Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R Promo week of Apr. 22
Topic Started: Apr 20 2013, 02:21 AM (1,597 Views)
Peridott
Member Avatar

Edited by Peridott, Apr 20 2013, 02:34 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Somebody needs to ask for a paternity test. Or do some math. End this mess.

soapfan01

Lied to protect her child?! GMAFB! Chelsea lied because she's a con artist pulling the poor me routine, I can't wait for this to backfire on her.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

More like she doesn't want to go back to Adam because of the baby. Besides, he's crazier than a shit house rat.

LPS
Member Avatar

She lied because she didn't want crazy pants Adam to get the kid and raise it with Sharon.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Chelsea isn't protecting her child, she is insecure and vindictive, she's still angry Adam doesn't love her, so she doesn't want him to know
the truth.

Edited by bellajewel, Apr 20 2013, 11:00 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

Obviously, Adam still wants Chelsea. I hope they get back together and ends Shaddam.

Peridott
Member Avatar

She's playing poor widdle me, I'm so scared but is just being vindictive and assuming way too much. Sharon is a rebound, Chelsea just doesn't know it. Adam wants her, she doesn't know that either. Nothing much will happen to her though when the truth is out. I just hope this lie doesn't drag on the whole damn summer.

Checkers
Member Avatar

soapsudz
Apr 20 2013, 10:45 AM
Chelsea isn't protecting her child, she is insecure and vindictive, she's still angry Adam doesn't love her, so she doesn't want him to know
the truth.

While things have been somewhat unclear since this "delicious" triangle started. It was made pretty clear last week Adam still wants Chelsea.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm not a Shadam fan, but it's always been clear Adam loves Sharon and Chelsea is only a rebound. JMO.

Checkers
Member Avatar

I disagree, maybe before but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Sharon is the rebound. Nothing has been stopping Adam from being with Sharon. Sharon dreams indicate she wants more and is waiting for Adam to make the move. Just look at Friday's show, Adam asked Sharon of all people if he still had a chance with Chelsea. Adam took off like a bat out of hell when Sharon told him the news about Chelsea. Still referred to Chelsea as his wife to Dylan. Adam's obsessive love for Sharon seems to have died down.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Apr 20 2013, 07:20 AM
More like she doesn't want to go back to Adam because of the baby. Besides, he's crazier than a shit house rat.
exactly, if she was pulling a con she'd stay a newman, it's more lucrative, ask sharon.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Like I said in a different post... Sharon will always be the other woman. She's a fuck her and run. Who wants that kind of wingnut in their life? Ok to warm the sheets and that's it.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Apr 20 2013, 03:59 PM
I disagree, maybe before but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Sharon is the rebound. Nothing has been stopping Adam from being with Sharon. Sharon dreams indicate she wants more and is waiting for Adam to make the move. Just look at Friday's show, Adam asked Sharon of all people if he still had a chance with Chelsea. Adam took off like a bat out of hell when Sharon told him the news about Chelsea. Still referred to Chelsea as his wife to Dylan. Adam's obsessive love for Sharon seems to have died down.
TELL IT!
Posted Image

kelly777
Member Avatar

Well, she has finally played all the Chloe beats down to this baby daddy bullshit! Two characters alike.....I bet they get rid of one of them and I bet it won't be Chelsea especially since Chloe has taken to be a criminal by stealing and from Kay to boot!

Peridott
Member Avatar

kelly777
Apr 21 2013, 02:44 AM
Well, she has finally played all the Chloe beats down to this baby daddy bullshit! Two characters alike.....I bet they get rid of one of them and I bet it won't be Chelsea especially since Chloe has taken to be a criminal by stealing and from Kay to boot!
Similar yet quite different. Chloe wasn't a damsel, heroine when she pulled her fake baby daddy crap. We knew she was the villain against Lane. TOTAL opposite of Chelsea's story. There is no keep one woman, let one woman go thing going on behind the scenes imo. I don't see Chloe being cut soon unless they plan to bring in someone new to be Chelsea's friend. If anything, wouldn't it be a pick between GR or EH? Both characters are terribly written and Chlovin are excrutiating but if the couple were to split, and one had to go, it would be EH I think.
Edited by Peridott, Apr 21 2013, 06:56 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I hope they split up chloe and the idiot, this sl is almost as stupid as the silver squirrel story.
If they have to keep kevin put him with someone else, although I can't imagine who would want him.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Quote:

I hope they split up chloe and the idiot, this sl is almost as stupid as the silver squirrel story.
If they have to keep kevin put him with someone else, although I can't imagine who would want him.

:blulaugh: He is a man Sammy. Someone will want him. :drunk: :sex4:

soapflake02

i hope they don't dumb down Dylan to make this stupid story work..

soapflake02

I don't care who does it you do not keep a father from knowing their kid, Adam was wrong to do it to nick and Sharon and Chelsea is wrong to do it to Adam. Chelsea is only going to cause her worst fears to come true. Chelsea came to town as a con and continues to be one and will take down pointless Chloe also.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply