Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: May Sweeps Previews
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 12:57 PM (3,255 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Steffy/Hope/Liam: The newly weds start their happy life together but is Hope ready to give up? Prepare for an unanticipated heart-wrenching twist that will rock all involved.

Brooke/Bill/Katie/Bridget: Bill attempts to set aside his feelings for Brooke and recommit to his marriage. However, Brooke may be unable to keep their tryst a secret. When Bridget calls Brooke and tells her she's coming for a visit, Brooke devises a plan of her own.

Maya/Rick: These two are falling more in love despite Caroline’s antics.

Caroline: Caroline throws a fashion show for charity and uses Rick, Oliver, Thomas, Marcus, and Carter as models. But there’s a catch to her event.

Dollar Bill: Enlisted by Caroline, Dollar Bill brings Maya’s ex to town to keep Maya away from Rick.

(Update 4/23)

Carter/Caroline: Carter and Caroline become unconventional BFFs. As she tries to use him they end up becoming good friends. She amuses him.

credit jcren
Edited by Daytime, Apr 23 2013, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Steffy/Hope/Liam: The newly weds start their life happy life together but is Hope ready to give up? Prepare for an unanticipated heart-wrenching twist that will rock all involved.
Crap!!!! The triangle from hell is making its way back to the front-burner. Seriously, why wont this triangle just die already. I am getting tired of seeing poor weepy, winney Hope. She should move to another state or country. Seriously, why would she want back a man who has been boinking another woman for months? Really - I cannot understand.
Quote:

Brooke/Bill/Katie/Bridget: Bill attempts to set aside his feelings for Brooke and recommit to his marriage. However, Brooke may be unable to keep their tryst a secret. When Bridget calls Brooke and tells her she's coming for a visit, Brooke devises a plan of her own.
And that's why I believe that heifer has an STD. Not to mention the other spoiler that said "Donna finds out some damaging information about one of her sisters that she wishes wasn't true.". Plus I dont think Brad Bell would be so quick to write another cancer story

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Apr 19 2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:

Steffy/Hope/Liam: The newly weds start their life happy life together but is Hope ready to give up? Prepare for an unanticipated heart-wrenching twist that will rock all involved.
Crap!!!! The triangle from hell is making its way back to the front-burner. Seriously, why wont this triangle just die already. I am getting tired of seeing poor weepy, winney Hope. She should move to another state or country. Seriously, why would she want back a man who has been boinking another woman for months? Really - I cannot understand.
Quote:

And that's why I believe that heifer has an STD. Not to mention the other spoiler that said "Donna finds out some damaging information about one of her sisters that she wishes wasn't true.". Plus I dont think Brad Bell would be so quick to write another cancer story

In all fairness, when did it end :frustration: Hope is the one keeping the TFH alive with her constant waffling. She dumps Liam and several months later, she wants him back :shrug: :frustration: :angry:

Daytime
Member Avatar

natdot99
Apr 19 2013, 02:59 PM
metitle
Quote:

Quote:

In all fairness, when did it end :frustration: Hope is the one keeping the TFH alive with her constant waffling. She dumps Liam and several months later, she wants him back :shrug: :frustration: :angry:
Katie does the same thing... She always finds a reason to leave Bill... essentially its no different.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 19 2013, 12:57 PM

Maya/Rick: These two are falling more in love despite Caroline’s antics.

Caroline: Caroline throws a fashion show for charity and uses Rick, Oliver, Thomas, Marcus, and Carter as models. But there’s a catch to her event.

Dollar Bill: Enlisted by Caroline, Dollar Bill brings Maya’s ex to town to keep Maya away from Rick.

Thanks Daytime
Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by natdot99, Apr 23 2013, 08:39 PM.

DeanaB

I think the Brooke storyline is that she is pregnant again!!!! grrrrrr

eruell

metitle
Quote:

Quote:

Let's just hope they aren't going to have Brooke be pregnant yet again, with one of her adulteress flings! :yuk:

Daytime
Member Avatar

(Update 4/23)

Carter/Caroline: Carter and Caroline become unconventional BFFs. As she tries to use him they end up becoming good friends. She amuses him.

credit jcren
Edited by Daytime, Apr 23 2013, 07:48 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Apr 23 2013, 07:47 PM
(Update 4/23)

credit jcren

Thanks Daytime
Posted ImagePosted Image

Carter and Caroline, very interesting :popcorn: :popcorn:
Edited by natdot99, Apr 24 2013, 08:47 PM.

vani

Carter/Caroline would be HOT :sex: :sex: :sex:

just joey

vani
Apr 24 2013, 08:36 AM
Carter/Caroline would be HOT :sex: :sex: :sex:
I would love to see those 2 together, but first. I want RICK , to man up & call it quits with Caroline. Than I want to see CAROLINE & CARTER, smoke up the screen :sex: :sex: :makeout: :makeout: . She loved seeing him without a shirt on. She will soon forget about " RICK WHO "?

glamgirl

eruell
Apr 20 2013, 09:30 PM
metitle
Quote:

Quote:

Let's just hope they aren't going to have Brooke be pregnant yet again, with one of her adulteress flings! :yuk:
:D Brooke will not be pregnant just read during a check up the doctor will find something and that is why Bridgett is coming home. If Brooke was pregnant she would not tell Eric, and she tells Eric what is wrong with her, she does't have STD either.....you all crack me up so much hate for a soap character LOL!!!!!

glamgirl

metitle
Quote:

Quote:

:'( Sad thing about Steffy and Liam, it will be that Steffy has a problem with her pregnacey and we all will feel so sorry for her is what I heard...a tear jerky per Loose lips. So it may leave a door open for Hope or NOT. I also read that Thomas is out on leave with his wife, she had a baby and when he comes back to the B&B he will have Hope for the future...sounds like Thomas may hook back up with Hope....so the the triangle from Hell may just end LOL!!! :)
Edited by glamgirl, Apr 24 2013, 05:57 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

No, that LL was just a play on words, period.
Thomas is not getting back together with Hope, he is getting a new love interest.
It funny because some fans were bashing Thomas for giving Hope a reality check and now they want them back to together, :shrug: :shame:
Thomas is way to good for Hope, :rockon:

natdot99
Member Avatar

No, that LL was just a play on words, period.
Thomas is not getting back together with Hope, he is getting a new love interest.
It funny because some fans were bashing Thomas for giving Hope a reality check and now they want them back to together, :shrug: :shame:
Thomas is way to good for Hope, :rockon:

metitle
Member Avatar

glamgirl

Sad thing about Steffy and Liam, it will be that Steffy has a problem with her pregnacey and we all will feel so sorry for her is what I heard...a tear jerky per Loose lips. So it may leave a door open for Hope or NOT
I really dont know why Brad Bell insist on carrying on this god awful triangle. Maybe he cannot fit Kim Matula into anything else - that is no other storyline fits her character. He really spoiled that character by making her winney. That character needs an entire makeover - hair and all.

glamgirl

If Brooke was pregnant she would not tell Eric, and she tells Eric what is wrong with her, she does't have STD either.
I am sticking with the heifer having an STD. How else it is going to be revealed that she and Dollar Bill danced the horizontal mambo the day Katie had her heart attack? Plus you all know that she cannot go five minutes without being on her back.

vani

Since it talks about stress and guilt, I am thinking Brooks Blood Pressure is too high and Taylor pushing could cause her a stroke.

glamgirl

metitle
Apr 25 2013, 08:17 AM
glamgirl

Sad thing about Steffy and Liam, it will be that Steffy has a problem with her pregnacey and we all will feel so sorry for her is what I heard...a tear jerky per Loose lips. So it may leave a door open for Hope or NOT
I really dont know why Brad Bell insist on carrying on this god awful triangle. Maybe he cannot fit Kim Matula into anything else - that is no other storyline fits her character. He really spoiled that character by making her winney. That character needs an entire makeover - hair and all.

glamgirl

If Brooke was pregnant she would not tell Eric, and she tells Eric what is wrong with her, she does't have STD either.
I am sticking with the heifer having an STD. How else it is going to be revealed that she and Dollar Bill danced the horizontal mambo the day Katie had her heart attack? Plus you all know that she cannot go five minutes without being on her back.
As far as I am concerned Taylor and Brooke both can't go 5 minutes without a man....so what's the difference. They never gave Taylor STD for sleeping around when she was a drunk. I am going to believe Loose Lips he is always right!!!
^o)

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

DeanaB
Apr 20 2013, 03:09 PM
I think the Brooke storyline is that she is pregnant again!!!! grrrrrr
That would be awesome!! Explain that to your sister!! Or give her AIDS and have Katie ask Bill why he needs to be tested all of a sudden! :popcorn:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply