hope realizes that Ciara is missing. Next thing you know, half of the Salem PD is out looking for the little girl. Meanwhile, Nick is shitting his pants trying to figure out what to do. Gabi sees Nick wigging out and demands to know what's going on. He tells her to back off and takes off. Not having it, Gabi goes after him. Of course Will and Sonny witness this exchange and realize something is terribly wrong and following Gabi and Nick.

Next thing you know Nick, Gabi, Will and Sonny cross paths with crazy Dude and everything goes tits up. Maybe crazy Dude has a drug problem and wants some of those fancy drugs that Nick and Vargas used to dole out in prison. Maybe he's going through withdrawal and he's desperate and crazy. Somehow he corners and threatens all of them - Nick, Gabi, Will, Sonny and little Ciara.

And THEN to make matters worse, Gabi goes into labor, right in the middle of all this crap.

So....whaddya think!?

ETA: Oh, and Vargas eventually jumps in and saves the day. He finds Ciara, Will, Sonny, Gabi and Nick and takes out crazy Dude. And therefore making Hope eternally grateful to him. Hope starts to see Vargas in a new light. Then months later, after Hope and Bo finally admit that their marriage is over, Vargas starts looking REAL GOOD to a lonely Hope.
:hail: Damn! I'd tune in for that! :cheer: That's actually better than any of the repetitive garbage TIIC churn out of their ass these days.

But wait a second, wasn't Hope supposed to have "her hands full" with a new character? I was hoping it would be Vargas. Looks like that was nixed to give Nicole (a favorite character of the morons running this stupid show) first dibs on him. :censored: Ugh.

Oh well, guess I'll just sit back and enjoy Ciara Of The Corn. :popcorn:

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

I want Chad and Abby back together.

I'm sorry to say but I could care less about John/Marlena divorcing. Marlena has become one of my least fav characters. I always liked him with Isabella and Kristen more.

Evan
Member Avatar

In a word: BORING!
No wonder GH is thrashing DAYS in the ratings.

concerned
Member Avatar

Someone surprising reveals Nicole's secret. What will Eric do when he finds out his ex still has feelings for him

When can we get some movement at the station???

Waiting not so patiently.

King
Member Avatar

Give Eileen and Chandler a phonebook for all I care. I'm there!

Episodes that neither of them are in...ehhhh.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

King
May 7 2013, 06:06 PM
Give Eileen and Chandler a phonebook for all I care. I'm there!

Episodes that neither of them are in...ehhhh.
Agree!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply