Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 06:17 AM (11,547 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 12:23 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 12:22 PM
Cameron's head looks even smaller when he's talking to Abe. Seriously, it's teeny.
At least one of his heads isn't small....
Darn it, Matt, I should have known you'd beat me to a punchline.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 12:37 PM
Yep. I think it's official. Cameron's forever nickname is now Goldmember.
Is it time for the filters? That would be fun.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 05:53 PM
I could totally get behind Jen Lilley being Noelle, especially if it means Liz & Neil might come back for a guest spot. Also, Marlena helped deliver Noelle. Granted, Noelle should be only a year younger than Sami, but this is Salem. No one gets SORASed in order. lol
There were also those rumors last year that the show was planning to bring Liz back. Loring even confirmed that there was talk, but it never went anywhere. Maybe TPTB decided to back to that route and will bring Noelle onto the show, and use Liz to help usher her in.

Sweet and Salty

DrewHamilton
Apr 22 2013, 05:36 PM
Cameron and Abe's argument seemed so stupid. I don't care what Cameron promised Lexie. Abe came off looking bad in those scenes where he was accusing Cameron of not making enough time to spend with Theo. Cameron has his own life, and it's absurd for Abe to even expect Cameron to be in Theo's life 24/7. And then Cameron also looked bad when he told Abe they weren't family. Abe is like a tent pole character on this show. It would be wise for the writers to start giving these two more scenes, so a real bond can form between the two. Perhaps then more fucks will be given about Cameron than the little that are given at the moment.

I can't believe how small the town square is now. Makes me sad. I loved that set.

Neil Curtis mention! When's the last time we heard about him? Hoping the mention is for a reason. I'm starting to wonder if Jen Lilley's character is going to turn out to be Noelle Curtis. She totally fits the description of a female character not mentioned in years. And I don't think she'd be considered a recast either since the last actress to play the character was like five.

John's feelings for Kristen better be part of a bigger plan. The character is being destroyed otherwise.

I'm enjoying the use of Ciara lately. Tomlin/Whitesell really seem to like using her. I still think she should be aged though.
Who's "the Jen Lilley character"? I know I spelled the last name wrong, but that would be cool bringing Noelle back!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
Apr 22 2013, 05:59 PM
DrewHamilton
Apr 22 2013, 05:36 PM
Cameron and Abe's argument seemed so stupid. I don't care what Cameron promised Lexie. Abe came off looking bad in those scenes where he was accusing Cameron of not making enough time to spend with Theo. Cameron has his own life, and it's absurd for Abe to even expect Cameron to be in Theo's life 24/7. And then Cameron also looked bad when he told Abe they weren't family. Abe is like a tent pole character on this show. It would be wise for the writers to start giving these two more scenes, so a real bond can form between the two. Perhaps then more fucks will be given about Cameron than the little that are given at the moment.

I can't believe how small the town square is now. Makes me sad. I loved that set.

Neil Curtis mention! When's the last time we heard about him? Hoping the mention is for a reason. I'm starting to wonder if Jen Lilley's character is going to turn out to be Noelle Curtis. She totally fits the description of a female character not mentioned in years. And I don't think she'd be considered a recast either since the last actress to play the character was like five.

John's feelings for Kristen better be part of a bigger plan. The character is being destroyed otherwise.

I'm enjoying the use of Ciara lately. Tomlin/Whitesell really seem to like using her. I still think she should be aged though.
Who's "the Jen Lilley character"? I know I spelled the last name wrong, but that would be cool bringing Noelle back!
Jen Lilley is an actress that's joining DAYS. So far, nothing is known about the role.

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
I could totally get behind Jen Lilley being Noelle, especially if it means Liz & Neil might come back for a guest spot. Also, Marlena helped deliver Noelle. Granted, Noelle should be only a year younger than Sami, but this is Salem. No one gets SORASed in order. lol
Noelle should be about a year and a half older than Sami, right? Ridgecrest was right after Marlena got back from her "honeymoon" with Don instead of Roman.

Sweet and Salty

DrewHamilton
Apr 22 2013, 05:59 PM
Matt
There were also those rumors last year that the show was planning to bring Liz back. Loring even confirmed that there was talk, but it never went anywhere. Maybe TPTB decided to back to that route and will bring Noelle onto the show, and use Liz to help usher her in.
Yes!!!!! :whee:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 06:02 PM
Matt
Noelle should be about a year and a half older than Sami, right? Ridgecrest was right after Marlena got back from her "honeymoon" with Don instead of Roman.
lol. I actually looked this up the other day. I know there's a year & something difference, but for the life of me I couldn't remember in which direction. lol. I think Noelle is in between Sarah & Sami.

blueskies
Member Avatar

damn them for waving a fake Bo carrot in our faces!! :soapbox:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Cameron's a bastard. "No, Abe, you're not my family, Theo is". Yes, I tell that to all my siblings longtime spouses.

blueskies
Member Avatar

hahaha, Kristen digging thru trash is hilarious. However, I couldn't help but notice that is the narrowest trashbin I've ever seen for a store.

six
Member Avatar

If they mentioned Neil because Noelle is coming back, I hope Sarah won't be far behind.

blueskies
Member Avatar

oh don't tell me they're going to hookup Maxine and Abe simply because they're the only two black characters in the cast (minus Cameron and Theo of course).

Jason47
Member Avatar

Regarding Liz & Neil's daughter mentioned above, the correct spelling is Noel.

The only Noelle on the show was Vivian's dog!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 06:09 PM
lysie
Apr 22 2013, 06:02 PM
Matt
lol. I actually looked this up the other day. I know there's a year & something difference, but for the life of me I couldn't remember in which direction. lol. I think Noelle is in between Sarah & Sami.
Sarah's first appearance was December 25, 1981.
Noel's first appearance was March 2, 1983.
Sami's first appearance was October 19, 1984.

Birthdates might be a few episodes earlier if the babies weren't actually seen.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Kristen looked genuinely concerned for Brady when Maggie told her what she said.

Of course we all know she was really concerned she was missing the fireworks between John and Brady, lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I could've sworn it was Noelle. Now I'm trying to figure out what character on what show I've come across where it was spelling that way. lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

omg, omg, omg, Vargas, Nicole and whipped cream. Okay, that was just another reason to love Vargas.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Ok,
Chad was just too adorable when he said he felt awkward around Abby. Abby, seriously wake up, your prince charming is right there in front of you.
Just saying.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 06:54 PM
I could've sworn it was Noelle. Now I'm trying to figure out what character on what show I've come across where it was spelling that way. lol
I think they may have spelled it Noelle in the credits incorrectly and in some books perhaps, but on every script it's listed as Noel.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply