Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 4/22
Topic Started: Apr 22 2013, 06:22 AM (24,320 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Sweet corner!! http://fb.me/1PrqJBmU1

I love that DH takes a bunch of pictures with her cast members. Even if the stories kinda suck, it's always nice to see the actors having fun with each other.
Online Profile Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Apr 22 2013, 11:54 PM
Deidre Hall ‏@DeidreHall
Sweet corner!! http://fb.me/1PrqJBmU1

I love that DH takes a bunch of pictures with her cast members. Even if the stories kinda suck, it's always nice to see the actors having fun with each other.
I love Deidre and all... but that shirt looks like a bad acid trip! :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Matt
Apr 22 2013, 01:20 PM
Lord. Have. Mercy. I have to share this exchange.

Quote:

Matthew Smith @kyleo71
If Cameron were a James Bond villain, he'd have to be called Goldmember @Nathanjowens pic.twitter.com/M8vPaGWDVH #DAYS
Posted Image

Nathanjowens_ @Nathanjowens
@kyleo71 it's a cup! Daytime tv, can't get to explicit lol

Matthew Smith @kyleo71
@Nathanjowens lolol. of course, but it's a rather impressive cup. lol

Nathanjowens_ @Nathanjowens
@kyleo71 haha... I asked for the XL package lol
*DEAD* :omg:
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Just keep him away from Abigail. She belongs with Chad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elizhope
Member Avatar

Ive surprised myself by not hating Rafe anymore. Having him away from Sami and not acting all high/mighty/snobby has done his character worlds of good. If he gets a new love interest, I dont think I would mind a new storyline for him.

Daniel is the one I want to see less of. He and Jennifer can be "happy" offscreen so I dont have to be forced to watch. But with JJ coming back, I can only assume we have another frontburner break up/make story coming for them. (as usual)
Edited by elizhope, Apr 23 2013, 07:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

samwel
Apr 22 2013, 07:38 PM
Quote:

Karen Milliken @hertpalms 1h
@nbcdays @SonyPictures Miss @galengering on R scrns. Pls gv him grt storyline & nu luv intrst. Cing him 2 dys out of lst 2 wks unacceptble..

@galengering 1h
@hertpalms @nbcdays @SonyPictures it's only gonna get worse...

can we really be that lucky? must not tease ppl like that Galen

I wonder if Days will tell him to stop complaining on twitter.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Apr 22 2013, 10:12 PM
samwel
Apr 22 2013, 10:08 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Apr 22 2013, 10:03 PM
samwel

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
That's strange though... I thought Chrishell was supposed to play his love interest? You'd think he'd be on-screen a lot if that was the case.
didn't start to tape recently and with them being four months ahead.

oh well, will enjoy the break as long as it lasts.
Didn't she start taping recently though? I could've sworn I read she would only be airing in August. Correct me if I'm wrong...
No, that's right, but GG is probably talking about what we'll be seeing soon, not what he's taping now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

six
Apr 23 2013, 08:06 AM
samwel
Quote:

Karen Milliken @hertpalms 1h
@nbcdays @SonyPictures Miss @galengering on R scrns. Pls gv him grt storyline & nu luv intrst. Cing him 2 dys out of lst 2 wks unacceptble..

@galengering 1h
@hertpalms @nbcdays @SonyPictures it's only gonna get worse...

can we really be that lucky? must not tease ppl like that Galen

I wonder if Days will tell him to stop complaining on twitter.
On the real.

One person's "worse" is another person's "better".

Now if only Dan & Jen could get "worse".

Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I don't see this as the actor 'complaining' at all.....he replied to a tweet from a concerned fan about his air time....
Offline Profile Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 23 2013, 08:43 AM
I don't see this as the actor 'complaining' at all.....he replied to a tweet from a concerned fan about his air time....
Exactly. What and where was the complaint? I believe he was merely being honest in his response to her tweet.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Is Days dark this week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

And his response was warning them that they weren't going to like what was about to happen. While that might be true, I can't imagine that Days wouldn't frown on someone saying "Are you upset right now? Well just wait, because you're going to get even angrier." Oh, but don't change the channel, though. :shrug:

And I'm assuming GG isn't happy about Rafe having been on the back burner, but maybe that's not true and he either has no opinion about it or was happy about it and he was just sharing information. ^o)
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Yes that's not the usual ohh keep watching your gonna love what were taping now statements they usually give out
Online Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

johnwalterseip
Apr 23 2013, 09:23 AM
Is Days dark this week?
Yes
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Apr 23 2013, 09:25 AM
And his response was warning them that they weren't going to like what was about to happen. While that might be true, I can't imagine that Days wouldn't frown on someone saying "Are you upset right now? Well just wait, because you're going to get even angrier." Oh, but don't change the channel, though. :shrug:

And I'm assuming GG isn't happy about Rafe having been on the back burner, but maybe that's not true and he either has no opinion about it or was happy about it and he was just sharing information. ^o)
Yeah - his response to the tweet is likely to upset fans and generate more unhappy responses. Given that BD was apparently told to 'call off the dogs' regarding his fans being vocal about his lack of screen time I can't imagine TPTB would want GG to be giving fans reason to vent.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

six
Apr 23 2013, 09:25 AM

I get what you're saying, but there is this weird aspect to the views of the writers and TPTB where they seem to enjoy upsetting fans. Reilly was quoted as saying he delighted in angering viewers. And MarDar (more specifically Dar) made a similar quip about negative reactions meaning that people were tuning in.

They don't seem to have grasped that people can keep up with the show without actually watching it (via YT clips, message boards, tweets and the like). So that leads them to think that stirring up any emotion -- happy, angry, titillating, eye-rolling -- is "good."

Frankly, I think GG is in tight with Tomlin. They're probably both commiserating about this turn of events and the mandates from above. Tomlin has probably assured him that although he may have to be rested a bit, they'll bring him back in a full-on storyline as soon as they can.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

johnwalterseip
Is Days dark this week?
yes. Kristian tweeted so.
Online Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Apr 23 2013, 09:46 AM
johnwalterseip
Is Days dark this week?
That's another reason why Days is so far ahead. Too many dark weeks. Didnt casey tweet about taping 3 episodes in one week, last week?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Actually they need more dark weeks. Like 6 straight, at least. The dark weeks reel them in, but then they tape like 100 episodes a week and ruin everything.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

T-Love74
Apr 23 2013, 09:53 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 23 2013, 09:46 AM
johnwalterseip
Is Days dark this week?
That's another reason why Days is so far ahead. Too many dark weeks. Didnt casey tweet about taping 3 episodes in one week, last week?
taping 3 episodes in 1 week is nothing, considering that 5 episodes are aired each week. They regularly shoot 2-3 episodes a day. From what I understand, those 2-3 episodes aren't necessarily every storyline in those episodes. If a character is in 3 consecutive episodes & it's all supposed to be the same day, then it would make sense to tape all 3 sets of scenes in one day.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic