Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, April 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 06:17 AM (11,491 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

deVour
Apr 19 2013, 03:25 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 19 2013, 01:30 PM
Ciara's soap opera stare after figuring out that the chick in the picture is Kristen:
Posted Image

perfect ending to the episode.
If DAYS ever does another serial killer SL, there's your perpetrator.
And by the looks of her, Kristen will be her first victim.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

tomsawyer
Apr 19 2013, 01:43 PM
LMAO at the ending shot of the Pope in the Varcole scene. It looks like they will get interrupted before they do the deed.
I'm hoping they do.....come on Eric...get your sexy holy ass back in town and rip Nicole a new one....

:$

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Clearly, Ciara has her mother's eyebrow.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

blueskies
Apr 19 2013, 03:27 PM
deVour
Supergirlx2
Ciara's soap opera stare after figuring out that the chick in the picture is Kristen:
Posted Image

And by the looks of her, Kristen will be her first victim.
It would serve Kristen right to be brought down by Ciara and I would LMAO!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

LuvingLumi
Apr 19 2013, 03:38 PM
tomsawyer
LMAO at the ending shot of the Pope in the Varcole scene. It looks like they will get interrupted before they do the deed.
I'm hoping they do.....come on Eric...get your sexy holy ass back in town and rip Nicole a new one....

So many different interpretations of that statement....

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

Spoiler pic captions for next week says he catches them as they are about to break a commandment in the rectory, so it sounds like he busts them before they have sex.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 19 2013, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

So it wasn't just me. Thank goodness. :$

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 19 2013, 03:47 PM
Matt
Apr 19 2013, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi
tomsawyer

So it wasn't just me. Thank goodness. :$
Notice the: :$ in my original post.....

BearsBB

throughthehourglass
Apr 19 2013, 01:33 PM
six
Apr 19 2013, 01:19 PM
Supergirlx2
Apr 19 2013, 12:51 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 19 2013, 12:15 PM
It aired in some parts of Canada - there were people tweeting details of what happened - including Kristin doing some dumpster diving to try to find the envelope, LOL.

i'm not feeling Varcole's chemistry when he's eating whipped cream off her hand & then they transition into a kiss.
Okay, who do I have to bribe to get this scene uploaded on youtube right now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR9rUFvD_lI

:D

I take no credit, the clip is from an awesome YouTube Days channel.

By the way, hi DR! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to register.
Thanks for the link. I liked the idea of Vargas and Nicole before but now WOW! They are seriously hot together. I really hope Days keeps him. They need more seriously hot manly men like SD. :wub:

Sweet and Salty

Matt
Clearly, Ciara has her mother's eyebrow.
Tsk tsk

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

deVour
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

lol. perfect. she's also perfected this stare:
Posted Image

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Apr 19 2013, 11:26 AM
Jason47
Apr 19 2013, 11:03 AM
Posted Image

Posted Image

13th Anniversary Cast Photo, 1978.

Don't cheat, but try to name as many as you can!!
ok. just off the top of my head...

row 1: Mark Tapscott (Bob Anderson); Margaret Mason (Linda Anderson); Suzanne Roger (Maggie Horton); John Clarke (Mickey Horton); I'm going to guess the little girl in front is either Martha Nix (Janice Barnes) or Melissa (actress name is escaping me); Mac Carey (Tom Horton); Frances Reid (Alice Horton); Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams); Natasha Ryan (Hope Williams) in front; Andrea Hall-Lovell (Samantha Evans)
row 2: short dark hair, I'm not sure; don't know either of those kids off the top of my head but I think one may be Jennifer Rose; Jed Allan (Don Craig); Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans); Wesley Eure (Mike Horton); Ed Mallory (Bill Horton); Bill Hayes (Doug Williams); Richard Guthrie (David Banning)
row 3: Francine York (Lorraine Temple); Tracey Bregman (Donna Temple Craig); I'm guessing it's something Stanhope; Fran Ryan (Bill & Laura's housekeeper); Mary Frann (Amanda Howard); Joe Gallison (Neil Curtis); I forget her name (Jeri Clayton); Robert Clary (Robert LeClair); no clue
row 4: Isn't that Don Frabotta?; after that, I'm not sure about any of the back row although the guy next to the black lady looks very familiar
I don't think any of the girls are Jennifer. She would have been younger than Hope. The little blonde girl with SR is definitely Martha Nix (Janice Barnes).

The lady with the short dark hair in row two is Elaine Princi (Kate Winograd). I think the woman on the end next to Robert Clary played Marie Horton but I can't remember her real name.

That's John Lupton (Tommy Horton) in the back row, second from right. That may be Eileen Barnett (Stephanie/Brooke) next to him.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 19 2013, 04:03 PM
deVour
Supergirlx2
Posted Image

lol. perfect. she's also perfected this stare:
Posted Image
She's better than some of the adult actors on the show! I still remember that single tear running down her face at Alice's funeral.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

jam6242
Apr 19 2013, 04:41 PM
She's better than some of the adult actors on the show! I still remember that single tear running down her face at Alice's funeral.
that moment was so sad. :(
(and let's not forget that Lauren was only 6 when these scenes were aired (she's turning 10 in December))
Posted Image

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Matt
Jason47
Posted Image

Posted Image

row 1: Mark Tapscott (Bob Anderson); Margaret Mason (Linda Anderson); Suzanne Roger (Maggie Horton); John Clarke (Mickey Horton); I'm going to guess the little girl in front is either Martha Nix (Janice Barnes) or Melissa (actress name is escaping me); Mac Carey (Tom Horton); Frances Reid (Alice Horton); Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie Williams); Natasha Ryan (Hope Williams) in front; Andrea Hall-Lovell (Samantha Evans)
row 2: short dark hair, I'm not sure; don't know either of those kids off the top of my head but I think one may be Jennifer Rose; Jed Allan (Don Craig); Deidre Hall (Marlena Evans); Wesley Eure (Mike Horton); Ed Mallory (Bill Horton); Bill Hayes (Doug Williams); Richard Guthrie (David Banning)
row 3: Francine York (Lorraine Temple); Tracey Bregman (Donna Temple Craig); I'm guessing it's something Stanhope; Fran Ryan (Bill & Laura's housekeeper); Mary Frann (Amanda Howard); Joe Gallison (Neil Curtis); I forget her name (Jeri Clayton); Robert Clary (Robert LeClair); no clue
row 4: Isn't that Don Frabotta?; after that, I'm not sure about any of the back row although the guy next to the black lady looks very familiar
Show-off. ;)
Robert! I loved Robert Clary.

camera shy

ladyofthelake
Apr 19 2013, 05:30 PM
Matt
Jason47
Posted Image

Posted Image

Show-off. ;)
Robert! I loved Robert Clary.
I just read an interview with Robert Clary about his experiences during World War 2......he's 87 now.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

For those who like me are rather impatient and what to know what would have aired today, Dayscafe has the episode posted on their site.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Today's epi may be aired on Soapnet tonight.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

According to Jason, it's not.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

ladyofthelake
Apr 19 2013, 06:19 PM
According to Jason, it's not.
I'm watching today's epi of The Young and the Restless right now, possibly Days epi will be aired tonight too. I just thought I'd put it out
there. EDIT: A repeat epi is aired for tonight.
Edited by bellajewel, Apr 19 2013, 07:06 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply