Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 06:17 AM (11,471 Views)
six
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 06:54 PM
I could've sworn it was Noelle. Now I'm trying to figure out what character on what show I've come across where it was spelling that way. lol
I always thought it was Noelle, because that's how Beth (of the Days page) spelled it, but of course if Jason says it's Noel, it's Noel. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I've always gone back and forth, but I am incapable of looking at "Noel" and pronouncing it correctly.

anya
Member Avatar

I now have Christmas carols in my head.

six
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 07:13 PM
I've always gone back and forth, but I am incapable of looking at "Noel" and pronouncing it correctly.
Same, especially since I'm currently (like right this second) watching a show where a guy called Noel, pronounced Nole, is on screen.
Edited by six, Apr 22 2013, 07:19 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Apr 22 2013, 07:19 PM
lysie
Same, especially since I'm currently (like right this second) watching a show where a guy called Noel, pronounced Nole, is on screen.
I love it when we find the things we have in common. :wub2: :hug:

annie21

That rumor of a Liz return was during the MarDar era, so it's unlikely to happen now... unless Gloria Loring has been working a new and separate angle, lol.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 06:54 PM
I could've sworn it was Noelle. Now I'm trying to figure out what character on what show I've come across where it was spelling that way. lol
I don't know of any tv characters but Andy Williams' daughter is named Noelle.

lysie
Member Avatar

annie21
Apr 22 2013, 07:29 PM
That rumor of a Liz return was during the MarDar era, so it's unlikely to happen now... unless Gloria Loring has been working a new and separate angle, lol.

IDK. Tomlin seems to like bringing in people like that. And she was actually around when he was writing in the 80s. Did he introduce her?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I always thought Noel was the spelling for a male with the name.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
Apr 22 2013, 07:19 PM
lysie
There was a guy character on Edge of Night in the 70s named Noel. If I remember correctly, he married Tiffany Whitney & threw Geraldine Whitney down a flight of stairs.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 12:58 PM
EVERYBODY trying to protect Cam's secret is ridiculous. It was funny when Chabby was doing it because it seemed like an appropriately silly activity for 22-year-olds to be engaged in. But seriously, Maxine cares? And Abe? And apparently Dan, Rafe and Brady later this week? Lame.
And really, whats the point of a secret if everyone already knows?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Why are they so convinced that Anne is going all the way back to Chicago just to visit this particular strip club? She was already seen by the daughter of her rival being drunk in public while ogling men at a crappy nudi bar, how embarrassing! Why would Anne want go back there?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Apr 22 2013, 12:30 PM
Miss Rhi
Apr 22 2013, 12:27 PM
His name is BRADY not KID!

If John only called him "kid" occasionally it wouldn't bother me but I don't think I've seen him call Brady by his name in months.
Not to mention the fact that he's FORTY FREAKING YEARS OLD!!!

And I see that Matt and Tom and PBPing in stereo again today. :lol:
I don't have a problem with it.My mom only calls me and siblings by our given names when she is angry with us or introducing us to someone.

nightfan

Hope, please natch that envelope from Ciara's hand. You're the parent, she's the child. Put her in her place. This is ridiculous.

blueskies
Member Avatar

nightfan
Apr 22 2013, 09:09 PM
Hope, please natch that envelope from Ciara's hand. You're the parent, she's the child. Put her in her place. This is ridiculous.
Ciara's the smartest one in town, Hope can't risk turning her against her.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Apr 22 2013, 07:37 PM
I always thought Noel was the spelling for a male with the name.
Yes, I used to think her name was Noelle too! But on all "Days" paperwork, it is Noel. Here's a few random examples:

Parking List:
Posted Image

Cast List:
Posted Image

Taping Schedule:
Posted Image

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Apr 22 2013, 07:33 PM
annie21
Apr 22 2013, 07:29 PM

IDK. Tomlin seems to like bringing in people like that. And she was actually around when he was writing in the 80s. Did he introduce her?
No, Nina Laemmle brought in the whole new gang in 1980.

Sweet and Salty

blueskies
Apr 22 2013, 06:33 PM
oh don't tell me they're going to hookup Maxine and Abe simply because they're the only two black characters in the cast (minus Cameron and Theo of course).
No way. That never entered my mind. Didn't even see a hint of that.

annie21

Peach!

Thanks, Jason.

LovingDays

how great is that no dannifer for 3 days

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply