Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/22
Topic Started: Apr 22 2013, 06:22 AM (24,154 Views)
samwel

Quote:

Karen Milliken @hertpalms 1h
@nbcdays @SonyPictures Miss @galengering on R scrns. Pls gv him grt storyline & nu luv intrst. Cing him 2 dys out of lst 2 wks unacceptble..

@galengering 1h
@hertpalms @nbcdays @SonyPictures it's only gonna get worse...

can we really be that lucky? must not tease ppl like that Galen

Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:

@nbcdays @SonyPictures Miss @galengering on R scrns. Pls gv him grt storyline & nu luv intrst. Cing him 2 dys out of lst 2 wks unacceptble..

@galengering 1h

Hmmm... Sounds like Rafe doesn't have much of a story until his new love interest shows up. I'm surprised that they didn't bring her in sooner.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

tomsawyer
Apr 22 2013, 07:40 PM
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

Hmmm... Sounds like Rafe doesn't have much of a story until his new love interest shows up. I'm surprised that they didn't bring her in sooner.
I'm thankful. Once again, I've run out of interest in a new Rafe pairing. Now that Kate is getting insecure over him, I prefer him rarely seen. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Apr 22 2013, 07:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That first tweet makes me feel like on Wheel of Fortune and I desperately need to buy a vowel. I literally had to look at that 3 times before I could even begin to read it. And I'm still not 100% certain I know exactly what it says. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 22 2013, 07:48 PM
tomsawyer
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

I'm thankful. Once again, I've run out of interest in a new Rafe pairing. Now that Kate is getting insecure over him, I prefer him rarely seen. -_-
Love that new avi! Gorgeous!!!

Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 22 2013, 07:48 PM
tomsawyer
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

AS looks GORGEOUS in yur avi pic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 07:49 PM
That first tweet makes me feel like on Wheel of Fortune and I desperately need to buy a vowel. I literally had to look at that 3 times before I could even begin to read it. And I'm still not 100% certain I know exactly what it says. lol
I still can't figure out WTF the tweet is saying tbh. :shrug:
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Apr 22 2013, 07:59 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

EJ_SamiFF
Apr 22 2013, 07:58 PM
Matt
I still can't figure out WTF the tweet is saying tbh. :shrug:
attempt at translation lol

Quote:

Miss GG on our screens, please give him great sl and new lover interest. Seeing him 2 days out of last 2 weeks is unacceptable.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Matt
LOL, right?

Attempting to read the tweet made me regret not saving up enough box tops to send away for a decoder ring. :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 22 2013, 08:17 PM
Matt
LOL, right?

Attempting to read the tweet made me regret not saving up enough box tops to send away for a decoder ring. :ermm:
all you would have gotten is a commerical for Wanchai ferry frozen chinese food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Really Rafe is actually going to be on less than he already is? I'm not complaining, but who is going to get that airtime? I should just be happy about it after years of being tired of Rafe being on every single day, but the alternatives on this show are either worse or just as bad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

When Daniel and Rafe leave the show ill start watching again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

carol3023
Member Avatar

Matt
That text slang gives me a headache. Here is a text slang translator link.

Transla8it

You can even put your own text in and it will translate to slang lol This is Matt's quote
translated....

dat 1st tweet makes me fEl lIk on Wheel of fortuN & I desperately nEd 2 buy a vowL. I literally had 2 L%k @ dat 3 tImz b4 I c%d evN begin 2 rED it. & I'm stil not 100% certan I knO exactly wot it says. lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

That's strange though... I thought Chrishell was supposed to play his love interest? You'd think he'd be on-screen a lot if that was the case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

samwel

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 22 2013, 10:03 PM
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

That's strange though... I thought Chrishell was supposed to play his love interest? You'd think he'd be on-screen a lot if that was the case.
didn't start to tape recently and with them being four months ahead.

oh well, will enjoy the break as long as it lasts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 10:08 PM
NocturnalBlondie
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

didn't start to tape recently and with them being four months ahead.

oh well, will enjoy the break as long as it lasts.
Didn't she start taping recently though? I could've sworn I read she would only be airing in August. Correct me if I'm wrong...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

"it's only gonna get worse..." meaning oh you'll see more of me, and if u don't like it, too bad OR u'll see me less? I hope it's the 2nd one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

NocturnalBlondie
samwel
Quote:

@galengering 1h

I hope Chrishell's character is FOR Lucas not Rafe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

tylerbo20
Apr 22 2013, 08:36 PM
When Daniel and Rafe leave the show ill start watching again.
Haha, you and me both...actually, when TomSell gets the boot, ill be doing the dance and watch again to celebrate their horrible tenure. Until then...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Oddly I read that tweet perfectly, the person feels that seeing him days out of the last two weeks in unacceptable. Well, she can DVR him and watch him everyday!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic