Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Daytime Confidential: Interview with Tyler Christopher (Spoilerish)
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 01:39 PM (875 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

On being back at General Hospital, The Lying Game, Nik/Liz/AJ

DC: How is it working under new head writer Ron Carlivati and executive producer Frank Valentini?

TC: Itís great. I think itís what General Hospital needed. Not that there was anything wrong before, itís just something thatís been around for as long as it has been, sometimes just a fresh start is all you really need to keep morale up. Itís clearly reflecting in the audience, in our ratings and people are loving that weíre getting back to our roots, especially around this time, the 50th anniversary. Youíre seeing all the old faces back and I think thatís what theyíve been yearning for.

DC: Is Nikolas getting out of that hospital bed anytime soon?

TC: Yes! Very soon, next week.

DC: Whatís coming up for Nikolas and Elizabeth?

TC: I think the goal for Nikolas is to reclaim his prize from A.J.

DC: This is going to be a nice triangle. The three of you are going to play very nicely off each other.

TC: We did some pretty cool stuff that is coming up.

DC: We canít wait to see it!

For more of this interview Click Here
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting

happy
Member Avatar

Squeee! :wub:

I hope TC stays! I am loving this Niz/Quiz triangle. And I can't wait to see Prince Nik in the middle of the Spencer/Cassadine war!!!!!

:wub: :cheer:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I don't care for the "reclaim his prize" comment regarding Liz. However, it does sound like something a true Cassadine would say. In fact, it sounds like something Stavros would say.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

"reclaiming his prize" sounds like he views Liz as a possession :x . Hope the "triangle" dosent last long cause I am sick of them. Team Quiz. :cheer:

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Not to sound too shallow because I love the character of Nikolas, but Tyler Christopher is looking hotter than he has looked since around 2006. I was repulsed by Niz before as Elizabeth was cheating on Lucky but I am surprisingly more open to Niz 2.0 this time around. I think it's because Lucky is no longer in the picture and I haven't seen enough scenes with them together for me to 100% ship Quiz. I also want to have Nikolas stick around to help Lulu deal with her amnesia---and I am a sucker for Nikolas/Laura scenes.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply