Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/22
Topic Started: Apr 22 2013, 06:22 AM (24,251 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

MissLola
Apr 27 2013, 11:14 AM
Sounds like Ej took control of the family business and replaced Stefano's portrait with his own.
I was thinking the same thing. LOL if true.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley
@katemansi and I working hard at NBC Universal's Comcast Cares Day #ccday #Days #DOOL http://instagram.com/p/Ynj8YQIi_3/
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Panda Panda
Apr 27 2013, 01:39 PM
Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley
@katemansi and I working hard at NBC Universal's Comcast Cares Day #ccday #Days #DOOL http://instagram.com/p/Ynj8YQIi_3/
Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Jen Lilly is adorable. So glad the show got her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dreamy
Member Avatar

KM & JL look great!
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

Supergirlx2
Apr 27 2013, 01:41 PM
Panda Panda
Apr 27 2013, 01:39 PM
Jen Lilley ‏@jen_lilley
Posted Image
KM's hair color is looking prettier.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

freddie smith■@freddiemsmith
Hey everyone been working on this project for years now and it's finally launched on Kickstarter. Check it out!
view media
http://t.co/B099srm6Xi
Edited by WillFan, Apr 27 2013, 05:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick■@CaseyDeidrick
Homies! You can watch me get into some trouble on @NBCRevolution this Monday 4/29. Bring the ruckus!
https://twitter.com/CaseyDeidrick/status/328231205344530432
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 27 2013, 11:39 AM
MissLola
Apr 27 2013, 11:14 AM
Sounds like Ej took control of the family business and replaced Stefano's portrait with his own.
I can see him taking over the empire but if Ejami aren't married why the pic of both of them to replace Stefano....seriously that makes no sense.....

Oh and whomever mentioned screen time for Lucas, doesn't look like we get much of anything as we had suspected.....
since when does anything that tomsell writes make sense? :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

A woman who went to Drake's meet and greet posted this on Deidre's Facebook page..

Quote:

Ok Drake is fine. The only thing he would say is it will get worse and he hopes it gets better. They are coming down on the Vets. Drake said to keep writing calling and twitter.

Deidre, Message from your on screen Husband. Drake says he Loves you and Miss You Like Crazy. Hopes he will see you soon
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 28 2013, 04:57 AM
A woman who went to Drake's meet and greet posted this on Deidre's Facebook page..

Quote:

Ok Drake is fine. The only thing he would say is it will get worse and he hopes it gets better. They are coming down on the Vets. Drake said to keep writing calling and twitter.

Deidre, Message from your on screen Husband. Drake says he Loves you and Miss You Like Crazy. Hopes he will see you soon
Well that's depressing. I guess Tomlin's Days of our Lives and my Days of our Lives are completely different. Time to throw in the towel. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Marlene

So I guess this means nothing gets any better until at least September. :( Dare I hold out any hope for a November sweeps reunion? Probably not. But even if I could, that's a long way away.
Offline Profile Goto Top

IIttu
Member Avatar

I'm getting really skeptical if there'll be a reunion at all.. I'm just waiting to see the headlines that DHs are out again. And if that happens, I'm sure the reunion will be just as 'well' written as what it was in 2009...
Offline Profile Goto Top

chinkybig

Fuck these writers, seriously, for severely bastardizing the J and M love story.... :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

IIttu
Apr 28 2013, 06:24 AM
I'm getting really skeptical if there'll be a reunion at all.. I'm just waiting to see the headlines that DHs are out again. And if that happens, I'm sure the reunion will be just as 'well' written as what it was in 2009...
I not sure days even cable like what they wrote john and marlena in 2009 at least than the was reason john treat marlena as ass he robojohn he did not remember marlena
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

I hate tptb. We get force fed shitty unrealistic unentertaining couples (Dannifer, Ejami, Bristen and pretty much every forefront couple on the show) meanwhile the vets people love and grew up with are given the shaft.

If this was a primetime show, fans would not put up with this. Daytime gets a pass and that's why Days does it. Little does it know the fans its garners from its shadiness will never be loyal to the show. You reap what you sow.
Edited by Aliaron, Apr 28 2013, 09:21 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

IF I thought that doing more tweeting, writing and calling would actually do some good for the vets I'd do more of it. As it stands UNLESS they want to write for these actors/characters there is really not much we as fans can do except hope they end up on another show so we can watch them, OR, hope Tomlin and Whitesell get fired to see if that helps matters at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

chinkybig
Apr 28 2013, 06:25 AM
Fuck these writers, seriously, for severely bastardizing the J and M love story.... :(
I never thought TomSell gave a rat's ass about John and Marlena. He has written them
both extremely out of character, and especially made John very unlikeable, since October of last year. Marlena needs a backbone and more airtime with her friends and family (Roman not included) until John gets his head straight. As for John, because of the bad writing, I have NO interest in him PERIOD unless he is kissing Marlena's butt. Otherwise, he can stay off my tv screen.

And as for repairing John/Brady's relationship, I don't give a crap if it's repaired or not, as long as John remains estranged from Marlena. John's priority should be Marlena 100%. Everything else is secondary and not as important.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

AFaithL
Apr 28 2013, 10:03 AM
chinkybig
I never thought TomSell gave a rat's ass about John and Marlena. He has written them
both extremely out of character, and especially made John very unlikeable, since October of last year. Marlena needs a backbone and more airtime with her friends and family (Roman not included) until John gets his head straight. As for John, because of the bad writing, I have NO interest in him PERIOD unless he is kissing Marlena's butt. Otherwise, he can stay off my tv screen.

And as for repairing John/Brady's relationship, I don't give a crap if it's repaired or not, as long as John remains estranged from Marlena. John's priority should be Marlena 100%. Everything else is secondary and not as important.
TomSell can't write for anyone let alone the vets. Days has lost SO many viewers and can only see it getting worse. Corday and company have only themselves to blame. We should start a petition "FIRE TOMSELL"
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Daysofold
Apr 28 2013, 10:21 AM
AFaithL
Apr 28 2013, 10:03 AM
chinkybig

TomSell can't write for anyone let alone the vets. Days has lost SO many viewers and can only see it getting worse. Corday and company have only themselves to blame. We should start a petition "FIRE TOMSELL"
He has no problem writing for Victor and Maggie, and keeping them connected, and Maggie is the ultimate vet (even though I am personally not a fan). He just despises John and Marlena. He wrote them off, remember. He paralyzed John before he sent them off. I also think it's personal on his part. He hates them, their fans, and would love nothing more than never to have to write for them
again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic