Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for week of April 22nd
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 03:51 PM (1,758 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-42213/13225/
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

The picture of James looks great looks like he got a hair cut. Can't wait for the roman & EJ scenes. Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Apr 19 2013, 03:55 PM
The picture of James looks great looks like he got a hair cut. Can't wait for the roman & EJ scenes. Thanks for posting.
It's an old picture.

Looking forward to disapproving Roman with smug EJ scene. Although they're never quite as fun as disapproving Bo with smug EJ scenes.

Nicole looks so pretty in her camisole!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Nicole looks super cute! LOVE THAT HAIR! I always wanted to rock that hairstyle. Maybe one day...

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

i'm surprised that there's no mention of Bo actually not returning, or what happens next with the photo.
or anything related to Hope/Ciara, for that matter. especially given that they're in basically every episode next week.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

AZ looks hot! Damn gurl!

Posted Image

trojangal
Member Avatar

I can't believe the shot of Cameron & his package Ohhh My !

trojangal
Member Avatar

Nicole looks great in the picture of her in the black camisole

trojangal
Member Avatar

Uggh Welcome home Fletch ! We hardly missed you LOL

trojangal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 19 2013, 04:06 PM
i'm surprised that there's no mention of Bo actually not returning, or what happens next with the photo.
or anything related to Hope/Ciara, for that matter. especially given that they're in basically every episode next week.
Yeah a picture of either Hope or Ciara for next week would be
nice. I am surprised they don't have one of Ciara &
the envelope .

blueskies
Member Avatar

trojangal
Apr 19 2013, 04:37 PM
I can't believe the shot of Cameron & his package Ohhh My !
i know, my eyes are still popping out of my head! :cloud9:

Tammy
Member Avatar

The caption for that last picture should read, "Cameron's PACKAGE takes center stage!" :o

Ophelia
Member Avatar

I was really excited for a minute because it looked like Daniel was about to either going to strangle Jennifer or reach around and snap her neck. Awkward angle there. I don't care for her character much, but it's not about that. I just really want Daniel to turn out to be a serial killer.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Abigail plots with Jennifer and Maxine to thwart Anne.

Go Anne! Abby becomes so annoying when she gets involved in her mom's issues. Maxine is annoying when she is helping Jen, too. I wonder what's the connection? :-/ Jennifer should not get her job back after the unprofessional scene she put on at the nurses' station. Anne has every right to feel annoyed at the nepotism.

I like AZ's hair cut and camisole.

EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan to take advantage of Stefano's distraction.

I guess EJ is getting tired of running a cosmetics company and wants control of Dimera Enterprises!

Edited by Deverauxfan, Apr 19 2013, 11:42 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Deverauxfan
Apr 19 2013, 11:10 PM
EJ proceeds with his mysterious plan to take advantage of Stefano's distraction.

I guess EJ is getting tired of running a cosmetics company and wants control of Dimera Enterprises!

I would hope so...

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

The only thing I'm not looking forward to is yet more Danifer. Ugh, sorry, but I can't stand them & never will. :flipoff:

As far as the "Stripping" goes, it would be one thing if Days was doing it to increase awareness for Alzheimers patients, or something beneficial....but sadly, it seems we're going to have to understand that TomSell are not capable of writing dialogue nor captivating scenes and storylines driven by character motivations...no, they're giving us gimmick & shock-value. I'll pass, thanks. Cameron may be nice to look at, but I have zero interest in the character. And someone please - PUHLEEZE - tell me Daniel doesn't strip while Abigail is in the club? :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply