Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (4/22/2013)
Topic Started: Apr 19 2013, 07:04 PM (1,603 Views)
sonwill
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-42213/n35721/

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8irbAUr4os
Edited by sonwill, Apr 19 2013, 07:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I love Will's haircut.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Finally, some movement on this story.

samwel

another non Dannifer promo :cheer: cannot wait for these scenes, though we might get pushed into the other week if this was for Friday.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm so glad we've finally reached sweeps so the focus story could shift from Fetch back to the Wabi baby.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Different promo. YAY!

blueskies
Member Avatar

finally, a promo that isn't about Fetch or Ejami!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I wonder what Stefano wants in return for offering his help. Surely it is not something as simple as Will convincing Chad to move back into the mansion. At the same time, surely Stefano won't require Will to make an impossible decision or else he is going to risk his relationship with EJ.

Will still should have joined up with Sonny and sought Victor's assistance. There wouldn't have been any strings attached from him, especially if Sonny had asked. Of course, EJ should have asked Stefano instead of leaving that to Will and Sami. I guess there wouldn't have been as much of a story if either of those scenarios had unfolded.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

That promo almost made me want to watch this week.

Tammy
Member Avatar

It would make no sense for Sami and Will to go to Victor about Nick. I know he is Sonny's Uncle... But being that Maggie is Nick's Aunt's and Victors wife I doubt he would have been much help.

Besides involving Stefano is a surefire way to give Ejami even more sl's to invade! ;)

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Apr 19 2013, 10:27 PM
I wonder what Stefano wants in return for offering his help. Surely it is not something as simple as Will convincing Chad to move back into the mansion. At the same time, surely Stefano won't require Will to make an impossible decision or else he is going to risk his relationship with EJ.

Will still should have joined up with Sonny and sought Victor's assistance. There wouldn't have been any strings attached from him, especially if Sonny had asked. Of course, EJ should have asked Stefano instead of leaving that to Will and Sami. I guess there wouldn't have been as much of a story if either of those scenarios had unfolded.
A good story is organic. Victor vs nick is just as powerful as stephano versus nick. And it makes sense. Add maggie's love for nick it leads to more drama for everyone. Even Horton in fighting with Maggie and Lucas at odds. Jenn in the mix

But who needs that kind of organic story when we can just implant the dimeras into everything.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

wonderful promo!

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Oh man...here we go!!!

camera shy

Maybe Will will have to name his daughter Stefanie. Whatever Stefano wants in return I don't think we'll find out next week.
Edited by camera shy, Apr 20 2013, 06:59 PM.

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

Stefano? Want something in return? HAH!

Oh...wait...

TvJunkiie
Member Avatar

Finally something interesting!!! :cheer: :popcorn: I think maybe Stefano wants help with Chad, since his been pestering him to move in but will have to wait an see

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply