Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/22
Topic Started: Apr 22 2013, 06:22 AM (24,250 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Panda Panda
Apr 22 2013, 03:15 PM
AFaithL
Apr 22 2013, 03:01 PM
Galen and Nathan are live-tweeting in Wednesday!
lol that's the stripping episode! Too bad EM's not tweeting with them, it's going to be hilarious.
With any luck, their cups runneth over.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Apr 22 2013, 03:03 PM
Mitchapalooza
Apr 22 2013, 02:27 PM
I am gonna call it now...Chrishell is going to be Rebecca or whatever her name is that was Daniel's dead wife.
I'm all for a Chrishell/Shawn pairing, if it breaks up Daniel and Jennifer. Maybe they'd actually have sexual chemistry, unlike Dannifer.
At this point I am so over both Dan and Jenn that they can have each other. I really don't see the need to see yet another female become St. Dan's leftover damaged goods. There are better looking more interesting males for her to be potentially paired with. :glare:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I'm hoping EM tweets live with ED sometime soon. Those two are hilarious together.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I really like the cast doing these live tweet sessions. Some primetime shows have been using it to effectively build buzz and, eventually, their fanbases.
Online Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 03:30 PM
I really like the cast doing these live tweet sessions. Some primetime shows have been using it to effectively build buzz and, eventually, their fanbases.
So has every other daytime show, lol. DAYS is literally the last one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Chrishell Stause is going to be paired with Rafe so her following Galen makes sense. Rafe is going to get his ass kicked eventually, we know this. Maybe he will need a PT after that. Which explains why she's following Shawn Christian from that interaction. I don't know if she's worked with Arianne Zucker yet, but she's probably following her because she tweeted her the other day and said she hopes to share scenes with her soon. So they probably haven't worked together yet.

Yeah, another person that I really like is going to be forced to work in close proximity to Rafe and Daniel. It figures. Hopefully she's interacting with a lot of people, if they want this character to have any chance of lasting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 22 2013, 02:03 PM
lysie
Apr 22 2013, 09:06 AM
They don't look a day over 4, lol.
Yeah, they're totally the soap opera equivalent to Justin Bieber - they'll look like infants until they're 30, lol.
Wow...I love your banner...BD and CS look good together....she should so be for Lucas...anyway,.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 22 2013, 03:35 PM
I think Chrishell Stause is going to be paired with Rafe so her following Galen makes sense. Rafe is going to get his ass kicked eventually, we know this. Maybe he will need a PT after that. Which explains why she's following Shawn Christian from that interaction. I don't know if she's worked with Arianne Zucker yet, but she's probably following her because she tweeted her the other day and said she hopes to share scenes with her soon. So they probably haven't worked together yet.

Yeah, another person that I really like is going to be forced to work in close proximity to Rafe and Daniel. It figures. Hopefully she's interacting with a lot of people, if they want this character to have any chance of lasting.
yes we do not want another madison
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Apr 22 2013, 03:32 PM
tomsawyer
This is so not surprising.
Online Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

what about this Jen L person, maybe she could be for Lucas, other than Rafe, he's the only one available...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 03:45 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer
lol, Y&R and B&B had a rather successful live tweet session a week and a half before DOOL decided to do one of their own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 22 2013, 04:14 PM
tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 03:45 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer
lol, Y&R and B&B had a rather successful live tweet session a week and a half before DOOL decided to do one of their own.
And that wasn't even the first one the CBS soaps had. I don't get it - IIRC, Days jumped on the twitter bandwagon years before all the other soaps did, so IDK why they dropped the ball on this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Eric Martsolf @ericmartsolf
“@nbcdays: Start planning your questions! @galengering and @Nathanjowens are live tweeting Wednesday’s #StripDAYS at 1pm EST! #DAYS” Me too
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So much pretty meat, so little time....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 04:30 PM
“@nbcdays: Start planning your questions! @galengering and @Nathanjowens are live tweeting Wednesday’s #StripDAYS at 1pm EST! #DAYS” Me too
Just when I couldn't get more excited.... it just went from an 8 to a 15. :cart:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 22 2013, 04:36 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 22 2013, 04:35 PM
Matt
Apr 22 2013, 04:30 PM
Just when I couldn't get more excited.... it just went from an 8 to a 15. :cart:
Whoo Hoo! Eric's in!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm really beginning to like Cameron because I really appreciate Nathan Owens. lol

Matthew Smith @kyleo71
@Nathanjowens but I'm still calling you Goldmember

Nathanjowens_ @Nathanjowens
@kyleo71 haha... I love Gooooooooooooold #bringbackaustinpowers
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

PattieRod: @KJAlfonso Right back atcha are u heading to Salem today ?
KJAlfonso: @PattieRod Days is dark this week .
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/326368186373128193
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 04:55 PM
I'm really beginning to like Cameron because I really appreciate Nathan Owens. lol

Matthew Smith @kyleo71
@Nathanjowens but I'm still calling you Goldmember

Nathanjowens_ @Nathanjowens
@kyleo71 haha... I love Gooooooooooooold #bringbackaustinpowers
:wub:

I'm super jellie of you, Matt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I honestly don't care for Cameron, hot body and all. Him and Brady are nothing but hot bodies walking around with crappy acting skills and boring as fuck. I wish Phillip would get Camerons scrrentime and Vargas would get Brady's screen time. I wish jack would replace Dans screen time and Justin would replace Rafes screen time. The show would rid all of their duds with charactors that bring something to the screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic